Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMXB has a new Keller story out... Stranded.
    sigpic

Comment

50th posters!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        Morning everyone. Good luck at school today, Ever. Hopefully the little monsters are well behaved for you.

Love all the spoilery pics, Blen. It is always fun to see Eleventh out and about like that.
        Kids weren't too awful. Just restless for the most part. I got some writing done, and I think I'm ending up with a different ending than I expected. It might need a second chapter further down the road from Tracker.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        You're welcome Bailey. I must say I'm totally impressed by that wig. Whoever made it should have been in charge of Jason's wig. Then we would have had something that looked natural and normal instead of that weird octopus spider.
        Amen and amen!

Oddly Blen, I was thinking the same thing while I scrutinized the pics, trying to see if I could tell it was a wig. They did an excellent job of it, much better than Momoa's wig for sure. I personally just wish they would have had Jason appear with a hair cut instead of the wig.
        Stupid SyFy channel! Being all wishy washy about Jason/Ronon's hair. First they didn't want the dreds then he had to have them?

Jason's short hair would have been much, much better. Very sexy.

But yeah, on Sunday Matt looked like this

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5524/9...b637349d_z.jpg

and today he looks like this

Very good job with the wig - especially if he can run his fingers through his hair like that.

LMXB has a new Keller story out... Stranded.
        Yay! I'm off to read!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear you found time to do a bit of writing, Ever.

sigpic

Comment

Like I said, this isn't the ending I started aiming at...I'm trying to decide if I like it or not.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Like I said, this isn't the ending I started aiming at...I'm trying to decide if I like it or not.

That is basically where I'm at with mine. I guess I have nine days to fix it or let it rest the way it is.
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. I guess we're just going to have to trust that we're both fairly competent fic writers. And trust ourselves to figure it out.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm also thinking that many times if you walk away for a few days, then when you re-read it sounds different/better/plausible.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      I got some writing done, and I think I'm ending up with a different ending than I expected. It might need a second chapter further down the road from Tracker.
                      At least you are getting somewhere? *fingers crossed* Remember that fic I was writing that I told you all about ages ago? Ronon still has Jenn pressed up against a desk. I think he's been there for about 3 years now. Enjoying it obviously.

Bumping this cos I don't know if you all spotted it. And they are bloody good! I think they are great. Exciting but don't give anything away.

50th posters!
                      Spoiler:

Also I have cropped the centre part so you can study it more closely.

Link here to big pic on my Flickr (click on it to enlarge it) - http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7324/9...d5bdd487_o.png
                      Last edited by Blencathra; 11 September 2013, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

I'm also thinking that many times if you walk away for a few days, then when you re-read it sounds different/better/plausible.
                        Here's hoping.

At least you are getting somewhere? *fingers crossed* Remember that fic I was writing that I told you all about ages ago? Ronon still has Jenn pressed up against a desk. I think he's been there for about 3 years now. Enjoying it obviously.

Bumping this cos I don't know if you all spotted it. And they are bloody good! I think they are great. Exciting but don't give anything away.

Also I have cropped the centre part so you can study it more closely.

Link here to big pic on my Flickr (click on it to enlarge it) - http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7324/9...d5bdd487_o.png
                        I'm sure they're enjoying it lots being pressed against the desk. I've got a couple of smut fics that I haven't touched in a long time too.

Saw the posters. Awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

The posters are amazing, Blen. Really like them. Thank you for cropping out the center too! There is a lot there to see and get excited about.

Also love, love your new sig of the Ninth! Might be my favorite one yet, has a very rustic and strong quality to it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bailey.

I went for a more "grungy" look with the sig as I was aiming for a sadder feel - evoking the last of the Time Lords and survivor of the Time War. I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out.

Comment

Very nice sig of Nine! You captured it well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you!

I've been making some art for the challenge. I have a few variations of the same thing & I don't know which I like best. What do you think? Or should I submit them all?

Last edited by Blencathra; 12 September 2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X