Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bailey, I bet you are so sick of the endless winter. Here's it a lovely day. Blue skies, birds are singing, the flowers are coming out and the trees are all growing leaves. Here Spring has sprung. Hopefully it will do the same for you soon.

Update on Mr Blens BiL - Good news and bad news. He is now conscious and can understand what is being said to him. He's been moved from ICU to a High Dependency Unit. The bad news is that he has had a stroke and cannot move one side of his body. Fingers crossed that there will be some more improvement there.

BTW is anyone else having trouble with GW being slow and doing double posts? More so than usual?

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Saturday, I spent a wonderful day working outside with Hubby - got a little bit sunburned. It was wonderful! We're getting a BUNCH of trees planted around the property. Going to start getting the front yard ready for grass next.

Yesterday, after a bit of a blowup with oldest and DiL my almost nephews came by after church so we had a great afternoon there.

Still working on SeNedra's chapter. But chores are almost all done so I might get time today.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yes, Blen, it feels like the winter that will never end. The week before last we had beautiful weather... it was in the high 40's and low 50's all week and our snow was melting off. Now we are back to cold and they are forecasting snow on Wednesday! Stupid spring.

Sounds like good and bad news for your BiL. I hope for continued improvement as well.

I haven't noticed GW being a pain yet, but have noticed a few others around the site with the same complaint. Hmmmmm....

Ever... sounds like you had some wonderful weather and got a lot of your outdoor chores underway. Can't imagine sunburned this time of the year.

Typical Monday here. Boss is out of town though so it is a little more relaxed here at work... which makes Monday a bit more enjoyable.
        sigpic

Comment

I've been known to get sunburned as late as November and as early as February. I'm about as white as white can be.
          sigpic

Comment

Probably doesn't help that you live somewhere with so much sunshine either.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I'll admit we're coming up to a time of year when I stay inside from 10 - 3 or so. The UVs here are awful! Evening swims are so much nicer! Cooling off after a long day? The best.
              sigpic

Comment

Challenge #27

6 icons with one pic
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

raduzhok

FanGirl

DJsGirl

slizzie1986

Twi'lek

sigpic

Comment

Ooh! I likes!
                  sigpic

Comment

Challenge #28

This challenge is going to be all about Easter! And don't worry if you don't celebrate it, we are staying far away from any religious connections so as not to offend anyone. We will focus on the fun and silly parts of it.

So this challenge is to make art [or fan fic] that includes the cute side of Easter in it. You can make up to 6 pieces of art, or fan fic, but you must make at least 2. Each piece of art can only include one of the symbols of Easter. So you could do one with bunnies, and maybe another with flowers. Your choice.

Here is a list of ideas: (feel free to add your own)

- Easter bunny [or just a rabbit]
                    - baby chicks
                    - flowers [easter lilies, daffodils, tulips]
                    - chocolate or candy [like Peeps]
                    - easter basket with the colored fake grass
                    - easter hats and/or dresses
                    - hot cross buns

Now, to make it even more fun.....if you choose to go with the most symbolic icon of all, the easter egg.....you have to hide it in your art so everyone can look for it!

So the challenge is: minimum of 2 pieces of art, each one can only include one symbol of easter in it. But if you choose easter eggs, you have to hide it!

Some symbols will by nature have to be mixed. It's hard to have bunnies without flowers, or a basket without chocolate. Just pick one symbol per piece of art to focus on.

You can also make non-easter art to hide eggs in. You may also hide easter eggs in any piece of art with any easter symbol. Just let me know which pieces of art have hidden easter eggs in it when you PM them to me.

I hope this makes sense.....please let me know if you have any questions.

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday April 21st.
                    sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I guess Challenge #29 is the one for me.

Look forward to everyone's art though!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        *sigh* I guess Challenge #29 is the one for me.

Look forward to everyone's art though!
                        I know I said that we weren't going to focus on the religious aspect .... but that was for those that don't observe the holiday for those reasons. If you do observe it, and that is what Easter means to you, then by all means, make the art that you want to make. I did say..."feel free to add your own".
                        sigpic

Comment

No, I was lamenting on the fact that I can't use pb. That's all.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            No, I was lamenting on the fact that I can't use pb. That's all.
                            oh bummer. what about getting another email like yahoo or something and opening up another PB account?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd never remember the password. I've got too many passwords out there as it is.
                              sigpic

Comment

You could use the same password twice
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X