Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The link is on the main GW page. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen it myself.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I didn't see a link to any instragram I saw the clips from SNL and the promo pics but that was it
      sigpic

Comment

Look at the 2nd article on the page.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh there they are.

So because we didn't see it live when exactly will he be coming over? I need to get things ready
          sigpic

Comment

*waggles eyebrows *
            sigpic

Comment

I'm downloading gimp now. So if you hear some screaming from this direction, you know it's me.

Also going to download openoffice because Quarantine Day is in a little over a month. And I have to write something.

I'll be getting other little goodies for my computer in the next months. Wireless keyboard, mouse, Word Perfect, stuff.
              sigpic

Comment

Ok, another stupid question, but I'm out of practice. Do I need to go install adobe? PDF reader, etc? in a new computer? Everything seems to be running so I don't think I need Java (I've needed to download that before)
                sigpic

Comment

Um it has been a while since I bought a new computer I don't think so but I could be wrong
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I guess I go play around in the next few days. I was trying to transfer files and a pdf came up and I didn't have the program (at least that I saw) to read it. No idea what it is.
                    sigpic

Comment

Crap! I forgot what size sigs are supposed to be. *sees if I can access properties of sig/avi I have on here*
                      sigpic

Comment

And now I'm starting to think I need to go make my own screencaps. I'm not fining sites of the first couple of google pages with the shows I want to get shots of my ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

So no capping off Netflix or Amazon Prime. . Doing ok with DVDs. But to find the caps! Ugh
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah getting good high quality screen caps is hard I sometimes just try googling the actor/character I want and filtering large or extra large pics (those tend to be really good quality pics) and using those
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the advice. So far, I think I might be having some luck getting screenshots off my phone while watching Netflix. Properties suggest they might be decent (not sure what entails 'good' or 'high') quality.
                              sigpic

Comment

It will be a trial to find the best pics but you will get there
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X