Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dollsnatch View Post
    Ah no! Cillian Murphy scares the bejesus outta me-hes so creepy! But that film is apparently amazing, I must rent it out some time. But first Ill watch Firefly since you two are so vehement about it lol!

Ok Im convinced-Ill see can I catch a few epis online! Though my friend has seen Serenity and she loved it!
    Ah, everyone says that about him. I think he's hot
    The first time I saw him was in Batman Begins.
    He#sa bit scary but also very hot (in 'The wind that shakes the barley' he'svery very hot It's about the IRA etc. just in case you didn't know )

Firefly is definately worth a try.
    everybody I forced to watch it liked it, even though most of them hate sci-fi

Goodnight,Blencathra... I wonder where everyone else is
    += +lots of children
    Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
      Ah, everyone says that about him. I think he's hot
      The first time I saw him was in Batman Begins.
      He#sa bit scary but also very hot (in 'The wind that shakes the barley' he'svery very hot It's about the IRA etc. just in case you didn't know )

Firefly is definately worth a try.
      everybody I forced to watch it liked it, even though most of them hate sci-fi

Goodnight,Blencathra... I wonder where everyone else is
      Oh I know-the whole history of the IRA etc was forced into me in school! (not that minded I loooove history!)

But no-since I saw him in Redeye I shudder every time I see him!

Ill watch it then!

Night night Blen!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

His eyes give me the creeps.

And sorry, DG, I thought we were still talking Blood Ties! -blushes-

On that note, if Kyle Schmid and Gina Holden were to guest star on SGA, who do you think they would be?

I picture Gina as an IOA person, actually. I don't know why, I just do. Kyle, maybe a Genii?

Night, Blenca!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dollsnatch View Post
          Oh I know-the whole history of the IRA etc was forced into me in school! (not that minded I loooove history!)

But no-since I saw him in Redeye I shudder every time I see him!

Ill watch it then!

Night night Blen!
          Hehe, I rather like Irish history, too.
          Better than what we've learned in school.
          WWII here, WWII there.
          The really interesting things are left out.
          I'm a huge Jane Austen fan. I can tell you practically everything about her and her time (I've even written an essay aout her... no...arghs... not essay... what is it called? It had to be about a certain topic but more than 20 pages...) and English history.

But German history?It's really really boring.

(Oh, and... beware Simon Tam in Firefly... he's hot a mixture between John and Rodney. )

my favourite Kaylee line:
          "Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries."
          += +lots of children

Comment

"Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries."
            I love the reactions.

Mal's look of disgust at hearing his 'baby sister' talking about that particular subject and "Oh, god! I can't know that!"

Zoe and Wash, kind of half-smiling, completely surprised by that comment at that time

and of course

Jayne. "I could stand to hear a little more."
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
              I love the reactions.

Mal's look of disgust at hearing his 'baby sister' talking about that particular subject and "Oh, god! I can't know that!"

Zoe and Wash, kind of half-smiling, completely surprised by that comment at that time

and of course

I LOVE Jayne's reaction
              He'd take everything thats female, huh?

*secretly ships him and River*

aaaah, my green egg is starting to crack...
              it's a good siign... right? RIGHT?
              += +lots of children

Comment

Very good sign, Seythia! -ships Mal/Inara, Kaylee/Simon, Wash/Zoe, and...not so secretly...Jayne/Me-
                sigpic

Comment

His eyes give me the creeps.

And sorry, DG, I thought we were still talking Blood Ties! -blushes-

On that note, if Kyle Schmid and Gina Holden were to guest star on SGA, who do you think they would be?

I picture Gina as an IOA person, actually. I don't know why, I just do. Kyle, maybe a Genii?

Night, Blenca!
                  Sorry to switch like that and I know course I could also see Gina as one of the people they meet on an alien planet course I like Kyle as a Genii don't know why.

(Oh, and... beware Simon Tam in Firefly... he's hot a mixture between John and Rodney. )

my favourite Kaylee line:
                  I love Simon although when I first saw him I thought wow I am not gonna like him and then that monolog of his I totally changed my mind. I would say he is my fave but that is just wrong I love all of them so much

I love the reactions.

and of course

I laughed so hard at that it was priceless!!

Night Blen!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Very good sign, Seythia! -ships Mal/Inara, Kaylee/Simon, Wash/Zoe, and...not so secretly...Jayne/Me-
                    I am not sure I agree with you on that last one but yeah Mal/Inara, Simon/Kaylee, Was/Zoe are good
                    sigpic

Comment

the crack is a good thing
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh good Thanks

Yep Mal/Inara, Simon/Kaylee Wash/Zoe
                        Spoiler:
                        Although it's so sad that Wash actually has to die in Serenity

and jayne/River...
                        heh, not that I wouldn't want to... no... I won't write that, there are still minors reading this

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        I love Simon although when I first saw him I thought wow I am not gonna like him and then that monolog of his I totally changed my mind. I would say he is my fave but that is just wrong I love all of them so much
                        That was my first thought, too.
                        But he's nice, charming and I like the way he sacrifices his personal life for his sister.
                        Although most of what he said to kaylee was just... mean. Even though he didn't mean it like that...
                        he's... so Rodney-ish in these kind of things
                        += +lots of children

Comment

Oh good Thanks

Yep Mal/Inara, Simon/Kaylee Wash/Zoe
                          Spoiler:
                          Although it's so sad that Wash actually has to die in Serenity

and jayne/River...
                          heh, not that I wouldn't want to... no... I won't write that, there are still minors reading this

That was my first thought, too.
                          But he's nice, charming and I like the way he sacrifices his personal life for his sister.
                          Although most of what he said to kaylee was just... mean. Even though he didn't mean it like that...
                          he's... so Rodney-ish in these kind of things
                          I know he started to talk about River and my heart broke at the relization of everything he had to do to get his sister back and how much he cares for her. With what he said to Kaylee there were times I thought it was so funny that he was so smart when it came to medicine and suck a losser when it came to her. I still laugh so hard at that part in The Message when they were looking at the "alien"

and so I am not totally off Topic (because we never do that here )

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

"Cow? How d'you figure?"
                            "It's upside down."
                            -bends over- "Oh, yeah. Cow."
                            sigpic

Comment

"This might come as a suprise but I am not really good at talking to girls."

"Why is there someone you are good at talking to?"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                I know he started to talk about River and my heart broke at the relization of everything he had to do to get his sister back and how much he cares for her. With what he said to Kaylee there were times I thought it was so funny that he was so smart when it came to medicine and suck a losser when it came to her. I still laugh so hard at that part in The Message when they were looking at the "alien"

and so I am not totally off Topic (because we never do that here )

Spoiler:
                                Like I said, he's a mild version of Rodney compared with John's looks and his kind of humor. Somewhat.

I love that pic

"Cow? How d'you figure?"
                                "It's upside down."
                                -bends over- "Oh, yeah. Cow."
                                *rofls*

Well, I'm off now.
                                Goodnight to all of you
                                *yawns*

EDIT: Oh and I loved this one:
                                Kaylee: Come on, admit it. It's true.
                                Simon: No, I won't, because it's not. I use swear-words, like anybody else.
                                Kaylee: Oh really? See, I never heard you. So when is it that you do all this cussin'? After I go to bed, or...
                                Simon: I swear... when it's appropriate
                                Kaylee: Simon, the whole point of swearin' is that it ain't appropriate.
                                += +lots of children

Comment

Working...
                                X