Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never have luck with titles I usually had help with them myself. ops:

sigpic

Comment

Shucks.

Even for cliche-esque fics? A cliche title?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Well, I can't hardly beat $Free.99. This guy has had it since the new year, but I get it back soon!

I'm so happy! I had tons of music downloaded on it.

As an aside, I've been using my phone so much in the last 4 years, I barely remember how to type. Sheesh!
        That is a good price.

I have been trying to improve my typing it is not going well maybe we can practice together lol
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          That is a good price.

I have been trying to improve my typing it is not going well maybe we can practice together lol
          I was doing so good there for a while too! 20 wpm up from when I took typing in high school. Now, I'm right around back where I started.
          sigpic

Comment

I have found a good touch type practice page that I have been using I can send you a link if you like.
            sigpic

Comment

Nah, I'll get back in the swing of things here soon.
              sigpic

Comment

okay

I think I need to dustoff gimp and see if I can make anything new
                sigpic

Comment

Gah! For the last month-ish we've been teased by (I assumed) tptb on a huge announcement regarding the future of Stargate at a con this weekend. Oooh! Aaaah! Turns out it was a lot of nothing. Just "we're working on new stuff! Honest"
                  Am I disappointed? Yeah. Am I surprised? Not really. SG:O was a bigger letdown than SGU. So, maybe I get excited if/when something actually comes out.
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen any of SG:O and after the whole "We are making movies for SG1 and SGA" which turned into "yeah we never had any intention to make any more movies" thing I take everything they say with a grain of salt.
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't. SGO comes across as badly written fanfiction. They released it in 10 minute increments - you can watch straight through as I understand it now - and I couldn't make myself watch the last 20 or 30 minutes of it. Screwing up canon, cheesy special effects, some (not all) bad acting, poorly written characters, ugh!
                      sigpic

Comment

Good to know I have plenty to watch without adding more to my list.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, me too. Wish I had avoided it.
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG! Wednesday is Intentions Day! So not ready yet

sigpic

Comment

Time does fly

sigpic

Comment

Woot! I've got 2 one shots done for Wednesday! One can/will be an ongoing series. The other will be an ongoing separate but same themed series of one shots.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X