Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My story is coming along fairly well. I'm trying to figure out which way to write this next bit but it'll come. As soon as I don't have 7 people wanting my immediate attention.

Betaing SeNedra's story is coming along fairly well. Should be done by then.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Like hearing that there may be multiple stories posted for the date.
      sigpic

Comment

I've got a couple of other ideas - the whole "Talk Like a Pirate" thing, and one other long involved thing, but I don't have the talent really to pull it off.
        sigpic

Comment

The "Talk Like a Pirate" thing has me grinning!... and don't sell yourself short... long and involved just takes longer and more involvement... *grins* but I'm sure you can pull it off.
          sigpic

Comment

I have this picture of Ronon walking into the infirmary and everyone is talking like a pirate. Jenn had everyone do it for a morale thing for the day.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm sure you can pull it off as well Ever. Give it a go!

I managed to make a sig I liked, now thinking about what to make for the challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                The "Talk Like a Pirate" thing has me grinning!... and don't sell yourself short... long and involved just takes longer and more involvement... *grins* but I'm sure you can pull it off.
                the writing challenge this week is just to write a drabble.....nothing long or involved.....pirate talk would be perfect for this.....just sayin'
                sigpic

Comment

That has put a very fun scene to have in my head for the day. Looking forward to reading how Ronon responded to that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

I managed to make a sig I liked, now thinking about what to make for the challenge...
                    *bounces up and down waiting to see Blen's art*
                    sigpic

Comment

I might start the long involved fic after Intentions Day for next year. It took me a year to do the last one that was 6000 words so...

Love your Nine sig, Blenca! The special for him is on Saturday here!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        the writing challenge this week is just to write a drabble.....nothing long or involved.....pirate talk would be perfect for this.....just sayin'
                        Oh, the writing challenge - aside from length, was there any other guidelines? There was a drabble prompt over at the Sam/Jack thread a month ago that I've been refining.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Oh, Blen! 9th is one of my favorite Doctors and the sig is amazing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Oh, the writing challenge - aside from length, was there any other guidelines? There was a drabble prompt over at the Sam/Jack thread a month ago that I've been refining.
                            the only guideline was to have fun
                            sigpic

Comment

Woot! Let me touch it up and I'll get that to you as well!
                              sigpic

Comment

I LOVE watching Tracker. Lots of thunk. Nice shippy stuff. Fangurl. *sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X