Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.. you're lucky you have motivation like that DG.. my motivation to work overtime is I gotta pay the rent and bills.. Not as an alluring motivation..lol

As for the weather.. it is odd.. here in Cali it's been warm, but not to the point that it is unbearable. I think the hottest we have gotten in my area in the low 90's high 80's..
    sigpic

Comment

Well I do have bills to pay too but I keep those paid and get all caught up then I can save for John Barrowman
      sigpic

Comment

Well see with the overtime it still all goes to my bills I have nothing left over to even save for something fun like that.. litterally I am working overtime to make sure my bills get paid.. it sucks...
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

I'm checking out my new sig/avi.

I understand completely working overtime to get bills paid. We're barely getting everything paid here.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean I am still picking and choosing which bills are going to be paid I am starting to think I need a second job
            sigpic

Comment

Look what I just found! Hilarious look into the Doctor and his friendship with Amy.

From at the end of Flesh and Stone.
              sigpic

Comment

Rain! It's raining here!
                sigpic

Comment

.. it rained here today too Ever.. to day at work we were saying how weird this weather was for So Cal in the middle of July..
                  sigpic

Comment

It's still raining here. It's been glorious!
                    sigpic

Comment

It didn't rain very long here.. I wish it was still raining I like the rain
                      sigpic

Comment

It's been a wonderful evening here. Plus, now we've got that wonderful after rain smell happening.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love that smell we had that here for a bit, but it's fading
                          sigpic

Comment

Petrichor

It's cooled down a lot here but it's only temporary. Back to higher temperatures on Monday or Tuesday apparently.

I don't know if any of you are keeping up with events at Comic Con?

Karen Gillan was at a panel for Guardians of the Galaxy talking about playing Nebula. And this happened

Spoiler:

The full panel is here. The wig moment is about 12.38

I think she looks fabulous with or without hair. If I did that I'd look like Gollum.
                            Last edited by Blencathra; 21 July 2013, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Wow, Karen! She's got the wonderful bone structure to pull it off.

Everyone in the family shaved their heads when Mom had cancer almost 10 years ago. The guys anyway. Hubby wouldn't let me shave my head. They way he reacted was like I was going to donate a kidney rather than something as frivolous and easy to grow back as hair. I did cut it very short and donate the hair to Locks for Love.
                              sigpic

Comment

That was a lovely thing for you & your family to do Ever.

I have another vid from Comic Con. Richard Madden had a panel discussing GOT, & had two surprise guests - at 41.20 on this vid.

Jenna is Richard Madden's girlfriend. He seems a lovely guy.

Edit - Love the penguin sig & avi.
                                Last edited by Blencathra; 21 July 2013, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X