Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what song I'm sitting here singing? Any takers? Anyone?
    Spoiler:
    LOVE SHACK Dang you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I bet he doesn't give much away either Everlovin. But it'll be interesting to know what he has to say.

Oh, that's easy ready? "Oh the PTB are really great! Willing to work with me about the hair and everything. It was great shooting XX episode and XX episode (Probably Broken Ties and/or Tracker) Yeah, there's this thing that will be happening between Ronon/Jenn/Rodney and won't it be interesting how THAT works out."

Yep, That'll be pretty close.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Poor Krissie do you want another song stuck in your head? I have an irratating one and I don't know why it is stuck there
        Spoiler:
        Bright sun shiney day (is that the name of it?)
        sigpic

Comment

This interviews are always great, although I rather read them than listen (cause I don't catch everything). I'm afraid we won't get a lot of important spoilers. But I cannot wait for the new season

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
            This interviews are always great, although I rather read them than listen (cause I don't catch everything). I'm afraid we won't get a lot of important spoilers. But I cannot wait for the new season
            I read while listening to Rachel'splus like I said I just want to hear him speack (so sexy). I know that we aren't going to get much of any new info but still want to know what he would say about some of what is going on.
            sigpic

Comment

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!!! Isn't it the most wonderful day?
              Wondering why I'm in a good mood? MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!! I'M FREE I'M FREE!!! Freedom smells so sweet!!!

Good night Mountie.

If you don't pass, we'll send these guys after the examiners and your teachers.

Spoiler:

Good luck!

And

CONGRATULATIONS SeNedra! 900 POSTS!

Actually I can see my 1100 coming up fairly soon, so I have no life either.
              Congrats SeNedra and thanks Blen!! I needed that becuase I think I have failed Biology.... so Hopefully Sheppard and Ronon will go beat those examiners up for me!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              CONGRATS SeNedra on 900 posts

Night Mountie good luck!!!
              Thanks!

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
              Heyy i just got next weeks tv guide magazine and there was a preveiw for season 5 in it.

Spoiler:
              the magazine had this in it thought you guys might enjoy it...

"This is the year we're going to pursue romance" will studly ronon dex or brainy McKay win Dr.Keller ? intergalactic love -- thats hot!
              Loving the spoilers!!!

Just nipping back with this little bit from Joe's blog.

Spoiler:
              Morjana writes: “According to TV Guide, you are quoted as saying, “This is the year we’re going to pursue romance.”

Answer: Yeah, sounds like something I might have said.

And this must be the article that Gategirl and Joe M are referring to.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=54
              THANKS FOR THE NEW INFO!!!

I'm in a chipper mood!!!!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
              Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
              Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

And now! Straight from southern New Mexico!! A story to get all your minds off of bad songs made in the eighties. Mountie is finally done with her tests and put her stamp of approval on

Spoiler:

Mountie’s Plot Bunny!

Disclaimer: I own nothing. Not Stargate Atlantis, not the songs mentioned. Just a strange, twisted mind. Of course, this is part Mountiegirl’s fault.

Pairing: Ronon/Jenn

Rating: T for some suggestive lyrics.

Author’s notes: A while ago, Mountiegirl had a strange visual she shared with the ladies over at the Gateworld Love Shack AKA the Doctor and the Wildman shipper thread. I told her she had to write it, but the bunny grabbed me instead.

It was a damn rockslide that took Ronon down. Hell, after Phoebus shot him, he was still wanting to track her down. John had shot him in a delusional haze and Ronon didn’t stop. But it wasn’t a bullet or a wraith, it was a rockslide that broke his leg in two places a days walk from home. Teyla rigged a travois for the long trek home then ran for the gate. Rodney plunged the morphine into Ronon’s thigh and the three of them made for the gate.
                It wasn’t long before Ronon started singing of all things. Rodney looked at John. “Are we really hearing Conan sing about pirates?”
                John paused to listen, and sure enough.
                We are the pirates who don’t do anything
                We just stay at home and lie around
                And if you ask us to do anything
                We’ll just tell you, ‘We don’t do anything.”
                “Huh, I wonder where he learned that song. I haven’t heard it since before I came to Atlantis.” John grinned at the song.
                Nice to know that you aren’t limited to Johnny Cash, oh fearless leader.”

