Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    I don't really see anything different. Guess I'm just not art informed enough. I can give all sorts of critiques for music, not so much for art.
    it's not exactly an aesthetics issue but a technical one: png preserves better small details and the small differences in the colours. The images I gave you were not good examples.

@DG My cat sleeps on my bed (not by my choice) and I know what you are trying to explain. She is either over my legs and not letting me move or she is prancing around and trying to knock everything to the floor. You can't get proper sleep. It's maddening!I can easily set boundaries to my dogs but I can't do the same to my cats. Cats will do as they please.

Sleep issues aside, I had a wonderful Christmas. Beautiful advents.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I had a wonderful Christmas too, and it's even better now that mom and dad left
      sigpic

Comment

The whole Ever family lives within 20 or so miles of each other. We see each other all the time. It's just holidays when we all get together one place one time. Yikes!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Drawn several years ago by my baby, Star...

sigpic

Comment

^this is just perfect!
            sigpic

Comment

She saw it and demanded I delete it from my pb. Told her it wasn't going to happen.
              sigpic

Comment

She saw it and demanded I delete it from my pb. Told her it wasn't going to happen.
                Sacrilege! No way.

How are you ever?
                sigpic

Comment

*waves* Morning Love Shack.

So... I watched the Doctor Who Christmas special last night (finally!!!). I had so much fun. I think it is the best episode with the 12th Doctor that I've seen. Keep in mind I've only seen the 8th season with the 12th Doctor, which I wasn't really enjoying so I kind of skipped the 9th season. After seeing the Christmas special though, I'm starting to wonder if I should go back and watch the 9th season.

sigpic

Comment

I loved the 12th doctor so...I'd say give it a go.

I still have to catch up on the current season ( I am watching the first episode, I am way behind).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      Sacrilege! No way.

How are you ever?
                      Right now? Exhausted. Miri woke up at 1 am this morning and didn't fall back asleep until after 7. Sleepy is the word of the day. Lots to do in spite of it all.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      *waves* Morning Love Shack.

So... I watched the Doctor Who Christmas special last night (finally!!!). I had so much fun. I think it is the best episode with the 12th Doctor that I've seen. Keep in mind I've only seen the 8th season with the 12th Doctor, which I wasn't really enjoying so I kind of skipped the 9th season. After seeing the Christmas special though, I'm starting to wonder if I should go back and watch the 9th season.

S9 of Doctor Who was better than S8 if you ask me. You'll love it I think.

I still have to catch up on the current season ( I am watching the first episode, I am way behind).
                      Catch up already!
                      sigpic

Comment

I actually like Capaldi as the Doctor... just for some reason the episodes seemed lacking. Just couldn't seem to get excited enough about a new episode to watch it so after season 8 I stopped. If the Christmas special is an indication of how season 9 was, then I definitely want to catch up. Kind of cool though that I have a whole season of episodes that will be new to me... and you too it seems.

Right now? Exhausted. Miri woke up at 1 am this morning and didn't fall back asleep until after 7. Sleepy is the word of the day. Lots to do in spite of it all.

Glad to hear it was better than 8, that gives me hope.

Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep, Ever. That can be very draining.
                        sigpic

Comment

Somehow, I'll muddle through.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sleep deprivation is no laughing matter. It completely drains you. I hope you and Miri recover.

Catch up already!
                            I'm working on it. That's actually one of my pland for 2016: catch up on Doctor who and read good books.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            I actually like Capaldi as the Doctor... just for some reason the episodes seemed lacking. Just couldn't seem to get excited enough about a new episode to watch it so after season 8 I stopped. If the Christmas special is an indication of how season 9 was, then I definitely want to catch up. Kind of cool though that I have a whole season of episodes that will be new to me... and you too it seems.

Glad to hear it was better than 8, that gives me hope.

Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep, Ever. That can be very draining.
                            Yep, we've been there.

And before I forget:

I wish everybody a wonderful 2016: may you get what you truly need.
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack.

Happy New Year to you too, Jaded... and to everyone else here as well.

Spoiler:

So... I saw that the new movie Sherlock: The Abominable Bride is on tomorrow and I was excited because I didn't even know they were that close to releasing it. Then I found out yesterday that they will be playing the movie on the big screen at one of the movie theaters in town. I was shocked because cool things like that usually happen in the cities which are almost 3 hours away or in Chicago which is 8 hours away. Can't believe they are showing it here. Not sure I'll be able to talk myself into spending the extra money to see it in the theater 4 days after it is shown on tv, but it is still rather cool.
                              Last edited by bailey1ak; 31 December 2015, 06:28 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year!!

This thing with Miri being up at night is relatively new. Like since she was sick last year. Before that, she was sleeping just fine. Now, there's a few days a month (sometimes more) where she's just up and playing in the middle of the night. I'm just hoping she re-outgrows it soon.

Oooh! I recognized that chest before I even scrolled down enough to confirm it was Jason. What's it from?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X