Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginning of December, I think.

sigpic

Comment

Early Christmas present
      sigpic

Comment

It is, isn't it.
        sigpic

Comment

That's right! I remember reading something about that. Happy season for her!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

If I remember right she is having a boy
            sigpic

Comment

I'd forgotten Jewel was having a baby. Let's hope her special delivery doesn't arrive on Christmas Day.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              That was very goosebump worthy. How amazing for them all to see and feel the support.

*grinning* That sounds amazing and I can't wait. I've had a hard time connecting with Doctor Who the last couple of seasons, but this makes me happy to hear.
              Me too Bailey. Thankfully the thing that I consider to be the major irritant will soon be on her way. Just gritting my teeth & hanging on in there at the moment.

Big Finish are satisfying all my Doctor Who needs for the time being.

Mind you having said that, I am looking forward to Heaven Sent/Hell Bent and the Christmas Special.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Awesome about the soccer game. Very very awesome

Again, the freaking sig is staying. The kids (oldest son in this case) lost a very important bit of something that I needed today! So, they're off and ordering a new one that will hopefully get here next week. In the meantime, he tried to blame me for losing it.

And then! Miri's insurance company called and said the number (I'm guessing phone number) for her doctor in Denver is no good (BS!) so could I please call up there and have them fax to the insurance company that she really did go and get her heart cath done so they can pay our per diem. These are the same people who actually pay the medical bills. You'd think that Peter could talk to Paul occasionally.

This on top of last week getting a call saying that we had to change insurances for Miri because her current one is no longer contracted with her hospital/doctors in Denver. Grrrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrr!

I've about had it!
              Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope everything gets sorted soon.

Comment

Good afternoon, Love Shack! How's it going?

I've been scrubbing my kitchen considering as how everybody and their uncle is coming over for Thanksgiving next week. Fun!
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack!

Spent the weekend shampooing my carpets. Wasn't pleasant, but the finished product makes me smile.

sigpic

Comment

*faints* ^

Do you wish to shampoo mine?

I hate doing that. I just a couple of carpets and it drives me crazy.
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Me too. That's why I got rid of mine. I have wooden floors now.

Well done Bailey. A great feeling of satisfaction.

Comment

I need to shampoo mine I am not like a big fan of it but I don't mind it all that much but I always feel like I need to keep shampooing the carpet until the water stops looking like chocolate milk how can my carpets get THAT dirty gross!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

We only have carpet in the living room, dining room and son's bedroom. It is a drag to do... but a real feeling of accomplishment once it is over.

I know what you mean, DG. That water is so dark and really gross to think about. *yuk*

My bigger gripe is actually that the people who owned the house before us chose a very light cream color for the carpets. Who does that! Can't wait to re-carpet those rooms one day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Luckily my carpet is not that light. I have a brownish/sandy color. I have carpet everywhere other than the kitchen and bathrooms oh and the closet where the Washer and Dryer are. I should have pulled out the carpet in the master bedroom before I moved into it but too late now I don't want to take my bed apart (hand tools are required)
                            sigpic

Comment

That does sound like hard work DG.

When we bought this house it had the most horrible dark green flowery carpets imaginable. I couldn't wait to get rid of them.

Ever! Head on over to the Doctor/River thread! We have Christmas special promo pics and a synopsis!

Comment

Bailey! Where did you find that pic of Jason?! My oh my!

I'm in dire need of shampooing carpets here. The kids did it right before Miri came home in April, but you know...kids...teenagers...

I'll be over at the Doctor/River thread next!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X