No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW guys, our thread has gone down to 3 stars again. Can we all do a bit of thread rating & get it back up to 4 stars again?

Edit - never mind. I did it by myself
    Last edited by Blencathra; 20 July 2008, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Vala, here's another pic for you from The Seed.

Spoiler:
      Yeah! Thanks

Comment

BTW guys, our thread has gone down to 3 stars again. Can we all do a bit of thread rating & get it back up to 4 stars again?

Edit - never mind. I did it by myself
        I didn't vote for this thread. I'll vote now

Comment

.snip.
          Spoiler:
          .snip

.snip.
          OMG, she looks like she's 12yrs old in this one.

Comment

thread is on page 3!!!
            Where is everyone?
            Spoiler:

Last edited by Pic; 21 July 2008, 07:15 AM. Reason: spoiler

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                thread is on page 3!!!
                Where is everyone?
                Spoiler:

IMG]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/Pic-CollSwan/Jewel2TT20.jpg[/IMG]

Shopping!

A pic from The Seed but not spoilery.
                Spoiler:

Comment

I am here. On the seed
                  I enjoyed the episode
                  Spoiler:
                  and do NOT envy Jewel staite in the costuming department. that had to be uncomfortable!
                  I am sick of people who complain about everything Jennifer Keller does. She supposedly "whined" when they left her alone...wouldn't any NORMAL person be fearful? (I didn't see that at all!) and she didn't report the goo on her hand... the virus was already affecting her mind! There have been complaints because she was reluctant to give carson an untested drug. My hubby works for a major american pharmaceutical company and I can tell you that they test those drugs on everything (rats, pigs, rabbits, monkeys etc) BEFORE they give it to people. (it's about a 10 year process) Jennifer's caution was correct! just because something looks okay on paper (or in a computer simulation) doesn't mean it won't hurt humans! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                  Ok end of rant!
                  Last edited by Rac80; 21 July 2008, 10:48 AM. Reason: typo queen strikes again!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                    I am here. On the seed
                    I enjoyed the epsidoe
                    Spoiler:
                    and do NOT envy Jewel staite in the costuming department. that had to be uncomfortable!
                    I am sick of people who complain about everything Jennifer Keller does. She supposedly "whined" when they left her alone...wouldn't any NORMAL person be fearful? (I didn't see that at all!) and she didn't report the goo on her hand... the virus was already affecting her mind! There have been complaints because she was reluctant to give carson an untested drug. My hubby works for a major american pharmaceutical company and I can tell you that they test those drugs on everything (rats, pigs, rabbits, monkeys etc) BEFORE they give it to people. (it's about a 10 year process) Jennifer's caution was correct! just because something looks okay on paper (or in a computer simulation) doesn't mean it won't hurt humans! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                    Ok end of rant!
                    It's okay. I just let them have their say.

Wasn't this whole hyrbid thing brought about by the Michael and Hoffan virus? Perhaps Keller was thinking back to when the Hoffan's pushed through testing and used it on the general population - killing many people or the initial experiments done on Michael and the whole retro-virus thing - none of which turned out too well for our side. Afterall, you work smarter when you learn from the mistakes of the past rather than rushing forward and re-making the same mistakes.(and I'm talking about Atlantis team in general and their actions within the previous 4 seasons of story arc ~ it's not a bashing of anyone)

Yes, let's step back a moment and think about this before we go all crazy with it. Hmm... That and the fact that the seed/tentacles may have already been addling her brain.
                    Yes, caution was the wisest choice and Keller did just fine.
                    Last edited by Pic; 21 July 2008, 09:29 AM. Reason: not bashing!

Comment

Keler is great.
                      the haters can say whatever they like
                      Who cares. We enjoy from her character and that's what important .

Comment

Perfectly true Vala

I think we need a pic

Another non-spoilery one from The Seed. What a good episode that was

Spoiler:

Comment

You all know how much i like Shap and Kelller, right?
                          Seed spoiler
                          Spoiler:

Taken from: http://www.atlantisarchive.com

Comment

Comment

meh. A little too dark?

Comment

I like it

From the Seed

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...