Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Under other circumstances I would have found it odd that in Missing he is leaving Rodney! behind to shoot at the bad guys. Uh Huh. He was so taking care of Jenn.
    Yup, I agree!!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
      What program did you use to make the banner? That might help figure it out.
      I used MS Publisher to create the banner - and then moved it in to MS Photo Editor to resize and jpg the image.

I know....shockingly bad programs for this kind of work....is there anything I can do with the limited software I have?
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by daisy1979 View Post
        Ok, HELP! Thanks, btw, for everyone being so nice about welcoming me.

I must be off because I'm pregnant and always spacey lately with baby #1!

Thanks!
        Congrats on your baby!! How far along are you?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
          I used MS Publisher to create the banner - and then moved it in to MS Photo Editor to resize and jpg the image.

I know....shockingly bad programs for this kind of work....is there anything I can do with the limited software I have?
          I have photoshop and am pretty decent at using it, want me to give it a shot?

Comment

Hmmm.... I think you might almost be better of just starting off in Photo Editor and not Publisher. Pub is great, but not for online stuff. Paint is even a viable option when faced with nothing else.

Unfortunately nothing is going to do as well as one of the programs made for this sort of thing like- Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop. Photoshop is WAY expensive, but you can usually come by a copy of PSP for under 100 if you look on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Under other circumstances I would have found it odd that in Missing he is leaving Rodney! behind to shoot at the bad guys. Uh Huh. He was so taking care of Jenn.
              It occurred to me this morning that...

Spoiler:

Jen's been on his radar for a long time. The multiple visits to the infirmary is evidence, sure....but for me, the real clincher is when he compared her to Melena. In 3 years, he's never said anything personal about himself, not even to his best friend Sheppard.

So the fact that when he opens up for the first time, it's to compare Keller to Melena is a big deal. He's been thinking about that comparison for a loooooong time.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Why dont you download Gimp its free but i takes Quite a while to get used to it thats what i use now
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
                  I have photoshop and am pretty decent at using it, want me to give it a shot?
                  Sure!
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

It occurred to me this morning that...

Spoiler:

Jen's been on his radar for a long time. The multiple visits to the infirmary is evidence, sure....but for me, the real clincher is when he compared her to Melena. In 3 years, he's never said anything personal about himself, not even to his best friend Sheppard.

So the fact that when he opens up for the first time, it's to compare Keller to Melena is a big deal. He's been thinking about that comparison for a loooooong time.

Oh, yeah, he's definitely been scoping her out for a while now.
                    Spoiler:
                    The scene in Doppleganger comes to mind. But yeah, before that, he may have thought her weak, but I definitely think he was impressed at her care and attention with Weir. I'd say that in spite of his opinion on her "fit" with the expedition, he was impressed with her skill and just plain attracted to her.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Why dont you download Gimp its free but i takes Quite a while to get used to it thats what i use now
                      Thanks for the tip!
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Alrighty, here is my first draft, if it doesnt show up let me know...not sure how this all works just yet...

also if you want me to change things, let me know. i am open to suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
                          OMG!!!!!!
                          It's a SGA: Ronon & Keller Choose Your Own Adventure story!!!
                          NOt Fair! Not Fair!! Rubicon said it before I did. But I was thinking it!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
                            Alrighty, here is my first draft, if it doesnt show up let me know...not sure how this all works just yet...

also if you want me to change things, let me know. i am open to suggestions
                            It's great - thanks!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

i like it this way better, i uncapitalized the Nuzzler, and capitalized the Runner

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                                I got inspired to make a new banner- it's for snerching if anyone wants it! Under the cut.

Spoiler:
                                Sanssong! Gorgeous Banner. Might snurch later!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X