Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeah Last time I looked they were losing but only just it was really really close soon they will announce the .

Things are good here Ever have to go to the grocery store later today (not my fave activity)
      sigpic

Comment

Look what I see a new Simon's Cat

sigpic

Comment

I do love Simon's Cat.

Where would we be without out kitty friends?

Actually thinking about, probably a lot saner and a lot better off. I'm still having to carry The Little Prince around the house. With his paw poked out in front like Superman.

Comment

No kidding Kitties can be a handful. Poor Red I am sure he is loving this he is probably going to keep pretend that his paw still hurts even when it is okay
            sigpic

Comment

He could be. Though sometimes I do wonder about his intelligence. If he wants food he meows at us incessantly until we get up & feed him. If you leave him long enough though, he will go & meow at one of the dogs. As though they could get up & feed him as well.

BTW Pocus has some adorable pics of her babies on her LJ.

Comment

maybe he gets delirious with hunger

She has a few on FB as well
                sigpic

Comment

Yup us Whovians totally rock
                  sigpic

Comment

Totally!

Got a text from Bailey a few minutes ago. The Bailey family is in Nebraska and hard on the road. She said to say hi though!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh lots of flat land for bailey. Tell her Hi!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, my! Son got a copy of Hobbit and I had a chance to sit down and watch it. I'm of course looking for Aiden Turner. As I'm watching, I'm thinking, Damn! There's a HOT dwarf! I looked up Aiden's part and of course, it's him that's the hot dwarf!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Love Shack. In Silverthorne, CO. Still want to get to Grand Junction, CO before we call it a night. About two more hours. Just stopping to eat. Miss you all. Sad to be seeing most of the Rockies in the dark.
                          sigpic

Comment

We miss you too, Bailey!
                            sigpic

Comment

I recognized him right off I have to say Thorin is pretty Hot too You know I never thought I would call a Dwarf hot but...

Ever last night the Rangers beat the Mariners and tonight is the payback apparently bottom of the 3rd score is 3-0 Mariners (all 3 runs came in the first) Darvish (the Ranger Pitcher tonight) is not on his game and he has hit the same person twice already on the other side the Mariners pitcher is good and it is 3 up and 3 down so far.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, I wasn't willing to say, "Oh, hot dwarf! Must be Aiden!" He's costumed and make-uped enough I wasn't entirely sure.

Yay for my Mariners! We're at the end (I think) of Hobbit now. I might go see if it's on one of the channels here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X