Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've had lots of Jason recently....

I need to go find some more recent pics of Jewel
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

So I want to share some of what has happened today.
              Spoiler:
              I play Pokemon Go and today there was a special event that lasted for 3 hours. It was a raid thing (for those that don't know what that means it means you go to certain places and fight a strong pokemon so that you can then try and catch that pokemon). For raids like this you need multiple people to have a chance to beat it. I was in a group of about 15 people (some raids had more people there) and we were going from place to place to do the raids. We went to a small shopping center that has 2 places that had this special raid that were very close to each other. One store is a music store that is laid back and the other is a firearms store that freaks the eff out if you dare park in front of their store (or stand in front of their store) The group I was in went there around 2:30 and while I was standing in front of the music store a family pulled up and parked in front of the firearms place (they are not from the area and didn't know that this place doesn't like people parking there) I don't know if it was the owner or what but pretty much as soon as this family parks a guy comes out immediately yelling telling them to move now. I could not hear exactly what anyone in the family was saying but I could hear this guy yelling that it is private property and they needed to move right now, and that he had called the cops and so on. At one time this guy goes back in the store and comes out with a hammer and threatens to smash this family's cars windows. The family had 2 kids (10-12 years olds I think a boy and a girl) the poor kids the girl was in tears she was so upset even the boy admitted he was close to crying too. There is a Facebook page for the town where this happened and a couple posts have been made about that place today. People have turned to yelp to give low reviews about how rude the people there are. Other than that the event went well.

sigpic

Comment

Yikes!
                sigpic

Comment

There is an update about it.
                  Spoiler:
                  After everyone got home someone who was also there at the time and had their own encounter with this guy made a post on her personal FB page someone saw it and shared it with the Keller PD (where this happened) and the KPD reached out to her. They have asked anyone who was there to contact a Capt. there and talk to him. a little while after that the City of Keller who was talking to KPD about what happened also contacted the person who made the personal post. It seems that Dispatch did NOT send anyone to the location meaning when this guy came out swinging the hammer and saying he called the cops he called officers personally and not officially (which would be why the cops took his side and told the family that crazy was in the right) So now KPD really wants to talk to anyone who was there and saw what happened.
                  sigpic

Comment

Last Update
                    Spoiler:
                    the family that was threatened while talking to the Capt looking into everything that happened said that the family could pursue legal action over the threats but the only thing that would happen would be the equivalent of getting a speeding ticket. Yes it will be there but nothing will really come of it so the family has decided it isn't worth it. They do believe that the negative reviews and publicity they have received will ultimately prove more damaging. The police Capt who has been working with them has said he will talk to the owner (which apparently is something they have had to do before) and that will keep him calm for a while. The pic of him yelling with the hammer is now part of the pictures on the company google review page. If you are curious about it the place is called Bear Creek Firearms in Keller Texas. Looking at reviews from before this took place his attitude is a long running issues I can't figure out how he still has a store.
                    sigpic

Comment

You'd think given the hysteria around firearms and firearm owership, he would try to be a better ambassador for them rather than the jerk he has been. How hard is it? 'Oh!? There's a Pokemon thing happening here? Well, let's open up! Come on inside! If you have questions about the weapons, owning them, the process of obtaining a CCP, etc, ask'. How hard is it?
                      sigpic

Comment

I Know right! Especially as recently there have been some attacks at parks in DFW me and a friend were talking just the day before about not having a CHL and that when we went walking the trails at some of the parks we would need to bring pepper spray and or knives with us. They cost themselves a few potential customers. That guy gives good gun owners a bad name.
                        sigpic

Comment

Woot! I'll be getting my laptop back soon! The guy who was looking at it finally got a few minutes to look at it and will soon be getting it fixed!

sigpic

Comment

YAY!! It is good you didn't run into a similar situation My brother and I did. We had a tv that stopped working took it in to see about repairing it, and we were told the screen needed to be replaced it would cost us $800. the TV did even cost $800 new! We got a new TV that is bigger and is a 4K for $300 less than the old tv was when it was new.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, also, I think I finished the short one shot for Intentions Day, but I have no idea what to title it. Anyone want to read in a few minutes and give me an idea?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                YAY!! It is good you didn't run into a similar situation My brother and I did. We had a tv that stopped working took it in to see about repairing it, and we were told the screen needed to be replaced it would cost us $800. the TV did even cost $800 new! We got a new TV that is bigger and is a 4K for $300 less than the old tv was when it was new.

Well, I can't hardly beat $Free.99. This guy has had it since the new year, but I get it back soon!

I'm so happy! I had tons of music downloaded on it.

As an aside, I've been using my phone so much in the last 4 years, I barely remember how to type. Sheesh!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X