Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    I think part of the reason I find this particular potential triangle so odd is that I don't thunk Rodney in any way shape or form. I do however thunk (to a lesser extent that Ronon) Carson, Radek and Evan (He'll always be Marcus to me)
    Yeah, Lorne, don't tell me He is soooo sweet...

SeNedra! Got another vid downloaded!! Yayayayayayayay
    Great that it's working! In fact I see on my account that something was downloaded. Another 10 000 vids and I will have a free month account... well, that won't be from you probably Rapidshare is the best!

On topic, on topic...

At least a bit

Mm, talking to myself again...

Comment

Did I get a bit of deja vu there or has Krissie' post appeared twice

As for finding Rodney fanciable - no way. But I do find the character amusing.

I was re-reading the interview with Jewel on the MGM site. I hadn't quite taken this little bit in.

Spoiler:
      There’s been lots of stunt work.

What has she been up to I wonder

Comment

It wasn't just you Blen. My connection was slow and I didn't think it went through the first time. All better.

Comment

-sighs- Blenca, I am most definitely deflated. so, to make myself feel better, I'm getting dressed and heading to Target in about an hour...-really doesn't want to leave her Hangman's Curse roleplay-...I'm thinking I'll either buy a copy of Hangman's Curse if I can find it, or The Luxe...maybe something else, I don't know...and a snack if I can afford it.
          sigpic

Comment

Forgot to put some pics on my last post. Silly me

Edited to say - Enjoy your treat Dr Jenn

Comment

GW was slow a while ago...

Spoiler:

And one more

I love this pic posting, it's fun
              And we must help ourselves cause we have too few scenes with them together

Comment

That is a problem. We've used all the ones of them together that many times, we all know them by heart now.

Comment

Off to my 2nd day of summer classes. Bye!

Comment

Good luck, Krissie-chan!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, we do... 29 days to go

Spoiler:

Bye, Krissie

Comment

SeN, can I ask how you plan to watch season 5? Could you PM me? *wink*

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                          Morning

Yeah, exactly! I think the same, it's weird triangle. Ronon and Rodney are too different characters to really attract one woman. I love Rodney and understand that he has relationship, why not, but if a woman wants someone like Rodney, she wouldn't be probably intereted in Ronon and vice versa.

Finally we have something to read Now I wil make a quiz and share the results with you... I want Lorne
                          Ok my philosophy is that the triangle exists mainly in rodney's mind. He is the type to get a crush and run with it (...look how he has harassed sam over the years) and being told that he & jen ended up together (only after ronon died!) would do it!
                          Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                          PART 2

<space snip>

So that is my smilie story
                          Loved it hun, it was brilliant and very funny!

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          -snorts- Mountie, I love you.

and I am never venturing away from the Ronon/Keller and PRO-Keller threads again, the anti-Kellers and some of the McKellers are completely hateful about it!
                          yeppers they get nasty (and they got an anti-keller mod or two who gets real mean!) so I have stopped going elsewhere. But i do get very peeved when the antis take over the discussion threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            Ok my philosophy is that the triangle exists mainly in rodney's mind. He is the type to get a crush and run with it (...look how he has harassed sam over the years) and being told that he & jen ended up together (only after ronon died!) would do it!

:

And briefly with Elizabeth as well in Tao of Rodney when she said "We all love you Rodney" and he took it that SHE loved him. He has a habit of doing it doesn't he.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              And briefly with Elizabeth as well in Tao of Rodney when she said "We all love you Rodney" and he took it that SHE loved him. He has a habit of doing it doesn't he.
                              Oh I had totally forgotten that scene. Yes he is like the neighborhood stray who simply won't stay gone. (so you have to be a meanie and take it to the shelter....)

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                That is a problem. We've used all the ones of them together that many times, we all know them by heart now.

So? We all know and Love them! Post away, my pretties! And you're little dog too!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X