Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just been looking at your icons again SeN. I like the Misfits one best.

Comment

Thanks Blen, now we can see them

Yeah, Misfits, I think I will watch the first seasons with Nathan again The original pic for this is amazing itself, loved Simon as well!

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

I chose a tiger because I have LOTS of tiger pics. The local schools mascot is tigers, so ...

I'm off and teaching today! I might need therapy this afternoon.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
          Thanks Blen, now we can see them

Yeah, Misfits, I think I will watch the first seasons with Nathan again The original pic for this is amazing itself, loved Simon as well!
          I had a Misfits re-watch just a few weeks ago. So brilliant and so funny. Nathan is a joy.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

I chose a tiger because I have LOTS of tiger pics. The local schools mascot is tigers, so ...

I'm off and teaching today! I might need therapy this afternoon.
          Have Doctor Who news and picshurs! Does that count as therapy?

The name of the 50th Anniversary special has been revealed as

Spoiler:

The Day of the Doctor

and they are filming the Xmas Special today.

Some non spoilery pics.

Spoiler:

Matt's wig looks great. Very natural.

Last edited by Blencathra; 10 September 2013, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Morning everyone. Good luck at school today, Ever. Hopefully the little monsters are well behaved for you.

Love all the spoilery pics, Blen. It is always fun to see Eleventh out and about like that.
            sigpic

Comment

You're welcome Bailey. I must say I'm totally impressed by that wig. Whoever made it should have been in charge of Jason's wig. Then we would have had something that looked natural and normal instead of that weird octopus spider.

Comment

Oddly Blen, I was thinking the same thing while I scrutinized the pics, trying to see if I could tell it was a wig. They did an excellent job of it, much better than Momoa's wig for sure. I personally just wish they would have had Jason appear with a hair cut instead of the wig.
                sigpic

Comment

Jason's short hair would have been much, much better. Very sexy.

But yeah, on Sunday Matt looked like this

and today he looks like this

Spoiler:

Comment

*grins* More spoilery pics... and the wig looks even better in those pics, you really can't tell, even with him playing with it a bit.

He does still look really good without the wig. Would have had to have a pretty dramatic episode to explain away all of his hair like that though.
                    sigpic

Comment

Question, Blen. Does the Christmas episode usually air in November? For some reason I thought it aired on Christmas day in the past...
                      sigpic

Comment

It's going to air on Christmas Day in the evening as far as I'm aware, Bailey.

Are you thinking of the 50th anniversary special? That is going to air on 23rd November, live all round the world.

Totally agree, it would be pretty dramatic to have Matt's short hair in the Xmas episode. It might still happen I guess. He could start out with the wig and something terrible happen to him during the episode. The big scar would help.

Comment

I'm probably mixing up the two, Blen.

You are right about the hair though... it would be a great opportunity, if they needed it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            You're welcome Bailey. I must say I'm totally impressed by that wig. Whoever made it should have been in charge of Jason's wig. Then we would have had something that looked natural and normal instead of that weird octopus spider.
                            Too true! Matt's wig is really good!

I'm excited about the two episodes, but at the same time I just don't want to let him go
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

I'm the same. I don't want him to go yet either. But at the same time I'm excited to see the new chap.

Comment

*grins* Same here. I'm also super excited to see Tennant again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X