The trip back to the gate obviously took longer than the trip from the gate. John and Rodney traded off dragging the travois and planning everything they were going to get from Ronon by means of the blackmail they now had on Ronon. Rodney in fact, caught on camera Ronon singing at the top of his lungs, and slightly off key,
                If you want my body, and you think I’m sexy
                Come on sugar let me know!
                If you really need me just reach out and touch me
                Come on honey tell me so!
                Pure gold is what it was! The only thing saving John and Rodney was the fact that Teyla had run ahead. Ronon grew belligerent from time to time because he was the only one singing. So, whoever was not hauling Ronon’s ass back to the gate, often had to sing along with him.
                Evening was coming up on them and as John and Rodney were making camp, the topper, the most unexpected, the best song came from Ronon. In a high falsetto Ronon sang,
                Sometimes it’s hard to be a woman
                Giving all you’re you love to just one man
                And if you love him
                Oh be proud of him
                ‘Cause after all, he’s just a man

Stand by your man.
                Give him two arms to cling to
                And something warm to come to
                When night are cold and lonely
                Stand by your man
                And tell the world you love him
                Keep giving all the love you can
                Stand by your man

“Come on, John. Sing the rest of it with me.” Ronon sounded more than a little loopy. John looked like he just ate something particularly unpleasant. “Sure.” And they both gave their best falsetto finish.

Stand by your man
                Keep giving all the love you can Baby
                Stand by your man.

John looked over to Rodney. “Guy code?”
                “Guy code,” Rodney readily agreed. “Sorry he’s been so out of it, but Jennifer told me the amount of morphine would keep him awake but not feeling pain. I just gave him the amount so he can sleep tonight.”
                The two uninjured team members - ears and musical sensibilities didn’t count - spent the night watching over Ronon.
                The next morning, was only interspersed with the musical stylings of Ronon Dex. Aside from a rousing rendition of Lady Marmalade - which he insisted Rodney join in, Ronon was much happier talking. “Really thought it was funny the way I met ya, Rodney. Did ya hear about that, Sheppard? He was hangin’ there upside down in a bright orange suite.”
                “And then there was all the times I got to shoot John. Have I told you how that never gets old? Well it doesn’t. Get to beat the crap outta him too.”
                “And Teyla! Did I ever tell you about the time I really pissed her off? She took a knife to me and everything. Didn’t want to get her mad at me. Just wasn’t thinking of her. Just wanted my revenge.”
                After an hour of Ronon rambling, finally another team broke into the meadow they were crossing. Jennifer was among those with them.
                “Ah, Jennifer. I got my legs broke and Rodney gave me some morphine, and did I ever really tell you that you’re pretty? ‘Cause I really do think you are. Wanna get together tomorrow for a drink? Or, we can go for a walk. I’m feeling really good.”
                Jennifer blushed to the roots of her hair. “Yeah, I can tell you’re feeling good. Is there anything else you want to tell me?”
                “Yep.”
                Jenn ran a professional hand along Ronon’s leg. Finally, she asked, “Well, what is it?”
                Ronon got a goofy grin on his face and in a sing song voice he said, “I love you!”

*The Pirates who Don’t Do Anything by Reliant K
                *Do ya think I’m Sexy by Rod Stewart
                *Stand by Your Man by Tammy Wynette

Hope you all like it, it still need a title. Mountie couldn't think of one.
                sigpic

Comment

I am glad you are free Mountie it is always a great feeling
                  sigpic

Comment

It's a great story - I had the honour of reading it first!!!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                    Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                    Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

GOOD AFTERNOON LOVE SHACK! (love the name!! )
                      Finally got power back on here after more thunderstorms last night. I didn't sleep well.
                      As for driving, I can drive both a stick and an automatic, I enjoy a stick sometimes (when my mood is for speeding! ) and an automatic at others (driving down the Rockies for one) the hardest time I have is switching between cars. I will try to find the clutch on an automatic, or try to shift the lights or blinkers when it is "four-on-the-floor".

back ON TOPIC now....
                      I hope the "love triangle" is really all in rodney's head. that is the way I see it!
                      Season five looks great... how long now?

Comment

I loved the story Everlovin!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Everlovin now I have 'Do ya think I’m Sexy' in my head. Every time I hear that song I think of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            GOOD AFTERNOON LOVE SHACK! (love the name!! )
                            Finally got power back on here after more thunderstorms last night. I didn't sleep well.
                            As for driving, I can drive both a stick and an automatic, I enjoy a stick sometimes (when my mood is for speeding! ) and an automatic at others (driving down the Rockies for one) the hardest time I have is switching between cars. I will try to find the clutch on an automatic, or try to shift the lights or blinkers when it is "four-on-the-floor".

back ON TOPIC now....
                            I hope the "love triangle" is really all in rodney's head. that is the way I see it!
                            Season five looks great... how long now?
                            Just over a month now. July 11! Still a long time!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            I loved the story Everlovin!!
                            Thanks DG!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              And now! Straight from southern New Mexico!! A story to get all your minds off of bad songs made in the eighties. Mountie is finally done with her tests and put her stamp of approval on

Spoiler:

Mountie’s Plot Bunny!

Disclaimer: I own nothing. Not Stargate Atlantis, not the songs mentioned. Just a strange, twisted mind. Of course, this is part Mountiegirl’s fault.

