Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you - that means a lot, mountie...been writing stuff for years but only starting posting them in Dec last year. Let me know which one you like best sometime - it always useful to know that kinda thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
      I have a theory of why she went back to earth - for Jack.

Back on topic - I'm glad we have pics!!! I like pics!
      Thanks for the update!
      Mm, we are just discussing it at S/J
      Spoiler:
      She looks so happy cause she is coming back to him But I don't think that this is the reason why she is leaving. We will probably get some politics explanation or something like that...

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      I can so picture that scene. Looks like they just
      Spoiler:
      managed to find the spot where Ronon and Shep are buried under the collapsed building, and now Jenn is torn between relief that he's alive and anguish if and how they will get him out.
      Agree
      Spoiler:
      It was at the end of TLM. And I am really courious about the reaction too

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
        Morning

Hey, I didn't notice at all! Cool

It will be ok.... I'm not worry anymore You will get used to

And DG, congrats on 1200! You always reach it when I am sleeping
        And don't worry about posting a lot... I will probably get 800 today and had 700 on monday as well When it's fun here
        Well i'm used to it on other threads so i'm sure i'll get used to it here
        sigpic

Comment

Oh it's nice to be back in the love shack!!!!! I have been even busier since school ended! but I am taking sometime today to play!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I wouldn't get mad at him for feet on the couch (woldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers either)

Love that thought you dteal his Jenn and you will suffer and I think a few of us had those dirty thoughts

yes the gutter is nice I like it
          LOL love the way your mind works there!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          That would be from TR but I could have sworn he was also wearing it in Reunion. Oh I love leather it looks so good on him and Teyla
          I thought it was the coat he wore in Missing, as well.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Check this out.

I was looking closely at the pics from Joe Ms blog & look ...

Spoiler:

fluffy blue socks!!!!!

hey even tough guys get cold feet! LOL he needs someone (read: Jennifer) to keep them warm!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          heh,who's normal here

Um yeah see you tomorrow........Wait it's after midnight so it is tomorrow I'm saying nothing about the bright and early part
          hey none of us exactly qualify as "normal". LOL

and to all who hit milestones congrats this is for you:

Comment

Originally posted by journeyman07 View Post
            Thank you - that means a lot, mountie...been writing stuff for years but only starting posting them in Dec last year. Let me know which one you like best sometime - it always useful to know that kinda thing!
            Your welcome!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
            Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
            Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Have a nice day all, I got to go now
              OT
              Spoiler:
              We are going to celebrate the graduation I'm really looking forward to, we go to the pub. Than we have a meeting for a summer camp but I don't think it will be very useful cause the leaders did it too and are celebrating with us I hope to have time to stop later but it depends on the time I will come back and in what condition

A bye pic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Have fun!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

I'm really excited. I just downloaded SGA season 4 mood themes for my livejournal. Guess what pic is flirty?! Now my lj has even more pretty pics. Check it out.

Comment

Does this mean there is a backlog of fics we can expect? I certainly hope so!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

There's some bits and pieces to come, yeah...I'm gradually knocking them all into some kinda readable shape!!

Comment

Journey I read your stroy over on ff.net yesterday it is good I liked it

EDIT: UK friends I have question about Slang words...bolshy??? A bit OT I know but
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad you liked it - thanks x Bolshy means ballsy, in your face, stroppy even...so back OT, well, nearly...how do I post pictures and quote replies etc on here? (Sorry if this sounds a really stupid question!)

Comment

Glad you liked it - thanks x Bolshy means ballsy, in your face, stroppy even...so back OT, well, nearly...how do I post pictures and quote replies etc on here? (Sorry if this sounds a really stupid question!)
                            to post a pic get like Photobucket (PB) and upload pixs there once they are loaded on to PB there will be like 4 tags under the image copy the last one paste it in your reply and then you get a pic

To quote a persons reply at the bottom of every post there is a button called Quote press that and you will automaticlly quote that person or there is a button just to the right of that (") if you press that (the button will turn a reddish orange color) it will quote a bunch of different peoples post when you hit the post reply button

I hope that helps
                            sigpic

Comment

I think I've caught up with everything!

Great story Journey!

Wot DG said, and also when you get your Photobucket account and have uploaded your pics, each pic will have a URL code. Copy that, then click on the little icon with a mountain & yellow sky in the Reply to Thread, then paste your URL code into the box that pops up. Hey presto, a pic! It's surprising how many pics you can acquire Shout again if you need more help.

And now I'm up to no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                And now I'm up to no good.
                                Do we want to know?

Comment

Working...
                                X