Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bald!!!

I thought they would go with more the way he looks in the pic that Gategirl just posted. Just short hair. No... Don't want him with no hair at all.

Comment

it is a scary thing click if you are brave enough
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        it is a scary thing click if you are brave enough
        It's just drawn in a very... scary way but I think he'd look good without hair
        += +lots of children
        Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

I don't know I like guys to have hair it just looks too weird on him (IMO)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            Ckick away! She no longer needs clicks to grow though

I agree but at the same time they do down play Ronon's intelligence I think though that a lot of it comes from 1) a person can be smart about somethings and then completly lacking in others that is how I see Ronon as he is smart but he doesn't know anything about Science and since that is what a lot of times solves problems that leaves little for him to do but ask the "What does that mean?" questions. 2) We know that Ronon is very capable of teaching others to fight and stay alive no matter the situation. Plus let us not for get
            Spoiler:
            Ronon is supposed to be the one that comes up with the way to cure McKay in The Shrine
            as for him and what happened in DV I try and look at it like this
            Spoiler:
            they were going to die and there was nothing he could do to stop it Ronon isn't the type to just sit there and do nothing I think that was how he felt that he and everyone else was about to die and he was helpless. It was flustration thats all.
            The way I view Ronon is that he is very smart tactically. Especially at an infantry level. Huge space battles, he can adapt to, but not where his strength lies. Also, he knows the wraith in a way that no one else does. Not really even Teyla. The scene in DV, I saw as frustration.
            Spoiler:
            He knew the rail guns weren't working. He knew he couldn't fight and that's the one thing he knows - fighting.

And I never knew that about
            Spoiler:
            The Shrine. How cool is it that Ronon saves the day! Yay Ronon!

And Jason's hair, well, I was fairly upset about him cutting the dreads. Once I read that they were giving him problems, I totally supported his decision. The wig, I don't pay attention to so much except in the stills. There's usually enough movement - Especiallly with Ronon - that I don't notice it much. But then, I'm also busy taking in the big picture. I haven't had the opportunity to pick apart the episodes as much as I might like. And I think Jason looks hot no matter what. He is so into Ronon, that I think Ronon would have been just as fierce without the dreads as with.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi

I am back and finally got to the computer.
              Well, I still know nothing, the teacher just threw the decision about us to my professor. So we hope he is so flegmatic that he will subscribe us the form we need. But it's not so easy to find the people during holidays, we now may hope that he is here and will be ok. At least I can print the work and give it there next week so I have a bit more time.

I saw the hair discussion up and no, I really wouldn't like Jason without hair. But I must say I like the wig. The darker collor is pretty on him. I liked the natural hair of course but this is good for me.

Comment

Well yup Seythia-if you can afford an au pair you can probably afford digital/cable!

Oh Cork city is apparently nice (its the Irish only city Ive never been to) but be warned-the people are very...loud. More so that most Irish!

I actually think season 5 is starting in about 2 weeks on sky one,their website doesnt say anything about it-but they dont update very often.

Yeah definatley,start the son on SGA-my babysitter from years ago started me on SG1 back when it was in season 3!

Well let me be the first to give you the (pre) welcome of the Irish hehe!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

What's an au pair?
                  sigpic

Comment

omg back to the hair thing again........
                    *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      What's an au pair?
                      Quote from wikipedia

Spoiler:
                      An au pair (plural: au pairs) is a foreign-national domestic assistant working for, and living as part of, a host family. Typically, au pairs are girls or young women and take on a share of the family's responsibility for child care as well as some housework, and receive a small monetary allowance for personal use.

The title comes from the French term au pair, meaning "on a par" or "equal to", indicating that the relationship is intended to be one of equals: the au pair is intended to become a member of the family, albeit a temporary one, rather than a domestic servant. In the best circumstances, both parties benefit from learning about the other's culture.

Comment

Oh, sounds like fun!

Thanks, Blenca! I've heard the term before but never known the definition.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's a good way to see a foreign country I think

OT -

I was just watching the news & apparently David Tennant and Patrick Stewart are both appearing in the RSC production of Hamlet at Stratford upon Avon tonight. Tickets have been sold out for ages. Sounds like it should be good.

Comment

what kind of news are you watching?

sigpic

Comment

WHAT?! -wishes she was in England and had tickets- I would love to see both of them!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

omg i reached 500!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X