Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    OMG...this thread really has gotten busy in the last 6 months....

BTW...all your Jen/Ronon siggies ROCK!!!....the love shack one just made me go into a giggle fit *can't remember whose it was*....
    Welcome back and hi since we've never met. I'm glad you like my sig.

Comment

Morning love shack
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning to the Love Shack! Interesting spoilers there SeNedra. And Blenca makes some good points to. I'm fairly sure the writers know how it'll end up. Besides, I read that David Hewlitt blogged that Rodney would never be in a stable relationship. (or something like that) Unfortunately for Rodney, he'll always cause the relationship to self-destruct.

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
        hey, morning!....nope we haven't met before, I've been MIA for awhile...was here at the beginning of the thread so I'm excited to see there's more ppl behind the ship...

I always set myself up for the worst...but you never know they might surprise you. We may never get a clear conclusion, but they're sure to do enough to keep us hooked.

Spoiler:
        I'm not opposed to Jen going with Rodney, but I'm looking forward to see how Ronon would react in a whole love triangle situation since I really did like the 'almost kiss' scene
        Oh, I live on a cloud of fluff in which everyone who is supposed to be in love is in love, they're still out kicking alien a$$ but, yeah.

And
        Spoiler:
        if you twist my arm really hard, I might agree that Rodney and Jenn could work. Not likely, because I ship Rodney with someone else.
        But yeah, Ronon's reaction to Rodney's persuit of Jenn would be interesting.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I agree with you Everlovin they know how they are going to end it and David did blog saying that Rodney wouldn't be in a stable relationship.

I wont say I will be happy if Jennifer ends up with Rodney but I could understand why (though there would be confusion over why she would take pure brains over big built and smart) It would also be interesting to see how Ronon would react though I mean the first woman he has shown any real intrest in and she picks someone else and not just anyone else someone he works with and knows so well.
          sigpic

Comment

Morning/afternoon Shackers. I'm back from work & it's a lovely day.

Everlovin, good point about Rodney's interview. I'd had another thought about that spoiler too.
            Spoiler:
            Doesn't AMcC say during the interview that he was actually writing The Queen at that time. I thought that episode was being filmed at the moment (JM Blog 28th May). So that means that the interview must have taken place quite a few weeks ago. He also said

The two-parter, the first part of the two-parter that Martin [Gero] just wrote this week is amazing. It's going to be an incredible teaser for the second part
            I take that to be First Contact & The Lost Tribe. So Martin gero hadn't even written The Lost Tribe at that point. No wonder AMcC didn't know much about what was happening, cos the interview was ages ago.

As for the triangle, I hope that it is a misunderstanding on Rodney's part. I sincerely hope TPTB don't make it look as though Jenn is stringing both of them along.

And Ronon's reactions would be good to see.

OT. You do realise that coming on GW is making me look rather odd. My computer is right next to the patio doors, which I have open, and the sun shines on my right side. So now my right arm is getting more tanned and brown than my left arm. I think I'll have to walk about with one sleeve rolled up & the other down while I'm out & about to try to even things up a bit.

Comment

okay for a minute I was going to tell you to drive around with your arm out a rolled down window while driveing till I remebered that wont help you any um you could tell people that you drive with your window down
              sigpic

Comment

Bloody silly Brits driving on the wrong side of the road

Comment

Exactly although it shows some talent my uncle can't drive on the left he kept hitting the curb my aunte loved to tease him about it course I don't know how well I would do. It would be strange to drive on the left when my whole life the left means head on crashes
                  sigpic

Comment

It's difficult for me the other way about When we go to Spain or Florida I always let OH drive. He's better at it than me & even then I'm shouting at him half the time so he doesn't go on the wrong side when we're turning a corner. Another problem I have is with automatic cars. I just can't drive them. I'm always reaching for the gear stick & pressing my foot down on the non-existent clutch. Beware of Brits driving - unless you live here, or South Africa or Oz

Comment

Okay I have that problem with automatics a lot to my hand tends to rest on the gear shift when I turn or I am in traffic I am never aware that I am doing it. I still catch myself I have gotten a lot better about hitting the non-existant clutch though. Currently my car is an automatic but everynow and then I drive my dad's truck and it is a stick so then I get back in my car and it is all there agian. Next car needs to be a stick.

I wanna be the tank of Oxygen
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi The Tank of Oxygen (tho I did prefer Dragongirl)

From Stargate Solutions -(nothing we don't already know)

Spoiler:
                        The Official Stargate website published by MGM has begun a series of interviews featuring the main cast of Stargate Atlantis Season Five. So far, Rachel Luttrell, Robert Picardo, Jewel Staite, and David Hewlett have been featured:

MGM: Close Up: Rachel Luttrell (May 13) - “Teyla has faced many terrifying situations in her time as a part of the Atlantis crew: she’s been kidnapped by Michael, had her mind invaded by a Wraith Queen and faced an erupting volcano to name but a few. But this year, the Athosian has something a little more fundamentally challenging to deal with – becoming a parent.” …

MGM: Close Up: Robert Picardo (May 20) - “Robert Picardo is no stranger to science fiction television, having spent seven years playing the holographic Doctor in Star Trek: Voyager. He first made an impact on the Stargate universe back in Stargate SG-1’s seventh season, when Woolsey arrived at Stargate Command in the wake of Janet Fraiser’s death. It’s fair to say that the character didn’t endear himself to the SG-1 team – but Picardo obviously made himself popular with the show’s producers, because it wasn’t long before the one-off character was back for more. And from that point on, Richard Woolsey was on the road to character recovery.” …

MGM: Close Up: Jewel Staite (May 27) - “Having been introduced as Atlantis’ new chief of medicine in season four, Doctor Jennifer Keller quickly established herself as an essential member of the crew – so much so that for season five, she returns as a regular. The addition continues Stargate’s tradition of adopting cast members from other respected science fiction franchises, since the role is played by actress Jewel Staite, who first became popular with audiences as Firefly’s bright and breezy mechanic, Kaylee.” …

MGM: Close Up: David Hewlett (June 3) - “David Hewlett, the actor behind the ever-irritating and indeed, irritated, Dr. Rodney McKay, is enjoying his first period of ‘down time’ since filming on Stargate Atlantis’ fifth season began. According to Hewlett, McKay is having quite a time of it this year – and he’s happy to tell us all about it.” …

Be aware that there may be spoilers for Season Five episodes in these articles.

If the pattern continues, the next interview can be expected to be published on June 10.

So who do we think we could get on 10th June. Jason? *hopefully*

Comment

hahaha

It would be nice if Jason is the person that gets interviewed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            It's difficult for me the other way about When we go to Spain or Florida I always let OH drive. He's better at it than me & even then I'm shouting at him half the time so he doesn't go on the wrong side when we're turning a corner. Another problem I have is with automatic cars. I just can't drive them. I'm always reaching for the gear stick & pressing my foot down on the non-existent clutch. Beware of Brits driving - unless you live here, or South Africa or Oz
                            Japan too! We live out in the boonies. And, when my husband gets bored, we drive on the wrong side of the road, zig zag, all sorts of stuff.

Oh, interview from Jason! Wouldn't that be great! Not that he'll give anything away either.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I would love it if his interview was like Rachels and we could listen to him talk he has such a great voice.

sigpic

Comment

I bet he doesn't give much away either Everlovin. But it'll be interesting to know what he has to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X