Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe in a few weeks.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Maybe I will have to keep an eye on the listing of movies there
      sigpic

Comment

That is awesome news DG!! I told my daughter and I think she was even more excited. She is a big Marvel comic and movie fan.
        sigpic

Comment

I got up early this morning to let my dogs out in the garden, sat down & looked at twitter, only to find that London has been invaded.

Daleks are on Westminster Bridge!

Mark Gatiss was tweeting as well.

They are filming An Adventure in Space and Time and recreating The Dalek Invasion of Earth.

The BBC have a vid of what went on -

Hee hee!
          Last edited by Blencathra; 17 February 2013, 04:05 AM.

Comment

I saw the Dalek Invasion on fb that is cool shame we never get anything cool here from Doctor Who

Because Marvel is awesome bailey I don't read many comics but the best ones are defiantly Marvel they have flawed (and therefore more human) hero's while DC has hero's that are too perfect and infallible
            sigpic

Comment

That is so cool, Blen. What a wonderful thing to catch site of from time to time if you were a citizen.

I watched several of the Norton vids that presented themselves after the Dalek video... they were a hoot too!

She does love Marvel... her favorite hero is Miss Marvel. She hopes that one of the future Marvel movies will feature her.
              sigpic

Comment

My Fave Marvel character is Gambit it is just a shame that Marvel has him acting as "Damsel in Distress" recently . I think Ms Marvel in a movie would be awesome too with Disney owning Marvel and all the movies they have planned it is possible that we could see her in the future.
                sigpic

Comment

How many movies have they got planned DG? I have to confess to knowing absolutely nothing about Marvel.

Comment

I'm sure there are others... and DG may know of more... but here is what I found.

sigpic

Comment

Since Marvel has no say over the X-Men movies I am not sure that they are part of "Phase 2" but that is the list as I know it. There is plans that "Phase 3" will have Dr Strange and Black Panther movies.

Oh and there are persistent movie rumors keep attaching Nathan Fillion as Ant Man although I am not sure what I think of that. Nathan tends to play Tough go get 'em type guys while Dr Hank Pym (Ant Man) is more of a passive don't fight talk it out person. Then he goes a bit crazy and turns all fight and kill anyone (including fellow Avengers)
                      sigpic

Comment

I've actually seen an interview that had Nathan Fillion saying that they are just rumors and that he didn't find the idea of playing Ant-man appealing. Will have to look for that interview. I'm with you though DG... not sure I'd want him to play Ant-man.
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw Nathan doing "Cocktails with Stan Lee" and they mentioned the rumor and he was saying no he was busy enough with Castle.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah... the interview I saw had him saying that Ant-Man didn't sound appealing to him. But maybe a different superhero at a different point in time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Now to think of who he would be good to play and then start a letter campaign to get a movie with him made
                              sigpic

Comment

That would be fun! Although... it is hard to picture him in a roll that has him dressing up in capes and things... maybe he needs to be a super hero that is more Indiana Jones-ish... he looks good in browns and leathers.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X