Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Okay, chapter 3 of 'Encounter' is up at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/6147.html
    It's a kind of transition to set the scene for the good stuff I have planned for later.
    EEEE! More fic! Going to read it right now

(and thank you Star, for making sure I get NOTHING done this morning :-)
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
      EEEE! More fic! Going to read it right now

(and thank you Star, for making sure I get NOTHING done this morning :-)
      You're welcome. Same here. Thanks to the urge to keep writing, there are still 2 suitcases unpacked from the holidays...

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*hugs Star*

I can't wait for the next chapter!

....mostly because I've always wanted to 'play doctor' with Ronon....can't wait to see what Keller does with him....
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Countdown to Quarantine
          11 days to go

Ronon: Something wrong?
          Keller: No, no, nothing.
          Ronon: I don't think he's seeing anyone, you know.
          What I loved about this scene was that Ronon showed a bit of vulnerability in his uncertainty of whether Keller would choose him over Sheppard.

ZampraZ - Thanks for posting the caps.
          . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
            Haha. Ok, so I saw Be All My Sins Remembered. . .

Spoiler:
            This episode was one of my favorites of the season. It ties with Tabula Rasa, now. Keller didn't appear in this episode, but, there was what could be construed as some implied Ronon/Keller. Ronon does take a trip to the infirmary. . .

And that's all I'm gonna say about that. Too bad people living abroad (not in the States) have to wait until the 8th for the new episode to air.
            Not me! I live in canada and (this is completely crazy, yeah) I'm getting my friend in the states to stick her webcam infront of the tv so i an watch it with everyone else! Well, she's in Seattle, so it'll be from 1am-2am for me, not 10pm-11pm, but whatevs! I'm cool with that! I'm obsessed my family tells me that (and that I have obsession issues) every day. But, it's pretty cool, eh?

Here's my BAMSR caps: http://pics.livejournal.com/jt4life/gallery/00026q2p
            I love that Ronon went to the infirmary with Teyla. He soooo wanted to stop by and see Jen with her! LOL
            --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
              Not me! I live in canada and (this is completely crazy, yeah) I'm getting my friend in the states to stick her webcam infront of the tv so i an watch it with everyone else! Well, she's in Seattle, so it'll be from 1am-2am for me, not 10pm-11pm, but whatevs! I'm cool with that! I'm obsessed my family tells me that (and that I have obsession issues) every day. But, it's pretty cool, eh?

Here's my BAMSR caps: http://pics.livejournal.com/jt4life/gallery/00026q2p
              I love that Ronon went to the infirmary with Teyla. He soooo wanted to stop by and see Jen with her! LOL

LOL! Now THAT is a hard-core fan!!!!
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                LOL! Now THAT is a hard-core fan!!!!
                Thanks, man! I guess that is pretty hard-core! I'm still gonna buy it off iTunes the next day! LOL I like watching the good ones over and over! No doubt that Quarantine is gonna be awesome!!!!
                --Kate

Comment

Okay, chapter 3 of 'Encounter' is up at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/6147.html
                  It's a kind of transition to set the scene for the good stuff I have planned for later.
                  Woot!! I love your stories!

And of Course he isn't anxious to see Jenn at all.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OMG, I just found the most incredible fanvid. It's a Ronon/Teyla story, but Keller is in it as well. Make sure to read the story under the 'About this Video' tag first - it's uncanny how it matches the images.

Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qUP5v93moM&NR=1

There was a true fan and real genius at work.

sigpic

Comment

OMG, I just found the most incredible fanvid. It's a Ronon/Teyla story, but Keller is in it as well. Make sure to read the story under the 'About this Video' tag first - it's uncanny how it matches the images.

Amazing! I saw it Like you said, truly a dedicated and hard-core fan!!!
                      --Kate

Comment

You're welcome. Same here. Thanks to the urge to keep writing, there are still 2 suitcases unpacked from the holidays...
                        Who needs unpacked suitcases? We need fic. Just toss them in the corner and ignore them until the very last moment.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Who needs unpacked suitcases? We need fic. Just toss them in the corner and ignore them until the very last moment.
                          Good advice, Everlovin. The suitcases are still in the hallway (it will be months until we need summer clothes here, anyway!); and I've found a good use for this blasted jet lag. It's past 1 a.m. here, and I'm still not tired. So plenty of extra time for a loooooong chapter. Check it out at http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/6518.html

sigpic

Comment

Whoa! As much as the thought of a Ronon/Teyla ship grosses me out....I have to admit, there was an evil genius at work behind that fanvid!

So impressed!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Starg8fan!! I love the story. I just wish I had the golden typewriter as well. I have to struggle for each sentence I write.
                              sigpic

Comment

Countdown to Quarantine
                                10 days to go

Ronon: I was having the strangest dream.
                                Keller: You sure you're OK?
                                Ronon: Yeah. Go ahead.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X