Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    Okay, I finally did it! I got the Ronon/Jenn Fic Archive up and running! There's one glitch with the site settings not displaying, but that shouldn't get in the way of posting stories, registering and reading! I'll get the glitch taken care of at some point this week when I can talk to my e-fic coding friend.

Yay!!!!!! Here's the link http://www.rkfic.gate-of-dreams.com/

Lets get some GREAT R/K stories going in there!
    LOVE the sight! Your fic is totally awesome!!! Wish I could write like that!

Comment

Okay, I finally did it! I got the Ronon/Jenn Fic Archive up and running! There's one glitch with the site settings not displaying, but that shouldn't get in the way of posting stories, registering and reading! I'll get the glitch taken care of at some point this week when I can talk to my e-fic coding friend.

Thanks for the link, I've bookmarked it. Great site, wow! And I found out what a Drabble is
      Just a few questions:
      Can we post any story, or only our own? (Would love to see 'A Lucky Shot' here!)
      And for the songfics - can we post the whole text of the song? One of the other sites has a restriction there...

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Thanks for the link, I've bookmarked it. Great site, wow! And I found out what a Drabble is
        Just a few questions:
        Can we post any story, or only our own? (Would love to see 'A Lucky Shot' here!)
        And for the songfics - can we post the whole text of the song? One of the other sites has a restriction there...
        Cool! I hope you'll post all your work there! Hint hinit!!!!

As for other folks stories, you'll need to let them post on their own. Archiving other people's work without their permission is a no no. Just contact the person and let them know about the archive, I bet they'll post on their own.

Songfics...... I'd say as long as you credit the songwriter in your comments, you should be okay to post the whole song.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
          LOVE the sight! Your fic is totally awesome!!! Wish I could write like that!
          *blush* I'd glad you like the site! I just hope lots of authors will use it. And I'm very glad you liked my story. My other Ronon stories can be found at Gate of Dreams- the link in my sig. You'll find my original character Gwen Madison a LOT like a certain doctor we all know and love. Which if I might boast a bit- I thought up LONG before Jennifer was on the show.

Comment

Cool! I hope you'll post all your work there! Hint hinit!!!!

As for other folks stories, you'll need to let them post on their own. Archiving other people's work without their permission is a no no. Just contact the person and let them know about the archive, I bet they'll post on their own.

Songfics...... I'd say as long as you credit the songwriter in your comments, you should be okay to post the whole song.
            Great, thanks! Will do all of the above

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Okay, here's what I have so far. Feedback, please? Plot bunnies? Continue or not? Fast/slow?

Spoiler:
              “So,” John said to Ronon, rising from his seat and picking up his tray, “see you for that training session later?”

Ronon hesitated, casting a quick glance at Jennifer.

“You know, Sheppard,” he said finally, “I guess I have to pass today.”

Seeing that Sheppard had stopped dead in his tracks, Ronon went on hastily, “Remember, I have fresh stitches in my arm and so on?”

John was about to open his mouth and point out that something like this had never stopped his Satedan friend before, when he saw the… almost pleading expression in his eyes? What the heck... Looking from Ronon to Jennifer and back, John had a hard time to keep the grin in check that wanted to spread all over his face. Aaaw, this was too cute.

“That okay?” Ronon promted.

“What? Oh sure, you better take the day off and… and give that arm plenty of rest.”

Patting Ronon’s shoulder in passing, John headed off.

There was a moment of awkward silence at the table, now deserted except for Ronon and Jennifer. Finally, Ronon cleared his throat.

“So,” he said, “looks like I have no plans for today. What about you?”

“Well, seeing that the infirmary is full of workmen repairing the damage that flying oxygen tank caused, I’m not on duty until further notice either,” Jennifer replied, smiling at him in what she hoped was an encouraging way.

“Alright. Maybe we could… you know, go somewhere and… and talk?” Ronon suggested.

To his relief, she nodded. “Sure, I’d like that.”
              I read this over at ff.net. LOVED IT!! I left you a reviiew.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Siggie test
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Odd....the graphics and text look a bit fuzzy here....but the design file is fine....any ideas why?
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                    OMG! I want a banner that says...

Ronon Dex: Runner | Warrior | Nuzzler
                    I like what you did there

Comment

The site design looks great! I like the front page picture. Hopefully, the archive fills up quick

Thanks for my sig Methos

Comment

Odd....the graphics and text look a bit fuzzy here....but the design file is fine....any ideas why?
                        What program did you use to make the banner? That might help figure it out.

Comment

YAY! I'll go post today.

Just a thought - perhaps you should repost this link for a few days to catch any authors with fics to post...
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Congratulations, Daisy, on your #1 child on the way! That's wonderful!

Now, here's my two cents worth on R/K shipping moments through Season 4:

Spoiler:
                            Okay, the first inkling I had was in 'Doppelganger'. First of all, the scene where Shep brings Ronon to the infirmary for stitches. Although it was never said in so many words, we all agree that this was a faked accident, so Ronon would have a reason to see the doc. The way those two were grinning and shuffling their feet, and the way Shep excused himself so suddenly? It was such a setup. And then, when Ronon tried to find out if Keller liked Shep, and how happy he was when she didn't...

Then there's the scene when they discuss Alien. If you watch Ronon in the background, he's totally checking Keller out, watching her even when somebody else is talking.

Missing had some nice little touches. Like when Ronon finds Shep to remind him that Teyla is late with checking in? I don't think he was only worried about her... And then we all agreed that it is rather out of character for him in the end when he grabs Jennifer and leads her to safety rather than return fire.

Tabula Rasa had more interaction again for R/K. It's kinda cute how Ronon arranged it that Teyla would suggest that he go and see Dr. Keller about his immunity. And how happily he rushed off. Of course, the fact that Jennifer was handling a major crisis took the flirtyness out of those scenes where they were talking and she was touching him, but I think the chemistry was still there.
                            Under other circumstances I would have found it odd that in Missing he is leaving Rodney! behind to shoot at the bad guys. Uh Huh. He was so taking care of Jenn.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Penegal View Post
                              The site design looks great! I like the front page picture. Hopefully, the archive fills up quick
                              Thanks! I love to do the graphics when I have the time. And I'm with you! There's nothing better than seeing a ton of great authors and stories in an archive with your favorite pairing.

Comment

YAY! I'll go post today.

Just a thought - perhaps you should repost this link for a few days to catch any authors with fics to post...
                                Excellent idea... I'll try to do that. It's in my sig now too so that helps. Grrrr.. I really wish my friend was online to fix this silly glitch! It's bugging me!

Comment

Working...
                                X