Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't they play last years on BBCA? Year before maybe? I remember this.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I don't know if it was on BBCA I know there was a Doctor Who at the Proms in the Special eps collection that were David Tennants last eps
      sigpic

Comment

I remember watching one with Matt Smith on tv. There was a brilliant bit of him saving the concert hall with a little boy who was about 5.
        sigpic

Comment

I must have missed that I don't watch BBCA much they only seem to show Top Gear and Kitchen Nightmares
          sigpic

Comment

I don't watch it a lot myself, but I check it out for a few days in advance to see if anything good is coming on.

By the by, the last season of Being Human is starting tonight on BBCA. 8pm here.
            sigpic

Comment

We've been told that this Prom will be on the telly later this year, but there will be some content on the BBC Doctor Who website tomorrow. I'm enjoying it very much so far.... but I really wish I could see it as well.

Time to put the kettle on.

Comment

I suspected it'd be on around the time of the 50th Anniversary.
                sigpic

Comment

I lost my sat I got my first pay check in but I need to get take care of my car before getting my sat turned back on so I will miss it hopefully next week I can get sat back I am getting a bit sick of netflix
                  sigpic

Comment

Totally understand needs before wants. I'm just about to where I'm willing to lose the satellite.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am missing a couple shows but I have to say I would rather go without now and have it during the winter months when more of my shows are on
                      sigpic

Comment

Amen there. There's a serious lack of anything on right now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yup that is the good news still I will thoroughly love when I get my sat back on
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep. Of course, with everything being available online, I still almost could go without.
                            sigpic

Comment

so the Proms introduced
                              Spoiler:
                              John Hurt as the Doctor. Did I hear that right? Didn't we already sort of know that he was an upcoming "Doctor"?
                              I'm very confused. It doesn't seem like they told us anything we didn't already know.
                              sigpic

Comment

So far they haven't said anything that the show hasn't told us yet, but there is still 10 minutes to go.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X