Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
    Morning

Although I am probably alone here again..

DG, read the last chapter! You know that we will force you to write a sequel, don't you?

I made an account on uploaded.to, I will put some of my current videos there, I will mail you the adresses to direct download.
    Working on downloading it! Thank you soooooo much!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    I am up early I was in bed a bit earlier than normal so that is probably why and I have made appointments at the vets this morning for 3 of the cats here so in a bit I will have to go and get them taken care of.

So, DG, did you plan it like Ronon was trying to get a good look at Jenn there? Hmmmm?

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

And now time for breakfast.
    Krissie, you know my mind is mostly spent in the gutter! Why do you mention breakfast in the same post as those delicious pics of Ronon?

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
    OT
    Spoiler:
    We had a huge storm here last night. There was talk of tornados but one never actually touched down. It seemed like one though with 70-80 mi/hour winds. (112-129 km/hr) We're all fine. A huge branch landed a couple feet from the pool, some shingles came off the roof, and our cable's out. We are one of the few subdivisions with electric right now. 250,000 outages. A few neighbors had trees land on their house and fences ripped apart. We got really lucky compared to everyone else.
    Glad you're ok DG!! But I love storms!!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Good grief Krissie! Sounds frightening. Glad to know that you are OK though.

Edited to say - that's a fab pic there SeN. I've had to pinch it.

And here's to huge cats. We love you

Blenca loves me! Pics of my double thunk!!!
    That loud noise you just heard was me falling off my chair! I'll work on picking myself up now! Thank God for wireless keyboards! LOL
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Your wish, is my command. Happy smily pics.

Edited to add this, so Everlovin can be smiling as well.

Comment

I have no idea why this popped into my feeble brain but it did and it must come out somehow.

Song lyrics for She Drives me Crazy

Spoiler:

I can't stop

the way I feel

Things you do

don't seem real

Tell you what I got in mind

'cause we're runnin' out of time

Won't you ever set me free?

This waitin' 'rounds killin' me

She drives me crazy

like no one else

She drives me crazy

and I can't help myself

I can't get

any rest

People say

I'm obsessed

Everything that's serious lasts

But to me there's no surprise

What I have, I knew was true

Things go wrong, they always do

She drives me crazy

Like no one else

She drives me crazy

And I can't help myself

I won't make it,

On my own

No on likes,

To be alone

She drives me crazy

Like no one else

She drives me crazy

And I can't help myself

Uh huh huh

She drives me crazy

Like no one else

She drives me crazy

And I can't help myself

Uh huh huh

She drives me crazy

Like no one else

She drives me crazy

And I can't help myself

Vid She Drives Me Crazy

I can see Ronon thinking that Jen will drive him to distraction. He can't get any rest because he is thinking about her and making mistakes (that lead to infirmary visits ) and no likes to be alone forever when there isn't a need to be.

Heads off for grocery shopping and lunch with a friend. I am going to enjoy this week off!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I love that song. And Good Thing as well. Can't believe they both came out in 1989. Where have all the years gone, I wonder.

Comment

I love that song. And Good Thing as well. Can't believe they both came out in 1989. Where have all the years gone, I wonder.
            NOt going to think about the years **lalalalalalalalalala**
            sigpic

Comment

Your wish, is my command. Happy smily pics.

Edited to add this, so Everlovin can be smiling as well.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! You do know I've been snurching these! The Ronon/Jenn ones too but, WOW!!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              I have no idea why this popped into my feeble brain but it did and it must come out somehow.

Song lyrics for She Drives me Crazy

Spoiler:

I can't stop

the way I feel

Things you do

don't seem real

Tell you what I got in mind

'cause we're runnin' out of time

Won't you ever set me free?

This waitin' 'rounds killin' me

She drives me crazy

like no one else

She drives me crazy

and I can't help myself

I can't get

any rest

People say

I'm obsessed

Everything that's serious lasts

But to me there's no surprise

What I have, I knew was true

Things go wrong, they always do

She drives me crazy

Like no one else

She drives me crazy

And I can't help myself

I won't make it,

On my own

No on likes,

To be alone

She drives me crazy

Like no one else

She drives me crazy

And I can't help myself

Uh huh huh

She drives me crazy

Like no one else

She drives me crazy

And I can't help myself

Uh huh huh

She drives me crazy

Like no one else

She drives me crazy

And I can't help myself

Vid She Drives Me Crazy

I can see Ronon thinking that Jen will drive him to distraction. He can't get any rest because he is thinking about her and making mistakes (that lead to infirmary visits ) and no likes to be alone forever when there isn't a need to be.

