Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Okay, this may not be an R/K picture, but that look on his face is every shipper's dream come true. Plus the hair could be Keller - or just dream yourself into her place. That's what I'm gonna do right now. Good night everyone!

*intentional repost*

*drools, sighs, faints*

YUMMMM!!!

sigpic
    Sig by me!
    My FanFic's

Comment

To revive this thread, here is a screenshot from Doppelganger.

Back to the roots - this is the scene that first alerted me to this ship. I love the way he's totally checking her out (even after she finished speaking).

And this one's just to make up for the fact that Beauty, I mean Ronon, is out of focus in the picture above:

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

To revive this thread, here is a screenshot from Doppelganger.

Back to the roots - this is the scene that first alerted me to this ship. I love the way he's totally checking her out (even after she finished speaking).

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x04_3226.jpg

And this one's just to make up for the fact that Beauty, I mean Ronon, is out of focus in the picture above:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x04_3242.jpg
        The fan art before the season even started is what got me. And all the interviews and hints.

sigpic
        Sig by me!
        My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
          The fan art before the season even started is what got me. And all the interviews and hints.
          Well, we don't get much of that where I am. And I tried to stay away from too many spoilers this season. Last year, I was so desperate, I read all the spoilers, and then I had to look at the screen caps, and that made me want to read the transcripts - then it wasn't so much fun watching the eps anymore.

Thank God for iTunes. I'd go stir crazy if I had to wait for the boxed sets to come out. I still buy them, though, because I really like the specials and interviews. I was just a bit disappointed by the commentaries on the S4 DVDs. Especially Sateda was way too technical. And it was such a strong emotional ep. During the hospital scene all they were talking about was lighting. Gaaaaaah!! Oops, seems I'm in the wrong thread again...

sigpic

Comment

Well, we don't get much of that where I am. And I tried to stay away from too many spoilers this season. Last year, I was so desperate, I read all the spoilers, and then I had to look at the screen caps, and that made me want to read the transcripts - then it wasn't so much fun watching the eps anymore.

Thank God for iTunes. I'd go stir crazy if I had to wait for the boxed sets to come out. I still buy them, though, because I really like the specials and interviews. I was just a bit disappointed by the commentaries on the S4 DVDs. Especially Sateda was way too technical. And it was such a strong emotional ep. During the hospital scene all they were talking about was lighting. Gaaaaaah!! Oops, seems I'm in the wrong thread again...
            I hope Jewel and Jason do some commentary together. Or at least some.

sigpic
            Sig by me!
            My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              and a great 2008 to everybody!

sigpic

Comment

and a great 2008 to everybody!
                You too Star! Love the sig, Jason should help us out and take his shirt off more. Then we could REALLY appreciate!

sigpic
                Sig by me!
                My FanFic's

Comment

You too Star! Love the sig, Jason should help us out and take his shirt off more. Then we could REALLY appreciate!
                  Absolutely, that scene where he's changing clothes in Miller's Crossing is definitely one I would have liked to see.

sigpic

Comment

Oh you know that Walter taped that scene for Jenn. See, he knows who is interested in whom. And helps them along. He's got lots of great footage for the various members of SG-1 too.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Absolutely, that scene where he's changing clothes in Miller's Crossing is definitely one I would have liked to see.
                      OOOOH! I hope they have a special features for that!!!

sigpic
                      Sig by me!
                      My FanFic's

Comment

OOOOH! I hope they have a special features for that!!!
                        lol a special documentary devoted solely to that...lol with a 'making of' segment LOL
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hiya! I'm a total Keller/Ronon shipper, and I just wanted to give y'all a little prezzie and offer my support!
                          --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                            Hiya! I'm a total Keller/Ronon shipper, and I just wanted to give y'all a little prezzie and offer my support!
                            Hello, J & T (or how should we call you?), and welcome to the thread. New blood is always welcome - especially when it's so talented. That sig is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us!

sigpic

Comment

I'm counting down the hours until Be all my sins remembered. From the spoilers, it doesn't seem like Jen will be in this ep, but at least there's this scene

Spoiler:
                              where Ronon seems to be saving McKay from a sticky situation

You can watch the whole video at http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=91

We can only hope he won't escape completely unscathed...

which could at least provide us with enough material for an R/K tag fic.

sigpic

Comment

You're counting hours? Heck! If I wanted to, I could name the number of minutes until 8pm day after tomorrow!! (I live in MTZ)
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X