Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That's a great pic Krissie. I have had to snurch.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Heeeeeehehe. cute.
        He look at her like she is an alien

Comment

I'm back! Been at the beach/boardwalk with my whiny cousin and my aunt's apparently VERY bossy family. -rolls eyes- It wasn't nearly as much fun as I thought it'd be...And why do people think it's right to buy really expensive gifts for their kids, who have been whining and complaining during the whole trip, and also ordering people around, and not even buy anything at all for their niece or nephew, who tried her hardest to please everyone all three days?
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Dr Jenn.

Comment

Thanks, Blenca!

Pretty pic.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Dr Jenn

I found this on the internet - goodness knows where it's from. But this is pretty too.

Comment

I know it's supposed to be Jewel, but when I looked really quick, it looks a bit like Evangeline Lilly.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Does anyone else think its a shame Jewell Staite hasnt done any sexy photo shoots. It would be great to have a real photo like that of Jewel as it would be incredibly sexy.

Comment

Sorry to hear you trip wasn't as fun as you hoped. Welcome back and we love you and we wont boss you arund DrJenn!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Depends on your idea of sexy...

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                          Depends on your idea of sexy...
                          Is that the highest res you got of that ????? Me want

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                            I'm back! Been at the beach/boardwalk with my whiny cousin and my aunt's apparently VERY bossy family. -rolls eyes- It wasn't nearly as much fun as I thought it'd be...And why do people think it's right to buy really expensive gifts for their kids, who have been whining and complaining during the whole trip, and also ordering people around, and not even buy anything at all for their niece or nephew, who tried her hardest to please everyone all three days?
                            awww cause they is jerks and we love you! wb hun!!! I have relatives like that but they live over there>>>>>>>
                            while I live over here <<<<<< works for me!

Thanks Dr Jenn

I found this on the internet - goodness knows where it's from. But this is pretty too.

I love that pic... that looks like something ronon would have hanging in his room! (but would he let lorne paint it? hmmmmmmmmmm)

hello Col Newman, how have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                              Is that the highest res you got of that ????? Me want
                              Yeah, but you can buy an 11 by 17 inch poster of it on Jewel's website.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post

hello Col Newman, how have you been?
                                Good, I have been busy with working at my summer job, but I have been lurking.

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                                Yeah, but you can buy an 11 by 17 inch poster of it on Jewel's website.
                                WOOAH 30 bucks, not going to happen

Comment

Working...
                                X