Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to head to bed. Have a great night all.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I have been searching my PB account today I thought there was a gif that showed Ronon laying in the bed playing with his belt but I can't find it am I imagining things?
      I think I remember something like that... it has been a long time though and I can't remember for sure.
      sigpic

Comment

Well if we are not crazy will have to look more later.

Night bailey
        sigpic

Comment

Time for bed ... it's been a pleasure walking down memory lane with everyone. Thanks so much for all the lovely reminders of how much we love Stargate Atlantis.

Bailey -- hope you have a great Friday and a restful weekend.

Dragongirl, Ever and Bailey ... you girls rock and truly represent the Love Shack. Thanks for keeping the love alive.

Good Intentions Day

Good Night
          sigpic

Comment

It was a fun day. Great memories and new pretties! Thank you, Ladies!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              I have been searching my PB account today I thought there was a gif that showed Ronon laying in the bed playing with his belt but I can't find it am I imagining things?
              Pretty sure I have this - or at least something similar. Let me get on Hubby's computer in the morning and check
              sigpic

Comment

There are days when it's just not worth turning the computer on. I couldn't copy the link for IMG but I copied the url ^^ so maybe?

I think this is the one you want, DG
                sigpic

Comment

This one. Grrrrr
                  sigpic

Comment

No I have that one it was him laying on the bed from the ep Quarantine he was fiddling with it I think
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't recall that one. Closest I can think might be Submersion. Maybe?
                      sigpic

Comment

maybe as far as I remember he was definitely laying down and fiddling with his belt
                        sigpic

Comment

We just hardly ever saw him in even the same room as a bed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe a rewatch, unless it was a behind the scenes thing, course I could be imagining the whole thing
                            sigpic

Comment

Wishful thinking. We've all been there
                              sigpic

Comment

I was wondering if it might have been one of Jason's non-Ronon roles you're remembering. Not Conan, not Debug, not Braven, Bullet to the Head, but one of the others?

I couldn't get into Frontier and haven't tried Wolves(?) (I think that's the one I've seen on Netflix)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X