Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and oh yea, the only time the the "hunk" get the girl are in those super romance movies made for women, otherwise known as chick flicks that we men are dragged to to watch.....and in case you havent noticed atlantis isnt any of those.....so prepare for the end!!! rodney and keller
    *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
      and oh yea, the only time the the "hunk" get the girl are in those super romance movies made for women, otherwise known as chick flicks that we men are dragged to to watch.....and in case you havent noticed atlantis isnt any of those.....so prepare for the end!!! rodney and keller
      This is crazy!!! They must be messing with us! I hope and think they are because..with all these little leaks and interviews..why mention a triangle and only focus on how great Rodney is and blah blah and not say anything about Ronon? I think even the no so hunks watching the show realize how hot Ronon is and would pick him if they were Keller I just pay this is a set up for the big suprise so we can all say didn't see this coming
      Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Sounds right to me Mellow.

If it wasn't for all these little hints and leaks, the thought of a triangle with Rodney would just be laughable. But because of all this, people start to think that he may possibly stand a chance.

I mean, would you pick this guy?

Spoiler:

Comment

no no show her the picture with the arrow in his butt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Sounds right to me Mellow.

If it wasn't for all these little hints and leaks, the thought of a triangle with Rodney would just be laughable. But because of all this, people start to think that he may possibly stand a chance.

Spoiler:
            LOL! Poor Rodney..i sometimes feel bad for him when I think about how much I do not wat to see him and Jenn together..then when I think about him and Jenn together it snaps me back!! I like Rodney but they would have to do a lot of shipping to make me even think the idea of him and Jenn together would atually work...and I don't think they plan on doing a lot of shipping. I think this whole triangle is just a farse..I can't picute Ronon getting into this triangle..if he sees even a hint of Jenn liking Rodney or the other way he would back off. He may avoid Jenn and me "mean" to Rodney but I don't see him getting into a "Triangle"
            Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

its all lies!!!!! LIES!!!!!!

seriously i need to see that picture of rodney with an arrow in his ass

sigpic

Comment

Beln, it really calls for these

Who can resist?

Comment

Just watching that epi right now Blen!

Next thing he hears Ronon comment about his weight gain and has a little rant!

I agree,it smells like a rat (um...ew!) that we're only hearing about Rodneys part in this "love triangle"-theyre trying to mislead us methinks!

Rodney/Jen just does not work,and it would be a monumental mistake for the writers I think. Besides it doesnt really look good for Rodney to just brush off the break up with Katie Brown so quickly and easily does it??

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

Butt pic for Jason coming up

Rodney's reaction to getting shot at by arrows.

I really hate this triangle business, I really do. But that's what we're getting so I suppose I'll have to make the best of it. The only good thing to come out of it is our Ronon or Rodney competition.

Ronon's reaction to getting shot at with arrows.

Comment

Yeah, well, I would
                      I really really like Rodney, but I also really really like Jen to get Ronon.
                      I don't know, to me, Rodney is a person I simply can't see to get sexually involved with anyone on the show. I mean, Katie was great, she was sweet, caring, and was only seen in 4 episodes.
                      But a relationship between Jen and Rodney would be so weird, because he always does something really embarassing and somehow seems to get more and more action and a lot more time on-screen. Compared to Ronon that is.
                      And that's exactly the reason why I can't ship John with anyone either.It's not good for the story if the actors with the most on-screen time get involed with someone who is part of the main cast, too.
                      And I trust Ronon to be more discret about his love life than Rodney.
                      I mean... honestly. Rodney and dircret... that's something new
                      += +lots of children
                      Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

i love that pic, it brings an involuntary laugh....and if you dont mind my asking, what does blencathra mean???? i think ive seen it before in some fantasy book involving dragons, elves, and whatnot

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Seythia!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the thread Seythia!

Don't worry. We are just having a grumble at Rodney because we are fed up of all the Rodney centric spoilers about at the moment Actually I like him as well. Just not with Jennifer.

And Jason. This is Blencathra

It's a mountain in the Lake District where I like to go walking on holiday

Comment

Seythia, welcome to the loveshack
                              Hope you stop by often!

So now I am off to have some sleep, at least I hope so. Hope it will be ok tomorrow. I will let you know... Night

Comment

Butt pic for Jason coming up

Rodney's reaction to getting shot at by arrows.

I really hate this triangle business, I really do. But that's what we're getting so I suppose I'll have to make the best of it. The only good thing to come out of it is our Ronon or Rodney competition.

Ronon's reaction to getting shot at with arrows.

Hmmmm quite the contrast!

I really hate it too I despise the idea of Rodney being the victor!

And another good thing that can come out of it is Ronon getting the girl...!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

Working...
                                X