Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

screw mckay!!!!!!im so pissed at him....very very very much... and if you ask why ill tell you why
    *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Hello Doll ask questions we will tell you whatever you want to know and we all agree with you as far as McKay goes. If you like fanfic I have some R/K stories the links are in the spoilered part of my siggy

Jason oh okay I thought about nameing her Saphera but as I didn't know if it was Male or Female when it first hatched I wanted to give a name that could work with either gender
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        Y'all just like me for my links oh well would y'all mean this clip there is another one that is on PB that is him packing up his stuff from Renuion that one I don't have sadly without I'll have to look for it oh and there is this they are suppoed to be watching BSG
        How CUTE was Ronon..with BSG! We gotta help those people! They should have kept that one in..and why did they cut all that stuff from Reunion...so he does have a softer side and obviously the writers were trying to show it..so now he really wasn't "out" of character in Quarantine...The people who think he was and is so against him and Keller should watch that
        Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

I don't remeber the reason they gave for cutting out the part about Ronon's softer side, the part with him and BSG was mainly a timing thing
          sigpic

Comment

Night, Sen, night, Blenca!

WELCOME, DOLL!
            sigpic

Comment

you get to see all that "soft side" in various episodes in short burst of like 5 seconds....they just wanted to keep the story moving

sigpic

Comment

True but we know so very little about his life before he became a Runner it would have been nice for that look to have been in there
                sigpic

Comment

anyone wanna talk about mckay??? i got alot to say about him

sigpic

Comment

I'm off to watch The Mist. I'll catch up later!

Welcome Doll..I just signed up yesterday because the latest spoilers iwth Mckay and Jenn put me over the edge. I don't think the writers will go with mcKay/Jenn because they have no chemisty together...imo... plus how can McKay help Jenn grow as a character and what can Jenn do for McKay?? I really really don't see them putting them together in that way....I think they just leak those things because they want to keep people talking about it and (hope) suprise everyone when it turns out to be jenn and ronon....

See you later..going to watch movie now

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                      anyone wanna talk about mckay??? i got alot to say about him
                      Darn! why does all the fun start now when I have to leave! go ahead and talk about him..I will be back later to add my 2 cents

Comment

Thanks a million guys for the welcomes!

Yeah I find the whole McKay/Keller concept vaguely nauseating, and to me it does'nt even seem like a very popular pairing!

Ronon/Keller on the other hand I have seen signs of since Doppelganger-the infirmary scene where she turns around to see him staring at her very intensly. *Sigh*

*Ahem* got a tad distracted there-Im slightly in love with Ronons character!

And he totally has a soft side-hello??what about when they found Teyla??

Quarantine wasnt OOC IMO,I actually see it as him being himself-without the agression (nice and all as that is sometimes! hehe!) because he saw Melena in her and was comfortable enough. Though I could be reading to much into it!
                        Last edited by dollsnatch; 02 August 2008, 06:11 PM.

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

seriously anyone???

sigpic

Comment

for so many reason I love this clip of McKay one of them is this is the first scene I ever saw from the first ep of SGA McKay
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                              I'm off to watch The Mist.
                              I hate that movie. Make sure to tell me how you like it.
                              sigpic

Comment

mckay is the reason carson died, if only he had taken carson fishing....jerk

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X