Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge #99 Books\Stories

JadedWraith
    Inspired by Coraline by Neil Gaimom

slizzie1986
    For my ongoing fic

sigpic
    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #100

Copter is a bit under the weather so I will be hosting again. This week challenge is a mystery challenge. If you want in PM me with the number 1, 2, or 3:

1 for a Technical Challenge
      2 for a Song or poem for inspiration
      3 for a Character to feature

Entries will be due by PM next Monday (March 14th) at noon.
      sigpic

Comment

I have in interview tomorrow for a job it is part time and will last only until like the end of Aug or the beginning of Sept but it is better than nothing. Hours are a bit odd as I would only be there 4-5 hours a day 4 days a week but it is better than nothing. It pays well enough ($12/hour) that I will wont be struggling and worrying over money as much as I have been. so *Fingers crossed*

prettyful art. It is sad that I can't really participate right now
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I have in interview tomorrow for a job it is part time and will last only until like the end of Aug or the beginning of Sept but it is better than nothing. Hours are a bit odd as I would only be there 4-5 hours a day 4 days a week but it is better than nothing. It pays well enough ($12/hour) that I will wont be struggling and worrying over money as much as I have been. so *Fingers crossed*

Yay! *crosses fingers*
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Good luck with the job!

Sorry life is crazy now as for the rest
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

And how's you, Ever?
              sigpic

Comment

Well the interview went well I was very confident when I left that I had the job. I was called back yesterday and told that they wanted me to work there I trained yesterday. Tomorrow I will get some more training (and answering the phone). It is such a relief to after over a year of looking I can finally say I have a steady job. Yes right now it is part time but I have been told that there could easily be more hours added and there is a possibility that it could turn into a full time job and that I will keep working there after the summer. It will be nice to be able to have money and be caught up fully on bills and car stuff that I have been struggling with especially these last few months.
                sigpic

Comment

Well the interview went well I was very confident when I left that I had the job. I was called back yesterday and told that they wanted me to work there I trained yesterday. Tomorrow I will get some more training (and answering the phone). It is such a relief to after over a year of looking I can finally say I have a steady job. Yes right now it is part time but I have been told that there could easily be more hours added and there is a possibility that it could turn into a full time job and that I will keep working there after the summer. It will be nice to be able to have money and be caught up fully on bills and car stuff that I have been struggling with especially these last few months.
                  As someone who lately has had a few temp jobs: I am so happy for you and so relived there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Very happy for you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    And how's you, Ever?
                    Rollercoaster of a week here. We found out that Mom' cancer had spread to her bones. And briefly, she gave up. So, for a day or so, I was thinking we'd only have 2-4 months with her rather than 6-12. The next day she decided to keep fighting and more info came out. Turns out, if she fights and fights hard, she could potentially be with us for another 4 or 5 years! So, worried here, but good.

Yay on a new job!

I see you down there, PuddleJ! Join in. Ship, thunk, fangurl, whatever with us!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Rollercoaster of a week here. We found out that Mom' cancer had spread to her bones. And briefly, she gave up. So, for a day or so, I was thinking we'd only have 2-4 months with her rather than 6-12. The next day she decided to keep fighting and more info came out. Turns out, if she fights and fights hard, she could potentially be with us for another 4 or 5 years! So, worried here, but good.
                      Glad to know she at least has a fighting chance. 4-5 years gives it more time to treatments to advance..and then, who knows?

I am so happy for DG and she truly deserves a break

Y
                      sigpic

Comment

Challenge #100 Mystery Challenge

JadedWraith
                        #3- Claire Fraser

Raduzhok

#3- Paul Briggs

RodneyIsGodney

#2- Confident by Demi Lovato and #3- Abby Sciuto

MSusy

#3- Tom Chandler

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #101

First I want to say a huge Thank you to slizzie1986 for taking care of the challenge for me for the past 2-3 weeks.

I also want to tell MSusy that your latest entries of Tom Chandler were awesome!

This week's challenge is kind of technical and old school. Use one picture at least 3 times in your art. Try to vary the size or color or change each time in some way if you can. You can use other pictures of course, but the picture used multiple times should be somewhat noticeable.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday March 21st.
                          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #101 was to use one pic at least 3 times.

slizzie1986

RodneyisGodney

Daryl! squueeeee! ~copter

JadedWraith

raduzhok

MSusy

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #102

Since Sunday is Easter, the challenge this week is all things Easter and/or Spring. If you celebrate Easter, use art to show your favorite bunnies, peeps, chocolate, candy, eggs, etc or whatever Easter means to you! If you don't care for Easter, show off some Spring art! Flowers, sunshine, whatever Spring means to you.

Bonus: hide an easter egg in your art so we can all look for it!

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday March 28.
                              Please let me know if you have hidden an egg in your entry.
                              sigpic

Comment

Loverly art

So work is going good I have not had any one complain. Will be working on getting caught up on bills and getting internet back at home (YAY)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X