Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Goodness! That looks rather difficult. If it was me I would want to be doing something silly. I can't be serious for very long.

And good night SeNedra. Great pics you posted. I've had to snurch
    -laughs- Well, quite a few of mine end up being silly. Some serious, some silly, mostly silly...especially 'cause one of my former roleplay friends refused to let me mention, even vaguely, any real issues, like anorexia or death.
    sigpic

Comment

Perhaps your friend wanted an escape rather than reminding of real life problems Dr jenn.

Here's a little something.

http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=83

Interview with David Hewlett.

Spoiler:
      Where Dr. Jennifer Keller is concerned, however, it’s an entirely different story. Could it be that season five will see McKay struggling through yet another hopeless relationship with a member of the opposite sex?

“They are definitely pursuing that,”
      chuckles Hewlett, regarding the tenuous connection that was established between the two characters in season four. “It’s very funny. McKay just can’t have a normal relationship. It definitely comes up in ‘The Shrine,’ and there’s another one that we’re going to be shooting, called ‘Tracker,’ which will be really fun because that’s going to have some Ronon and McKay stuff, basically addressing what has become a love triangle. It’s Ronon and McKay out in the woods the whole time, so that could be humorous. There’s definitely a begrudging friendship there, it’s obvious from episodes gone by, like me healing his wounds when I had the power to do that. Ronon seems to be very good at getting to and judging the core of people - unless he’s being misled by his friends. I think he knows that McKay is not a bad person at the core, he’s just bad at showing it. And bad at doing anything that involves any physical dexterity!”

Nothing for us to worry about I don't think.

Spoiler:
      Struggling with another hopeless relationship & McKay can't have a normal relationship. It's going to be Rodders thinking Jenn likes him, just like he did with Sam & Elizabeth all over again, I think

Comment

Perhaps your friend wanted an escape rather than reminding of real life problems Dr jenn.
        Yeah, except she wouldn't even let me mention it when we were just chatting and neither of us wanted to roleplay. Her cat died, she flipped out and wouldn't stop talking about it for two weeks. My grandpa died, she told me to shut up 'cause she didn't care and she didn't want to hear it.
        sigpic

Comment

Well I'm off to bed now too. Good night.

Edited to say - Sorry to hear that Dr Jenn. Some people just don't know how to handle personal stuff very well.

Comment

Well I'm off to bed now too. Good night.

Edited to say - Sorry to hear that Dr Jenn. Some people just don't know how to handle personal stuff very well.
            Nope, apparently not. -giggles at how cute Jewel looks-
            sigpic

Comment

sorry I left a bit abruptly earlier I had some running around to do and some retailthereapy(sp) I can't believe I have posted that many times here...no wait I can

and thanks for all the tips to get screencaps from DVDs I am going to try a few out and see how it goes *fingers crossed*
              sigpic

Comment

Good luck, DG! -is struggling with writing four fics at once...and yes, Blenca, one is an SGA one-
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                  Good luck, DG! -is struggling with writing four fics at once...and yes, Blenca, one is an SGA one-
                  Oh, honey, I've got lots in my wip file. I just write on this one when I have an idea for it and that one when that idea comes. This is why I am such a slow writer. One of them is a R?J fic, but who knows when I'll get to writing it.

OT - why does my husband turn on his STUPID shows (wrestling) and then go outside and do yardwork? He left the TV on when he knows I'd rather listen to music!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

he is a man they do some really weird make no sence things I gave up trying to figure it out. Of course if he is out doing yard work then just turn off his show and listen to music
                    sigpic

Comment

That's what I did I just had to go hunt for the damn remote!
                      sigpic

Comment

It uploaded!! It uploaded!! Misi's happy!! Seriously, someone - Krissie mostly - needs to smack me upside my head. I FINALLY figured out how to make the correct size for a sig!!!!! It only took me six months. LOL Here is my Ronon/Jenn attempt.

Oh, hey! It's even about the right size! Look\/\/
                        sigpic

Comment

it is good but I am having a hard time reading what it says
                          sigpic

Comment

Why do I have to smack you? ....... Whatever you say.
                            I love the colors in your sig.
                            EDIT: It is a teensy bit hard to read, but I can read it.

Comment

Prettiful! DG, it says "Imagine me and you I do, I think about you day and night."

That's from Happy Together, right? By The Turtles, I believe?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                                Why do I have to smack you? ....... Whatever you say.
                                I love the colors in your sig.
                                EDIT: It is a teensy bit hard to read, but I can read it.
                                You need to smack me because it took me so long to figure out and it was such a DUH thing! I'm hopeless!

Yep, Happy Together by the Turtles. I heard the song a couple of days ago and thought about some of the eye sex those two give each other. *waggle eyebrows*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X