Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great. Please share it with us
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I'm reading it again today. Hoping inspiration will follow
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I was eating a gogurt with Miri this afternoon. They've got a huge tie in with Guardians 2 - What's your super hero name? In this instance, it was "your hero + master of + your favorite toy.". I swear. I didn't intend to dive into the gutter. It just happened.
        sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday, Jewel!
          sigpic

Comment

Digging up some of my old sigs...
            sigpic

Comment

I always loved your sigs and that one is no exception. How are you, dear?
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, JW!

Doing ok. Summer is bouncing between lots to do and nothing to do.

You?
                sigpic

Comment

Exactly the same. for now, I am very slowly spring cleaning my house ( mainly doing windows (ahaha!) and washings curtains and stuff I don't clean that often) Pretty boring stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

I absolutely NEVER do windows. The amount of dust and sand around here + high winds = Ever not being even able to get windows clean.

Lots of doctor appointments, pulling weeds, a wedding next week, anniversary next week.

And then there's Thursday when nothing happens.

Also, watching Henry Hugglemonster (cartoon geared for preschoolers) and OMG! They've got fanfic going on in this episode. Fandoms within
                    sigpic

Comment

I suck at gardening. God help the plants I try to take care of...the best I can do is watering them.
                      doctors appointments suck. I am the designated driver for my mum and aunt so I attend most of their appointments. Not fun.
                      Never heard of that cartoon but it sounds fantastic. Nothing like a wee bit of fanfic. Which reminds me: how is the writing going?
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, I suck at gardening too. Hubby can take a branch or apple seed and grow a tree. I don't get it.

I'm slowly writing my very late Quarantine Day fic. I'll get there. It'll probably be done by 2019 - 2020? Who knows. I am doing a bit of a rewatch so maybe that will help.

Hoping with all the appointments this month, there won't be any next... we'll see.
                        sigpic

Comment

well, there is still hope. I miss the shows. I miss waiting for a new episode...and the endless discussion.

yeah, hopefully no new doctor's appointments ( just the routine ones, those are fine).
                          sigpic

Comment

I cut off satellite about a year ago. We're living off Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu. In some ways, I miss the week to week of whichever show. But mostly, I don't miss anything.
                            I do miss discussing every little nuance. Proving our point.
                            I just need to survive next week. Please? Normal life would be good
                            sigpic

Comment

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I've been tasked with downloading music for son's wedding. Only, I'm not at all familiar with the type requested. Country. Love songs. It's not that I don't like country. I'm just unfamiliar. I was raised on Motown, classic rock, Rat Pack, classical, jazz. Any suggestions? The groom is 22, the bride 19 so newer stuff (I've got stuff from 90s and earlier)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I've been tasked with downloading music for son's wedding. Only, I'm not at all familiar with the type requested. Country. Love songs. It's not that I don't like country. I'm just unfamiliar. I was raised on Motown, classic rock, Rat Pack, classical, jazz. Any suggestions? The groom is 22, the bride 19 so newer stuff (I've got stuff from 90s and earlier)
                                Completely clueless as well, sorry. I am more of a Motown, 80-90's Rock girl here. Uhm, didn't Taylor Swift began in Country and then side stepped to pop? Maybe you should talk to the bride and groom, since music is such a personal thing and it makes or breaks the mood of a wedding. al least get the names of their favourite groups/singers.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X