Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kind of neutral on the whole triangle. Quite honestly, I'll be happy with however it turns out. This is my position only because I've seen some vicious ship wars in the past and I prefer to stay out of them.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

I want her with Ronon but I wont be like all upset if she chooses Rodney course if that happenes just think poor Ronon been single like 10 years and the first woman he shows intrest in goes for somone else. That would just be a crime.
      sigpic

Comment

Many of the shippers I knew in other fandoms were scary, scary people. I know no one here is like that, but to this day shippers make me nervous.

Comment

I promise we are nice shippers and we don't bite unless you desrve it (you don't by the way) and yeah I do know what you mean there are some very scary people in the world and in forums
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, we usually do not bite

The best way is avoid the anti threads and ignore that people. And I, of course, prefer Jenn with Ronon but as DG said, it happens. I am sure I would find some other ship, I find them everywhere

I was really disappointed with Elizabeth cause I shipped John wth her. Well, now its over and what can I do, nothing. I would really want to like Teyla, hope I will one day...

Comment

Hi everyone. Just got back from work. Just reading through everything. Interesting discussion from what I've seen so far

Comment

I'm trying to remember what everyone wrote, as I didn't want to quote lots of posts.

Glad you liked the Youtube vid Everlovin. As soon as I saw it I thought "Everlovin!"

As DG and I mentioned, Jason hadn't seen many scripts from Season 5 at the time of that interview. He certainly hadn't seen Tracker and I am rather hoping he will change his mind about Keller not being Ronon's type. However, having said that, it doesn't really matter what Jason thinks, so long as Ronon thinks she is the one for him, then that's fine. I am much more interested now to see the interview (that I am sure will be coming up soon) on the MGM site. Hopefully Jason will have had time to see what TPTB have come up with for Keller character & we'll see if it meets his approval or not.

As to whether women can like completely different types of men, I think it depends on the woman.

Loved your fic story, Mountie

Edited to say - I knew I'd forget something. Interesting pcs from the Daedalus Variations. I suspect Jewel isn't in that episode at all.

Last edited by Blencathra; 12 June 2008, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I'm attracted to this one guy, he's a laid-back, surfer type guy, kinda how you picture a new hippie, and this other guy, he's this tough, badass Army guy. Completely different.
                  sigpic

Comment

Dr Jenn are you still up? Or have you been to bed & it's morning I lose track of time zones.

I don't know where everyone is. Seems rather quiet at the moment. Perhaps everyone feels a bit deflated by Jason's interview. I do and I don't know why. Perhaps I need some more sleep.

Comment

I've been making myself a non-Stargate-related banner. As if I need any more. One of these days I'm going to force myself to get rid of two of them. But not right this minute.

Comment

I am here!

It's a bit busy day...

Some pics

Spoiler:

EDIT: Shanna, the best solution is immagerotate I already have seven sigs and still have tendency to make some new... you can have twenty at once

Comment

I didn't know you could have 20 banners on imagerotate! That's a lot. Should keep you going for a while, Shanna!

Great pics there, SeN. I like ones that match somehow.

And I've been busy at work, so now I'm feeling rather tired and jaded.

Comment

I've been gathering Simon/Kaylee pics for our relaunched, I guess you could say, Firefly ship thread.

He's my guard. No hurting me for neglecting my RK duties.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              Morning

Yeah, exactly! I think the same, it's weird triangle. Ronon and Rodney are too different characters to really attract one woman. I love Rodney and understand that he has relationship, why not, but if a woman wants someone like Rodney, she wouldn't be probably intereted in Ronon and vice versa.

Finally we have something to read Now I wil make a quiz and share the results with you... I want Lorne
                              I think part of the reason I find this particular potential triangle so odd is that I don't thunk Rodney in any way shape or form. I do however thunk (to a lesser extent that Ronon) Carson, Radek and Evan (He'll always be Marcus to me)

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                              -snorts- Mountie, I love you.

and I am never venturing away from the Ronon/Keller and PRO-Keller threads again, the anti-Kellers and some of the McKellers are completely hateful about it!
                              I was bored - and wide awake late last night and wandered into some unfamiliar territory. I went into the McKeller's, the anti-McKeller's, the anti-R/J's. Lord! The anti's were mostly anti Jenn. Not that Jenn is a nice person but all wrong for so and so. But anti Jenn. Arrgh. I actually found the McKellers nice! Hi there Pandora! I think there-in lies the difference. The antis were more against something than for something. The wording is more negative vs. positive. I'd rather be in positive territory.

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                              Can't find any - just people's version of the credits.

They are just trying to keep the suspense going! It's annoying because I have to wait for it to either come on DVD or online!!! Promo's are what keep me going... an fanfiction
                              The problem with that, is like it'll be like season 10 of SG-1. The ratings were really hurt because those not in fandom (like we are) don't know when to start watching! We know, cause we're at Gateworld everyday!

Blenca! Still love the youtube vid!!! SeNedra! Got another vid downloaded!! Yayayayayayayay
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I see, Shanna is quick Immagerotate is amazing!

Love your pics too, Blen. Can't believe I don't have the Ronon one (now I do )

Some more mirroring:
                                Spoiler:

Pics will improve your mood I am sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X