Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, DG Gonna be working at Target...going to bed now, I got paid for watching my dad's dogs, so I'm going to a movie tomorrow and buying some work shirts, grandma's buying my pants. Goodnight!
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

DrJenn! Missed you! Glad you got the job!
      Hope you'll be able to carve out an hour or so for Intentions Day next month!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thank you, Ever, I missed you all as well! I may have to be reminded about Intentions Day, I always forget to come onto some sites regularly.
        sigpic

Comment

It's September 19 - same as International Talk Like a Pirate Day There has to be a fic in there somewhere.
          sigpic

Comment

Well I really found a bit of time and did a sig and avi - no invitation though but we can use these Someone else can do some invitation Not really a motive of intensions but he does have thes intensions, right?

Comment

Those are great! I'll be switching my stuff over here in a couple of days!

The only reason I was thinking of an invitation was to e-mail our absent shippers. We can still do that though.
              sigpic

Comment

Did anyone here know that Jamie Dornan (Sheriff Graham from Once Upon a Time) is in a band called Sons of Jim?
                sigpic

Comment

Never heard of the band.
                  sigpic

Comment

It is an Irish band

sigpic

Comment

I did! I have all their songs...all four or five of them...on my iPod. Quite good, actually.

Edit: Guess who scored two work shirts, three books, two bus tickets, and a movie ticket for $37?
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool I didn't know until I was reading a fic and they mention him as a singer and the author's note at the end of the chapter said that was in fact real so I had to go and look them up. I have heard a few of the songs I like them.

Let me think about that one Way to go Dr Jenn sounds like you got some really really good deals

EDIT: Ever today very well could be Ichiro's day he has a doubleheader today and he is 3 hits shy of 4,0000
                        Last edited by dragongirl; 20 August 2013, 12:13 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I did! Got The Maze Runner, The Silver Kiss, and The White Queen for just over twenty bucks, the shirts were under four...love half off everything day at the thrift shop!...and I spent twelve bucks on the movie and bus rides.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Love Shack ... hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I am going to visit my friend tonight, come back tomorrow, really cannot wait

Comment

Working...
                                X