Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blencathra
    Spoiler:

taris

Lilith
    Spoiler:
    all thumbnails are clickable for bigger

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #4

We are going really simple [but really fun] for this challenge. This idea was from dragongirl because my brain was just not working this week

Make art with your favorite cartoons form the '80's and '90's!! You can just use the cartoons, throw in some text from your fave shows/movies for a little crossover, what ever you want to do, the main focus should just be cartoons from the 1980's and 1990's.

For fic challenge, 500-1000 words and it must include cartoons from those two decades as well.

Remember GW image limits. If you do a wallpaper or any size bigger than a sig, please send me the thumbnail image of that please. Due date is next Sunday 23rd. PM's to copter!
      sigpic

Comment

Good evening, Love Shack! How's it going?

I've been slammed this last few days with busy. Flood, Dad's birthday, teaching, more rain. I'm tired!

Sorry to hear about your cat, Blenca. It's hard when those connections are tenuous.

I'll have to see what sort of cartoons I have for the challenge. Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks included?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          I'll have to see what sort of cartoons I have for the challenge. Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks included?
          No, we will probably save those for a later challenge since those are mostly movies. We are looking more for Saturday morning cartoons.
          sigpic

Comment

Well then, I'd have to go with old cartoons - Looney Toons and the like. Maybe Veggie Tales? I need to look.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Well then, I'd have to go with old cartoons - Looney Toons and the like. Maybe Veggie Tales? I need to look.
              both of those are perfect I'm thinking Scooby Doobie Doo
              sigpic

Comment

It all depends on what I get time for this week. God only knows.
                sigpic

Comment

my first thought when I thought of the challenge was He-Man and She-Ra
                  sigpic

Comment

Actually, my first thought was Veggie Tales or Animaniacs. I don't have any Animaniacs - especially Pinky and Brain. Must get one day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh Marvin Martin! I LOVE him
                      sigpic

Comment

Aww, Blen I'm sorry to hear that
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

I've just had word from the vet about Red's x-ray, and it is bad news as he does have bone cancer. I'm bringing him home for a few days on pain killers just to see how he gets on but the vet recommends euthanasia. It's such a difficult decision to make though. Apart from the limp he is fine. He looks well, he's eating and he came and sat on my knee last night for a cuddle. One the one hand I want to keep him but on the other I don't want him to be in pain (the vet says he will be in pain with this type of cancer). I don't know what to do.

Comment

Oh Blen I am so sorry about your little one. It is so hard to know what to do for animals when they are in this type of situation. We want to keep them with us and alleviate their pain. I know you will do what is best for him. Give love and snuggles from me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you Pocus. I've decided that I'm going to take each day as it comes. At least we will have a few days with him.

Comment

We did that for our girl dog when we found out she had cancer in her throat. We were told 3 months and we had her for 8 instead. We made sure we paid attention to her quality of life and her pain levels. Sadly for our boy Rem we didn't have that option. The day we found out was the day we had to say goodbye. At least you have some time. It is never easy to say goodbye. NEVER! My heart and prayers are with you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X