Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my current inability to pic spam is that I'm working off my phone mostly these days. My computer has been down since July and we've got someone who can work on it, but only when he gwts a chance *sigh*

I'm looking forward to seeing everything on Quarantine Day. Even if it's just what we've had in years past. It's all good.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Btw, Hifield, I'd definitely trust you to watch Miri for us.
      Unfortunately for everyone involved, her other grandparents absolutely won't watch her around medicine time, her parents are uninterested, and my other two kids who would watch her work and live out of town.
      sigpic

Comment

Watching Quarantine! Hoping to get some writing done
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the afternoon.
          sigpic

Comment

Day 2 of the flu ... this gets harder as you get older!

Ever -- keep watching those episodes. how's the writing going? Sounds like you are in an awkward situation with Miri. You can't go back and do it over so even though a lot of the burden falls on your shoulders you are blessed with a special bond between the two of you. Years from now you'll look back at these formative years with a smile at all the moments in her life that you got to share while everyone else was busy. Seriously ... wish I was closer to give you a spa day

Hey Bay ... any ideas yet??

Hope you girls have a good day!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm sort of writing. Getting there.

I love the opportunity to raise Miri. She's such a remarkable, sweet, little doll. I just sincerely wish the other half of her family would choose to see it.
              sigpic

Comment

Inspiration?

sigpic

Comment

Well Yea! Don't know where you found this shot but it almost makes me forget the flu. How bout you ... does it give you inspiration??

How's the writing going Ever?? I agree with you ... it is a privilege and blessing to be a central part of our grand children's lives and in this day and age it seems rather rare. Enjoy your sweet little girl and know that you are making a difference.

You girls have a good week.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    Originally posted by hifield View Post
                    Well Yea! Don't know where you found this shot but it almost makes me forget the flu. How bout you ... does it give you inspiration??

How's the writing going Ever?? I agree with you ... it is a privilege and blessing to be a central part of our grand children's lives and in this day and age it seems rather rare. Enjoy your sweet little girl and know that you are making a difference.

You girls have a good week.
                    I think I just died from that bit of inspiration.

Contact me later for actual thought processes.
                    sigpic

Comment

@hifield... I might be a little inspired, but I might also be out of time. Hope you continue to fell better!

@Ever...

So... just three more days... not much time... what I should concentrate on is getting some pics and old art loaded up on imgbox. I haven't put much up in the new pic server site yet.

sigpic

Comment

It'll happen. Come hell or high water, I'll get this story done. Hoping for another short one too - if I can find the beginning of that one
                        sigpic

Comment

So are the Transcripts at the main site no longer a thing?
                          sigpic

Comment

Do you mean on GW's main site? Like for Quarantine?
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh! You linked me up, thank you!
                              It wasn't working on my phone (laptop has sucky battery). All I was getting on my phone was a general S4 banner with nothing else on the page.

Plugging away on the fic! Getting ideas that work well with both canon and the story.
                              sigpic

Comment

Very good to hear. If you need anything thing else just ask.

I have two paragraphs written so far... still think it is too late for me to finish in time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X