Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aha! We are back!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey guys! Sorry for such a late posting of the challenge! Since Raduzhok didn't receive any submissions for the challenge, we are going to extend it for another week!

Entries are now due June 1st, to Raduzhok.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge #76

Greetings fellow artisans!

I will be hosting the challenge this week for mrscopterdoc.

The theme will be a logo for a website.

I would like two pieces from each person.

The picture below will be one piece, and your magic touch and the words Our Heart
      Gardens need to be displayed.

The size should be 426 x 400

The Logo/Badge can be up to 25mb each.

The second submission will be also a logo, but of your own vision for Our Heart Gardens,
      using the words within the piece. The dimensions are the same.

Please visit the following URL: http://www.ourheartgardens.com/

Here you will see what this endeavor is dedicated to creating. A logo will be placed
      on the home page, and used on any site with which Our Heart Gardens is associated.

This is strictly volunteer, for fun and for free, with no payment of any kind to be excepted. However the name of the artist whose piece is used, will accompany any placement of it.

All submissions should be submitted by Monday June 2st, 2015, by 1:00 pm, EST.

Any questions, please PM Raduzhok. Most important, have fun!
      sigpic

Comment

It's been a bit difficult to find time to make anything. First helping SB revise for exams, then Mr Blen going abroad with work and SB & I getting ready for our trip. This time tomorrow we will be on our way to Leeds for the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular at the First Direct Arena. So excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          It's been a bit difficult to find time to make anything. First helping SB revise for exams, then Mr Blen going abroad with work and SB & I getting ready for our trip. This time tomorrow we will be on our way to Leeds for the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular at the First Direct Arena. So excited!
          I am having great difficulty as well. Time is a precious commodity lately that I never seem to have enough of and I have no idea what is going on. Ugh.

Excited for you, that sounds like fun!
          sigpic

Comment

Blen I FINALLY Got to watch Inspector George Gently!

Spoiler:
            So glad George finally told John about the MS and that he might need help. The two of them are very stubborn as to the rest of what is going on the between them but they are men and that would be too much emotion after the MS announcement

Glad that John saw that Gemma was no good for him. Now for him to settle down with Rachel

That is a very good school considering the talent that has come out of it so far.

Here's to hoping they get series 8
            sigpic

Comment

Oh I am glad you got to see it! What a fantastic episode!

Spoiler:

That's certainly a thought about them both being too stubborn & too soon after the confession about the MS. Fingers & everything crossed for another series, & hopefully then they can explore their feelings more.

I was on the edge of my seat when Jonjo had George at gunpoint. I was so worried! I honestly didn't know if George was going to make it out of there alive & that the series would finish completely with George's death. Thank goodness that didn't happen. I would have been broken hearted. I'm totally fed up of all my heroes dying. But just this once everybody lives!

Butch or Sundance? - http://blencathra.tumblr.com/post/11...e-you-butch-or

Comment

George
                Spoiler:
                I know what you mean about Jonjo with the gun pointed at George I was going please let it jam or be empty anything but actually fire at George

When does BBC announce when they will bring back a show is there a time of the year where they do a big list? or is it random? Like in the US May is typically when we know what shows will be back there are some exceptions but most are announced in May
                sigpic

Comment

I think the announcements are random. I certainly haven't noticed that the BBC renew their shows at a certain time of year. But that could be just me being unobservant. If I hear anything I'll be over here in a flash!

Comment

Oh I forgot to mention that SB and I went to the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular and it was absolutely amazing! We loved every minute.

Whoever filmed this must have been about level with us, but to our left as we were sat closer to the centre. We had fantastic seats.

Comment

So this seems to be my week to be all kinds of jealous you went to the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular some other friends are going to the Dallas Comic-Con (Matt Smith was going to be there but cancelled but Nathan Fillion, Carrie Fisher, Billie Pipper, Karen Gillam, Burt Ward, Adam West, Alan Tudyk, Sylvester McCoy, and Gillian Anderson and more but those are ones that I was geeking out over and I am too broke to go
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh no. How disappointing. Next year perhaps?

Have a few pics of George & John to cheer you up.

Comment

Yup I am going to be saving money so next year I can make up for missing this year those pics did help
                          sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 77

I want to give a big thank you to Raduzhok for hosting last week's challenge! She should be around later to post the entries that were entered. I am going out of town for the day, so I am going to post the new challenge early.

I've been tired lately, so this week's challenge I will call "Dream a Little Dream". Have your art or fan fic focus on sleeping.
                            I think I know a great pic of Dean Winchester laid out in bed I might use!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday June 8th.
                            sigpic

Comment

Challenge #76
                              Our Heart Gardens Challenge
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaded Wraith

sigpic

Comment

Lovely art from you JW! I simply didn't have time to make anything. Fingers crossed I will have time this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X