Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for telling me what it said and it is okay not everyone can be very computer savey
    sigpic

Comment

OMG...this thread really has gotten busy in the last 6 months....

BTW...all your Jen/Ronon siggies ROCK!!!....the love shack one just made me go into a giggle fit *can't remember whose it was*....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

You know what, WitchBlade? I forget who did it, too. One of our brilliant beauties, I know, but other than that...-shrugs-
        sigpic

Comment

Krissie678 (it is under my loveshack siggy in the spoilers)
          sigpic

Comment

Ah, thanks DG! That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Krissie678 (it is under my loveshack siggy in the spoilers)
              yep! there it is...the looks in the sig is so cute...

BTW...love your name....DrJenniferDex...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Morning

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                It uploaded!! It uploaded!! Misi's happy!! Seriously, someone - Krissie mostly - needs to smack me upside my head. I FINALLY figured out how to make the correct size for a sig!!!!! It only took me six months. LOL Here is my Ronon/Jenn attempt.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...nemeandyou.png
                Oh, hey! It's even about the right size! Look\/\/
                I like your sig, nice colours
                I suppose you know this thread, Oma and others can help you with everything. I'm actually working on a sig by using brushes I downloaded with their help. I saw gimp at first about two months ago and now it's ok

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                OMG...this thread really has gotten busy in the last 6 months....

BTW...all your Jen/Ronon siggies ROCK!!!....the love shack one just made me go into a giggle fit *can't remember whose it was*....
                Hi, welcome back I think we haven't met yet

Comment

Morning SeNedra.

Hi Witchblade, I don't think we've met before either.

And Everlovin I like your sig. Don't worry, I haven't figured out how to make one of my own yet. I cheat & use bannerfans to make mine. They do all the hard stuff for you. When I get some more time & a brain that is half working, I'm going to give it a try.

Off to do my voting & then I'm going to work.

Comment

There is an interview with one of the writers on gw main page

Spoiler:

AM: Character interactions between each other ... I don't know if we've planned that far ahead. There is a nice thing going on, which I haven't really had to deal with or had a chance to write for yet, which is we're setting up a bit of a love triangle. There's a possibility of a love triangle.

Last year we saw Dr. Keller get in a near kiss with Ronon, and towards the end of the season in "Trio" and following up in "[The] Last Man," we see a version of an alternate future where she and McKay get together. We thought it would be fun to ...

GW: ... experiment on that.

AM: Yeah. Let's see where that takes us. Let's put these characters in a situation, in an ongoing situation throughout several episodes, and see where it takes us.

To be honest we don't know how we're going to resolve it yet. We're playing around at the moment. Carl's written a great episode this year which delves into that relationship in a little more detail, that triangle. And then I don't know. We'll see. I don't know what we're going to do with it to be honest. We haven't decided.

Not sure if I should be optimistic or not...

Comment

I'd say yes, other than the part about
                      Spoiler:
                      not knowing if they're going to resolve it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        Morning

I like your sig, nice colours
                        I suppose you know this thread, Oma and others can help you with everything. I'm actually working on a sig by using brushes I downloaded with their help. I saw gimp at first about two months ago and now it's ok

Hi, welcome back I think we haven't met yet

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        Morning SeNedra.

Hi Witchblade, I don't think we've met before either.

And Everlovin I like your sig. Don't worry, I haven't figured out how to make one of my own yet. I cheat & use bannerfans to make mine. They do all the hard stuff for you. When I get some more time & a brain that is half working, I'm going to give it a try.

Off to do my voting & then I'm going to work.
                        hey, morning!....nope we haven't met before, I've been MIA for awhile...was here at the beginning of the thread so I'm excited to see there's more ppl behind the ship...

There is an interview with one of the writers on gw main page

Spoiler:

AM: Character interactions between each other ... I don't know if we've planned that far ahead. There is a nice thing going on, which I haven't really had to deal with or had a chance to write for yet, which is we're setting up a bit of a love triangle. There's a possibility of a love triangle.

Last year we saw Dr. Keller get in a near kiss with Ronon, and towards the end of the season in "Trio" and following up in "[The] Last Man," we see a version of an alternate future where she and McKay get together. We thought it would be fun to ...

GW: ... experiment on that.

AM: Yeah. Let's see where that takes us. Let's put these characters in a situation, in an ongoing situation throughout several episodes, and see where it takes us.

To be honest we don't know how we're going to resolve it yet. We're playing around at the moment. Carl's written a great episode this year which delves into that relationship in a little more detail, that triangle. And then I don't know. We'll see. I don't know what we're going to do with it to be honest. We haven't decided.

Not sure if I should be optimistic or not...
                        I always set myself up for the worst...but you never know they might surprise you. We may never get a clear conclusion, but they're sure to do enough to keep us hooked.

Spoiler:
                        I'm not opposed to Jen going with Rodney, but I'm looking forward to see how Ronon would react in a whole love triangle situation since I really did like the 'almost kiss' scene

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Well I'm an eternal optimist so I can counterbalance any worries!

This is what I think

Spoiler:
                          I don't believe for one minute that they haven't decided which way it's going to work out. What I think is that they aren't going to tell us they've decided as then they will be inundated with people wanting to know the decision. Also if they tell us they've decided and then write an episode with Ronon & Keller together stuck in a wraith ship (for instance ) then everyone will think that's the way its going to be & lose interest. This way they can keep everyone guessing right to the bitter end.

I haven't really had to deal with or had a chance to write for yet, which is we're setting up a bit of a love triangle. There's a possibility of a love triangle.
                          Did you notice how he backtracks a little bit. He says we're setting up a love triange and then says there's a possibility of one. I think he thought Wooops giving a little too much away here.

an ongoing situation throughout several episodes
                          Something I'm really glad about is the definite statment that this is going to happen over several episodes. Excellent!

Right I really, really have to go to work now. See you later!

Comment

-grins- Nice 'for instance', Blenca.

And I kept forgetting to ask yesterday, Sen, what episode is that shot from?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post

I must disappoint you, I don't know... That's one of the pic I snurched at Jason thread

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post

It is from Irresponsible.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X