Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    That is the name of the actor who played Peter Pan he will be in the 100th ep that is going to air in March
    sigpic

Comment

Huh. Makes a body think.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Plus, I totally loved how Ronon was the one who knew that there was something wrong; Ronon who knew which direction they were in; and Ronon who left Rodney to guard their backs. If he weren't personally invested, none of that would be true.
        Heh that's true - although I wish he was in the episode more!

How did everyone's Halloween go? Did the kiddies survive all the candy and post-candy coma?

I signed on for NaNoWriMo this year....Went full on back to a space-saga! I miss planets and exploring and all the fun stuff with ships and travel and weapons.
        sigpic

Operation "this will most likely end badly" is a go. - John Sheppard
        MALP on a stick! - Rodney McKay

Comment

Halloween was good although I could not make through the night in my corset I tried and I was in it for about 7 hours but then I just wanted to slouch

I have never been brave enough to even think about doing that at all Nika
          sigpic

Comment

We don't do anything at Halloween. We had a few Trick or Treaters but that was it.

Tonight though it's Guy Fawkes Night, which is the bigger celebration around here. So later I'll be getting poor Zacky drugged up with his Diazepam as he's terrified of the fireworks and has to be sedated. Luckily the town's big organised bonfire & firework display was last Sunday & it was really, really foggy, so we didn't see any of the flashes and the sound was muffled by the fog.

Comment

My son and daughter-in-law (some day it will be official) - the girls' uncle and aunt - took them trick or treating. Lots of fun for them. Yet another opportunity to reinforce their belief that they're not ready for kids.

I don't have any ideas that'll last for 50,000 words much less manage to get it all done in a month. Scary in every sense of the word.
              sigpic

Comment

I feel the same Ever. I'd run out of steam or get distracted by something new and shiny way before hitting 50,000 words. And as for doing it in a month....

Good luck Nika.

Comment

I'm too interested in "And they lived Happily Ever After" to write too long a story.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well here's something strange.

I'm writing a Gallifrey fic, where Narvin is taking Leela to Calderon Beta to see the stars. And there they bump into the Doctor and River.

I don't know if you remember Calderon Beta from First Night/Last Night?

... there is a 400-foot tree growing out of a clifftop on the north side of a mountain in the middle of the sea. And if you take the lift to the top and look up at exactly 12 minutes past midnight on the 21st of September, 2360, you can see more stars in one sky than at any other moment in the history of the universe. It’s like daylight, only magic. You could read a book by it.

But here's the thing. It turns out that Ronon & Jennifer are there as well!

How the bloody hell did they get there?!! And now they are there, they won't leave.

I'm going to have to write another fic from their point of view.
                    Last edited by Blencathra; 06 November 2015, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Sounds amazing! I always figured Ronon for showing Jenn some of the wonders of the galaxy.
                      sigpic

Comment

*nods* I think so too. Which is probably why he's muscled in on my Gallifrey fic.

He'll have to wait a bit though. Narvin is just about to propose and he's making something of a hash of it. And then I have to write a piece about how a high ranking Time Lord marrying a human savage goes down with the Chancellery Guard. They aren't going to like it.

Comment

DG! Are you ok? Just saw on the news about a tornado in your area! Hoping you'll be able to check in soon!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            *nods* I think so too. Which is probably why he's muscled in on my Gallifrey fic.

He'll have to wait a bit though. Narvin is just about to propose and he's making something of a hash of it. And then I have to write a piece about how a high ranking Time Lord marrying a human savage goes down with the Chancellery Guard. They aren't going to like it.
                            Somehow, I don't think the Doctor is too worried about any sort of whatever Gallifrey will say against him and River. Unless you're talking about Narvin and Leela. I'm afraid I don't know much about them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Somehow, I don't think the Doctor is too worried about any sort of whatever Gallifrey will say against him and River. Unless you're talking about Narvin and Leela. I'm afraid I don't know much about them.
                              I was talking about Narvin & Leela. No worries. I was just thinking aloud.

DG! Are you ok? Just saw on the news about a tornado in your area! Hoping you'll be able to check in soon!
                              Stay safe DG!

Comment

I am okay The National Weather service did confirm a EF-0 tornado it hit not far from me the worst damage is a false roof that was blown off a building I lost power for a little bit but that was it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X