Pairing: Ronon/Jenn

Rating: T for some suggestive lyrics.

Author’s notes: A while ago, Mountiegirl had a strange visual she shared with the ladies over at the Gateworld Love Shack AKA the Doctor and the Wildman shipper thread. I told her she had to write it, but the bunny grabbed me instead.

It was a damn rockslide that took Ronon down. Hell, after Phoebus shot him, he was still wanting to track her down. John had shot him in a delusional haze and Ronon didn’t stop. But it wasn’t a bullet or a wraith, it was a rockslide that broke his leg in two places a days walk from home. Teyla rigged a travois for the long trek home then ran for the gate. Rodney plunged the morphine into Ronon’s thigh and the three of them made for the gate.
                              It wasn’t long before Ronon started singing of all things. Rodney looked at John. “Are we really hearing Conan sing about pirates?”
                              John paused to listen, and sure enough.
                              We are the pirates who don’t do anything
                              We just stay at home and lie around
                              And if you ask us to do anything
                              We’ll just tell you, ‘We don’t do anything.”
                              “Huh, I wonder where he learned that song. I haven’t heard it since before I came to Atlantis.” John grinned at the song.
                              Nice to know that you aren’t limited to Johnny Cash, oh fearless leader.”

The trip back to the gate obviously took longer than the trip from the gate. John and Rodney traded off dragging the travois and planning everything they were going to get from Ronon by means of the blackmail they now had on Ronon. Rodney in fact, caught on camera Ronon singing at the top of his lungs, and slightly off key,
                              If you want my body, and you think I’m sexy
                              Come on sugar let me know!
                              If you really need me just reach out and touch me
                              Come on honey tell me so!
                              Pure gold is what it was! The only thing saving John and Rodney was the fact that Teyla had run ahead. Ronon grew belligerent from time to time because he was the only one singing. So, whoever was not hauling Ronon’s ass back to the gate, often had to sing along with him.
                              Evening was coming up on them and as John and Rodney were making camp, the topper, the most unexpected, the best song came from Ronon. In a high falsetto Ronon sang,
                              Sometimes it’s hard to be a woman
                              Giving all you’re you love to just one man
                              And if you love him
                              Oh be proud of him
                              ‘Cause after all, he’s just a man

Stand by your man.
                              Give him two arms to cling to
                              And something warm to come to
                              When night are cold and lonely
                              Stand by your man
                              Keep giving all the love you can
                              Stand by your man

“Come on, John. Sing the rest of it with me.” Ronon sounded more than a little loopy. John looked like he just ate something particularly unpleasant. “Sure.” And they both gave their best falsetto finish.

Stand by your man
                              Keep giving all the love you can Baby
                              Stand by your man.

John looked over to Rodney. “Guy code?”
                              “Guy code,” Rodney readily agreed. “Sorry he’s been so out of it, but Jennifer told me the amount of morphine would keep him awake but not feeling pain. I just gave him the amount so he can sleep tonight.”
                              The two uninjured team members - ears and musical sensibilities didn’t count - spent the night watching over Ronon.
                              The next morning, was only interspersed with the musical stylings of Ronon Dex. Aside from a rousing rendition of Lady Marmalade - which he insisted Rodney join in, Ronon was much happier talking. “Really thought it was funny the way I met ya, Rodney. Did ya hear about that, Sheppard? He was hangin’ there upside down in a bright orange suite.”
                              “And then there was all the times I got to shoot John. Have I told you how that never gets old? Well it doesn’t. Get to beat the crap outta him too.”
                              “And Teyla! Did I ever tell you about the time I really pissed her off? She took a knife to me and everything. Didn’t want to get her mad at me. Just wasn’t thinking of her. Just wanted my revenge.”
                              After an hour of Ronon rambling, finally another team broke into the meadow they were crossing. Jennifer was among those with them.
                              “Ah, Jennifer. I got my legs broke and Rodney gave me some morphine, and did I ever really tell you that you’re pretty? ‘Cause I really do think you are. Wanna get together tomorrow for a drink? Or, we can go for a walk. I’m feeling really good.”
                              Jennifer blushed to the roots of her hair. “Yeah, I can tell you’re feeling good. Is there anything else you want to tell me?”
                              “Yep.”
                              Jenn ran a professional hand along Ronon’s leg. Finally, she asked, “Well, what is it?”
                              Ronon got a goofy grin on his face and in a sing song voice he said, “I love you!”

*The Pirates who Don’t Do Anything by Reliant K
                              *Do ya think I’m Sexy by Rod Stewart
                              *Stand by Your Man by Tammy Wynette

Hope you all like it, it still need a title. Mountie couldn't think of one.
                              ROTFLOL!!!
                              fantastic story... a title eh? try "singing the blues" ?

Comment

Everlovin, the story is great

Comment

Working...
                                X