Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    How long is Mr. Copter gone?
    Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Wasn't sure where the time zone line was.

Where's Hubby going?

And we never would have guessed you had a thing for Dean. Nope!
    He's in Texas for a few days, home for the weekend then gone again for a week. After that, who knows

The time line does run through TN but over by the Georgia state line.

and yep, Dean
    sigpic

Comment

And we never would have guessed you had a thing for Dean. Nope!
      I'm with Ever there... complete shocker.

Love that pic of Tennant.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          I'm with Ever there... complete shocker.

Paul Walker *drools*
          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #26 title trivia

FanGirl

Mrscopterdoc

raduzhok (under spoilers for size)

Spoiler:

RodneyIsGodney

Blencathra

Dragongirl

Great art everyone! Let the guessing commence. I will post what they are later today or tomorrow morning.
            sigpic

Comment

I know I have one. I might have two more. Great job, everyone.

edit: Ooh! Ooh! I've got a second one! Still contemplating the two others.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL! I'm absolutely rubbish!

Ummm... I think I have 4....

Spoiler:

FanGirl No 1 is Bones, don't know the rest ...

Copter - The Grapes of Wrath ???

raduzhok - no idea

Rodney is Godney - Blazing Saddles

me - not saying

DG - don't know the first two but the last one might be King of the Hill.

I'll have to ponder some more.

Comment

Great job everyone! Those are a lot of fun.

Here are my guesses so far... but I'll think on the missing ones for a bit.

Spoiler:
                  FanGirl
                  1. Bones

Copter
                  1. Grapes of Wrath

raduzhok

RiG
                  1. Blazing Saddles

Blen
                  1. War and Peace
                  2. Gunfight at the O.K. Corral
                  3. Lost Girl?

DG
                  1. Happy Feet
                  3. King of the Hill
                  sigpic

Comment

I was flumoxed by Copter for quite while. I thought they were olives, until SB pointed out to me what they really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      I was flumoxed by Copter for quite while. I thought they were olives, until SB pointed out to me what they really are.
                      that is funny
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Huge Thanks to Dragongirl for running the challenge for me last week!! And what an awesome challenge! I am stumped by a couple of them....can't wait to find out what they are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge #27

This week let's focus on a technical aspect that most people dread.....the icon. <insert moans and groans here> The point of a *challenge* is to push yourself to learn something new, or go outside your comfort zone once in awhile. That is how you grow. So this week, make 6 icons, but you can only use the same picture. So that means if you have a picture of say, Sheppard, you can focus on his face in one icon, his eyes in another, his hair in another, flip one, make one black and white, etc. Once you sit down and think about it, there are so many different things you can do with one picture. Icons are normally 100x100 but GW allows 120x120.

Please send me your 6 icons on a background so they make one picture. This will make it easier on me for posting. You can do as many as you want, just each picture = 6 icons = 1 background.

If you write fan fic, this week do poetry, with 6 verses/stanzas.

If the icons are just not working for you, or you want to do something more, make Easter art!

Entries are due to me [copter] by 6 AM your time Monday April 14th.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just some reminders:

You can always find the current challenge here.

Challenges are always due on Mondays by 6AM your time.

If you have an idea for a challenge, or want to host the challenge one week for me, let me know!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            Huge Thanks to Dragongirl for running the challenge for me last week!! And what an awesome challenge! I am stumped by a couple of them....can't wait to find out what they are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge #27

This week let's focus on a technical aspect that most people dread.....the icon. <insert moans and groans here> The point of a *challenge* is to push yourself to learn something new, or go outside your comfort zone once in awhile. That is how you grow. So this week, make 6 icons, but you can only use the same picture. So that means if you have a picture of say, Sheppard, you can focus on his face in one icon, his eyes in another, his hair in another, flip one, make one black and white, etc. Once you sit down and think about it, there are so many different things you can do with one picture. Icons are normally 100x100 but GW allows 120x120.

Please send me your 6 icons on a background so they make one picture. This will make it easier on me for posting. You can do as many as you want, just each picture = 6 icons = 1 background.

If you write fan fic, this week do poetry, with 6 verses/stanzas.

If the icons are just not working for you, or you want to do something more, make Easter art!

Entries are due to me [copter] by 6 AM your time Monday April 14th.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just some reminders:

You can always find the current challenge here.

Challenges are always due on Mondays by 6AM your time.

If you have an idea for a challenge, or want to host the challenge one week for me, let me know!
                            Ooh! Icons! I'm starting to have a love affair with them. Can we use different backgrounds/textures/such for the same pic?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooh! Icons! I'm starting to have a love affair with them. Can we use different backgrounds/textures/such for the same pic?
                              You do anything you want to the picture and/or around the picture, different backgrounds/textures/such, change it anyway you want, color-wise, size-wise etc just have to use the same picture is all.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cool! Now, to search through my pics...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X