Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Krissie has just put a link to Jewel's new My Space blog in the Pro Jewel thread. Read this bit!

Jewel is such a sweetie! Love her!

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
    i have always thought keller and rodney never were going to fit

however i was slightly swayed in the death scence in TLM however i thought it was a one off but now i see about idenitity and iots going to continue but i think she is more right for ronon
    Welcome to the Love Shack!!! Come back and chat often!

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
    Why is Ronon/Keller being dropped for McKay/Keller? Unless I'm mistaken it seems Ronon is suddenly nonexistent for Keller and McKay is everywhere .
    I enjoy McKay but really tired of SGA becoming The McKay Hour !

Kimberly
    Hi Kim! Nice to see you in these parts again! Anyway, the reason I think there is so much McKeller chatter is because there is a disproprotionate number of Rodney fans in the fandom than Ronon fans. ALL of them are asking the questions and they're getting answered.

About Identity? That was the episode right? Anyway, My shipper heart hopes it's Laura Cadman! You will see me though the roof! Jumping up and down and the squee will be heard around the world.

I've been busy using all my hubby's and my Pepsi points to download some love songs that I've been wanting. Sifting through and looking for some of the songs are like looking for a needle in a haystack of infinite proportions!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Jewel is such a sweetie! Love her!

Welcome to the Love Shack!!! Come back and chat often!

Hi Kim! Nice to see you in these parts again! Anyway, the reason I think there is so much McKeller chatter is because there is a disproprotionate number of Rodney fans in the fandom than Ronon fans. ALL of them are asking the questions and they're getting answered.

About Identity? That was the episode right? Anyway, My shipper heart hopes it's Laura Cadman! You will see me though the roof! Jumping up and down and the squee will be heard around the world.

I've been busy using all my hubby's and my Pepsi points to download some love songs that I've been wanting. Sifting through and looking for some of the songs are like looking for a needle in a haystack of infinite proportions!

I liked McKay/Cadman I prefer Ronon/Keller since the 'opposite attract' thing works wonderfully and the dynamics are much better in their scenes

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Ever, got any love songs you can recommend? Though my iPod is nearly full...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
          Ever, got any love songs you can recommend? Though my iPod is nearly full...
          I've got a whole list of them that I consider songs for my husband. He's such a great guy. Anyway, one of my favorites is "You're the Love of My Life" by Dave Matthews and Santana off Santana's Supernatural CD. Sensual and joyous. Love it!

So I snurched this from MrsB (obviously) over at the John/Teyla thread.
          Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
          Alexandra writes: “How would you characterize Sheppard’s respective relationships with the SGC, IOA and Air Force currently? Are they still hostile and disapproving? Is he still on the USAF naughty list or has he redeemed himself in their eyes at this point?”

Answer: Sheppard has come a long way since Rising. Given his many years of service in the Pegasus Galaxy and all he has accomplished, I’d say he has redeemed himself in the eyes of the military. Of course there are still some who won’t be so quick to forget his past transgressions.

Sandra Lee writes: “Was there something being hinted at between Ronon and Keller during ‘Quarantine’?”

Answer: There was definitely a suggestion there of a mutual attraction.

Muddpiddypop writes: “Joe, do the Wraith Queens have to touch someone to get them to submit or is it like my kids who play with their food.”

Answer: Physical contact is not required for a Wraith Queen to wield her influence over a human mind.

Freidag writes: “Well, we as viewers certainly don’t know Kanaan so that point is mute. Tell me, why is McKay the only major character allowed to interact with other characters that we know on a romantic level? Katie Brown in seasons 2 and 3 and now, unbelievably, Keller in seasons 4 and 5.”

Answer: Actually, the character of Katie Brown only became a character of any significance as a result of the romantic storyline as opposed to being a pre-established character that became involved in a romantic storyline.

Kamilla writes: “So Paul is now writing episode 100? I thought Brad was doing that one.”

Answer: Nope. Brad is busy working on Project Terzo.

Mrs.B108 writes: “1)Will Sheppard continue to feel guilt over things long past?

2)Do Todd and Michael have any scenes together this year?”

Answer: 1) Sheppard’s residual guilt will play a big part in a late season episode. 2) Not in season 5, sorry.

Cathie writes: “When do you find out whether Stargate Atlantis will get a 6th season?”

Answer: Like past seasons, we may not find out until late fall.

Smiley_face06 writes: “I’ve got a question about Sam leaving to Earth in Search & Rescue. Was the Ba’al she was referring to the one who was in the beginning of Continuum?”

Answer: Yep.
          Ok, what I bolded is old news, but attraction is attraction. It's gotta mean something.
          sigpic

Comment

Yup!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Anybody still awake ?
              sigpic
              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                Hey Anybody still awake ?
                I iz here! Are you there?
                sigpic

Comment

I am but i have to get off now .. my mom wants to use the computer.

Night!
                  sigpic
                  sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                    I am but i have to get off now .. my mom wants to use the computer.

Night!
                    Good Night Gategirl!
                    sigpic

Comment

Night, Gategirl!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping all the Keller/McKay blahblahblah, is all a misdirection, and later this season, the blammo!! Secrety Keller/Ronon comes flying out of nowhere.

Like, we see him sneaking out of her quarters in the a.m. to report for a mission. Or, viceversa he rings her door and it opens, and in he goes... fade to sexin'...

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Rubicon, that's a wonderful thought. Let hope so!

I was just reading those spoilers from Joes blog. This bit...

Spoiler:
                          Freidag writes: “Well, we as viewers certainly don’t know Kanaan so that point is mute. Tell me, why is McKay the only major character allowed to interact with other characters that we know on a romantic level? Katie Brown in seasons 2 and 3 and now, unbelievably, Keller in seasons 4 and 5.”

Answer: Actually, the character of Katie Brown only became a character of any significance as a result of the romantic storyline as opposed to being a pre-established character that became involved in a romantic storyline.

Notice how Joe speaks about "the pre-established character's" romantic storyline with McKay in the past tense?

Probably reading something where there isn't anything.

Comment

Morning

No it's the other way round.

First is Brain Storm (516) when
                            Spoiler:
                            Rodney takes her to the convention. Then it's Infection (517) when he ends up holding her hand and then this one (518) with the mystery guest.

Edit - lovely name for a dragon.
                            I didn't remember that. Interesting.
                            Spoiler:
                            After Brain Storm? Not sure what to think about it. And I agree, Katie would be great. Or as Misi wrote before, Laura Even better, although to me she is not for Rodney, I love her.

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                            i have always thought keller and rodney never were going to fit

however i was slightly swayed in the death scence in TLM however i thought it was a one off but now i see about idenitity and iots going to continue but i think she is more right for ronon
                            Welcome to the thread! Of course we think the same

Good morning everyone!

Rubicon, that's a wonderful thought. Let hope so!

I was just reading those spoilers from Joes blog. This bit...

Spoiler:

Notice how Joe speaks about "the pre-established character's" romantic storyline with McKay in the past tense?

Probably reading something where there isn't anything.
                            Who knows I try to guess every meaning from simple sentence too, it just belongs to this show and this TPTB

Comment

I often try to read meanings into the simplest remark as well Well I suppose speculating about things is half the fun.

Comment

Exactly JM is the best in saying a lot and it always means something opposite You never know what to think exactly.

OT question
                                Spoiler:
                                I was thinking about making a new vid, that starts in Continuum with olot ofSG1 scenes as flashback. I am still looking for a perfect song. This one has great word but I am not sure about it. Is it sad enough? This should be angsty... I like it, I just want another opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X