Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Mine was kind of boring because I couldn't go down to visit mom due to work. So I just did some reading and watching some DVD's.

In other news I did a rewatch of sg-1 and realized I am short one movie.
    sigpic

Comment

We had a good Christmas here. Most everyone came down to the Ever house. We had posole and cornbread. Christmas cookies for dessert. Yum.

Uh oh. Not good missing one of the SG-1 movies. Which one?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Do you know the kiss all us fic writers missed? New Year's Eve kisses. Someone has to fix that
        sigpic

Comment

Are we sure it's not still '16? Hubby just hit a cow with the "good" vehicle we have.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Are we sure it's not still '16? Hubby just hit a cow with the "good" vehicle we have.
            Oh Ever! That is terrible. So sorry to hear it.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Do you know the kiss all us fic writers missed? New Year's Eve kisses. Someone has to fix that
            Wow... you are right. I think that needs to be rectified.
            sigpic

Comment

Insurance is already assessing the damage on the truck. Front quarter panel is all smashed. Hubby and I are at the point of being sick and tired of being sick and tired. Enough is enough.

I'm thinking of opening my writing folder tomorrow. We'll see what happens.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm with you, Ever. Enough is enough.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry about the car..it sucks terribly.

But I am so happy to hear romantic writing is coming my way
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Well, we just got word they're totalling the truck. It was a great truck too. Off to find a new one I guess.

I'm flipping through my WiP folder. Adding touches here and there. I'm really hoping my writing writing mojo will gin up again
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear they are totaling the truck. Happy new vehicle hunting though.

When is Quarantine day... the 18th? I have a short little scene started. Will strive to finish it in time. Hope your writing mojo kicks in for you.

*waves at Jaded*

sigpic

Comment

Yep the 18. I've got one started - like two years ago. I just need to crack down and get to it
                        sigpic

Comment

Art Challenge #121

We’re back after our holiday hiatus. Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season and that 2017 is off to a good start for you.

For our first challenge in the new year let's explore a different kind of 'ship'. We're breaking out the BroTPs. Our prompt is: Friendship. Friends deserve some love too.

Please PM your entries to me by noon on the 16th.
                          sigpic
                          Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #121
                            Friendships\Bromances

Copter

Msusy

slizzie

sigpic

Comment

Art Challenge #122

I’m calling this challenge a collage challenge. The aim for this week is to use at least four elements (Pictures\Textures\Brushes\Fonts whichever and however many of each you’d like) in a collage style art.

For fic writers. Write an ensemble fic.

Please PM me your entries by noon on the 23rd.
                              sigpic

Comment

oh I stupidly forgot the challenge. So sorry. I even had one idea for it.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X