Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to buy a new oven not so long ago. The front door fell off mine and we couldn't get it back on as the hinges had corroded. And it burned nearly everything I cooked in it.

A disappearing TARDIS mug?! Will it hang around long enough for you to take a picture of it for us?

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I got one it will be delivered tomorrow sometime between 9 and 1.

I also went to my friends Comic shop and I bought a Disappearing Tardis Mug It has been taunting me for a couple weeks and I just couldn't help it I was scared I was going to show up one day and it would be gone
      Isn't it fun to get those fangurl sort of stuff? I adore my sonic screwdriver!

Blenca are you going to be around for a while today? I totally understand if you're not up for it, but I need some refreshers on how to use the DVDFab program you recommended to me to make clips for vids.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning Ever.

Sounds like a cool mug, DG.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Bailey!
          sigpic

Comment

It is a good day... today is my short day. I work 9 - 10 hour days the rest of the week so that I can only work a 6 hour day today. I get to leave at just before 2 and pick up son at bus stop on the way home. Usually just clean house and cook dinner, but it makes the day seem longer and not so rushed... which is nice.

How are you doing?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, a short day at work sounds like it would be welcome. I know the days when I'm too busy to keep the house in some sort of order really bug me. I'm not a great housekeeper by any means, but I like a certain amount of order.

Have fun at work!
              sigpic

Comment

Look I have pictures of the elusive Disappearing Tardis mug

Those are before hot water was added

After hot water it is a tad see through still totally awesome though
                sigpic

Comment

OMG! So cool!
                  sigpic

Comment

It is I am so excited to have it best $13 ever
                    sigpic

Comment

That is so, so cool. I'd love to drink my evening cup of tea from that.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am sure that will be my fave mug to use
                        sigpic

Comment

That is a really cool mug! I particularly like the street side of it. I have one of these these. But as it's square it is really hard to drink out of. So I keep my pencils in it instead.

Ever, did you sort out your DVDFab? To be honest I haven't used it for ages & I'm not very familiar with it. I don't know how much I'll be around today. SB isn't very well (vomiting bug). There may be some tutorials on YouTube that may be useful. I seem to remember that's where I went when looking for information.

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day Love Shack

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X