Heads off for grocery shopping and lunch with a friend. I am going to enjoy this week off!!!!!!
              LOL, my crazy father calls that song "Hoot Hoot" So I can't help but giggle whenever I hear it!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, in that case Everlovin, every time I do a few pics, like this,

I'll add an extra one on the bottom, like this

Comment

Well Poo!! I'm not going anywhere today. I have a flat tire on my car and the garage won't have one in until Wednesday. I guess that means I have to stay and play on GW all day!! While doing laundry of course.
                  sigpic

Comment

On no! That's annoying.

I've done half a mountain of laudnry today. I could probably have got the whole lot done but I did a bit, then came on here, did a bit more. Well, laundry is just so boring isn't it.

And now time to eat my cottage pie.

Comment

I am back cause I'm tired of writing the work... Right now I really hate it... But I hope to finish soon.

Nice pics, Midway,mm... Actually I was downloading some Midway caps today

BTW Everlovin, did you download the vid? Working? I can put there some more, it takes about ten minutes to upload one.

Pocus, that's not so bad

Blen, don't talk about laundry! I have some finished in the washing maschine right now... should hang it... Later

Comment

Well, in that case Everlovin, every time I do a few pics, like this,

I'll add an extra one on the bottom, like this

Thud! Thank you!!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        Well Poo!! I'm not going anywhere today. I have a flat tire on my car and the garage won't have one in until Wednesday. I guess that means I have to stay and play on GW all day!! While doing laundry of course.
                        Shucks! Have to play on Gateworld today! I just don't know if I could handle it! Hope you can! That was the actual Hoot Hoot vid! Still downloading but I always thought that FYC's vids were better than their songs! LOL

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        I am back cause I'm tired of writing the work... Right now I really hate it... But I hope to finish soon.

Nice pics, Midway,mm... Actually I was downloading some Midway caps today

BTW Everlovin, did you download the vid? Working? I can put there some more, it takes about ten minutes to upload one.

Pocus, that's not so bad

Blen, don't talk about laundry! I have some finished in the washing maschine right now... should hang it... Later
                        It's a conspiracy I tell you! About the vid, I tried downloading it, but it stopped in the middle of the download like 3? 4? times. Now it says I've exceeded my downloads. Seeing if registering with them will let me download it now. The closest I got was like 30% downloaded. Grrrr

The other conspiracy comes to light too! You people are trying to make sure that I'm mesmerized by the GORGEOUS pics of Ronon and Teal'c! How am I supposed to get anything done? Hmmmm?

On no! That's annoying.

I've done half a mountain of laudnry today. I could probably have got the whole lot done but I did a bit, then came on here, did a bit more. Well, laundry is just so boring isn't it.

And now time to eat my cottage pie.
                        See? What did I tell you?
                        sigpic

Comment

For all of us doing this

Oops. Nearly forgot.

Comment

Well, my spare donut tire is on my car now but the garage won't have a replacement tire until Wednesday. Looks like most of my vacation week will be spent at home. Today was my going out to have fun day because I have work for each of the days this week I want to accomplish. Looks like you guys are stuck with me for today at least. I will make you guys my fun day!

**contemplates what trouble...uh fun she can come up with**
                            sigpic

Comment

Everlovin, I do not understand! Well, I will put it on rapidshare, I have premium account. It says to be ready in ten minutes, then I will post the link. I hope it will be better.

Blen, how could you forgot T?

Comment

Okay for thequestion about if I planed it so that Jennifer was on top and the pic of ROnon just under that one was suppossed to look like he was loking up at her yes I planed it that way aren't I good? Well two trips to the vet and all three kitties are healthy and they have all their shots and the only worry is that Fossi and Flavo are both too heavy and they need to lose weight. Laer I get to go grocery shopping fun!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X