Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    hehe,sorry...I'm sure if you get stuck TF or YC or even cazz will help you out...They have helped me a great deal in the past

Ok something on topic again....um.......yeah about quarantine...do we still have to put these under spoilers,well i better do it just incase
    Spoiler:
    After what "almost" happened in quarantine why didn't we get anything else after that......They just acted like nothing happened
    I don't quite know what to do about the spoilers either, but I was supposing that as most of us have sigs with a certain scene in it, I was guessing it wouldn't really matter. *confused*

And as for them acting like nothing happened, well they had next to no scenes together after that. Joe M said in his blog a while ago that the attraction was there but neither was doing anything about it. Also there was a cut scene from Trio where Sam Carter asks Keller if she's seeing anyone and she says that there was someone but he was rather difficult to read, so the short answer was no.

My own interpretation is that they both like each other but are either too shy or too embarrassed to do anything about it.

Edited to say - as for Rodney. I actually enjoy being irritated by him. I worry about me sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I don't quite know what to do about the spoilers either, but I was supposing that as most of us have sigs with a certain scene in it, I was guessing it wouldn't really matter. *confused*

And as for them acting like nothing happened, well they had next to no scenes together after that. Joe M said in his blog a while ago that the attraction was there but neither was doing anything about it. Also there was a cut scene from Trio where Sam Carter asks Keller if she's seeing anyone and she says that there was someone but he was rather difficult to read, so the short answer was no.

My own interpretation is that they both like each other but are either too shy or too embarrassed to do anything about it.
      With the spoiler thing, everyone must suppose that if this thread is about Jennifer it must be some spoilers for the season 4 here. She was just in the last ep of season 3.

And I agree, but I believe they will do something about it in the next season

Comment

Edited to say - as for Rodney. I actually enjoy being irritated by him. I worry about me sometimes
        my take on the "triangle" thing I am still not really sure that it is a triangle really I mean it could just be them all making talk. there is an obvious attraction between Ronon and Keller and with Rodney he can get focused on one thing and he hasn't really shown that with Jennifer. I get that for a smart guy he is stupid with women but even he would have to realize that after what he told Katie that jumoing straight into another relationship is pure insanity. Like he said there are things he eeds to work on alone.

I am so wanting to get my hands on the DVD for that little cut scene I need to see and hear the actors (I know what it says but actually seeing how it is played out tells so much more than just reading it). Blen I do agree that both of them are kind of in a what now type of thing. He has been alone so long that he is probably thinking what am I suppossed to do know and she is probably going so does he like me or was that just a caught up in the moment thing.

And yeah I do like Rodney mainly for his ramblings (and I have to say one of my fave Rodney rant type things was in Trio when he called Sam "fat" but not really I laughed so much at that.)
        sigpic

Comment

Oh ok,i get confused sometimes....ok alot......

Oh yeah,forgot about that cut scene...I've pre-ordered S4,I am so dying to see the bloopers though whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i love bloopers I hope TPTB add some how can i put this,intimacy or a little romantic stuff in this season,it makes it more real IMO.......Although i'd like it to be my first ship love (if you don't know who then lookie at my sigs,it'll be in one of them) i wouldn't mind seeing it here!

As for Rodney,i didn't mind him in the first three seasons but i dunno,he just irked me in S4 And the one time i actually hated him was in Quarantine,i think that''s the worst ep for Rodney
          sigpic

Comment

I'm the same DG, I'm anxious to see that Trio cut scene as well

Comment

I think we have a very firm opinion on a triangle too! I personally don't want that other little guy to be involved. I just want a.. a... triangle with one less person in it.

LOL. Well. It's certainly colourful! And you made this while just a "little" crazy??!! I dread to think what you would do if a LOT crazy. Actually there's a challenge. See who can make the craziest pic!

I thinnk she hunted you down Everlovin. Better get on with whatever it is quick!
              Did I hear someone mention crazy? Okay, I can do that. Now, I don't make pics, I only find them and post them. But I have a few ideas for those of you with graphic skills...

Here, for example, all that is needed is another puppy dressed at Jenn. Now here's the question - what breed would she be? Chihuahua? Cocker Spaniel? Shi tzu?

Gotta click for full size, it's too big for the new rules!

And here's a real challenge - dress Jenn up as Princess Leia. Although, rats, she'd end up with the wrong guy!

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Blen, congrats on 1000!!!

starg8fans, the pic is cool

Comment

Blast & botheration! I seem to post a fraction of a second after you Linda, so it looks as though I'm ignoring you. Sorry.

I would be quite easily pleased actually. I'm not one who wants orgies. I do like my sci fi to remain mostly as sci fi. BUT I would like a little bit of romance. My imagination can supply the rest. *wink*

And I'm another looking forward to the bloopers. Why oh why haven't we had them before?! They are usually one of the first things I look at when I buy a DVD. In fact, when I get my season 4, I'll probably go straight to them first.

And Starg8 those are so funny! Are we allowed to do manips though?

Hey I hadn't realised, SeNedra. 1000 posts! Thanks.

Comment

Blast & botheration! I seem to post a fraction of a second after you Linda, so it looks as though I'm ignoring you. Sorry.

I would be quite easily pleased actually. I'm not one who wants orgies. I do like my sci fi to remain mostly as sci fi. BUT I would like a little bit of romance. My imagination can supply the rest. *wink*

And I'm another looking forward to the bloopers. Why oh why haven't we had them before?! They are usually one of the first things I look at when I buy a DVD. In fact, when I get my season 4, I'll probably go straight to them first.

I found these on another thread, and have posted them once before without any problems. I think funny stuff like this is okay, it's using the faces in real life situations that could be perceived as authentic that are not allowed.

sigpic

Comment

Actually I couldn't make anything like that anyway, so I don't know why I asked really!

Comment

Actually I couldn't make anything like that anyway, so I don't know why I asked really!
                        Same here. Oh, here's another funny picture, and NOT manipulated...

sigpic

Comment

hehe,yeah...Don't worry about it,i know how fast threads can go sometimes

I don't want orgies either but a little subtle bit of romance i would like as long as it's not in yer face romance

Yup first thing i look for too,i'm like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blooooooooooooooooooooooooooopers...Gotta see them

You can't post manips here but you can post the link to a manip
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Oh ok,i get confused sometimes....ok alot......

Oh yeah,forgot about that cut scene...I've pre-ordered S4,I am so dying to see the bloopers though whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i love bloopers I hope TPTB add some how can i put this,intimacy or a little romantic stuff in this season,it makes it more real IMO.......Although i'd like it to be my first ship love (if you don't know who then lookie at my sigs,it'll be in one of them) i wouldn't mind seeing it here!

As for Rodney,i didn't mind him in the first three seasons but i dunno,he just irked me in S4 And the one time i actually hated him was in Quarantine,i think that''s the worst ep for Rodney
                            I adore Rodney! I do. I think that in Quarantine, he was Rodney to the extreme. He had become accustomed to being able to solve the problem at hand. He didn't even have the tools with which to do so. I think that another reason that Rodney/Katie couldn't have worked long term is that this is the first time she's seen this part of his personality? Don't think so. That was a major part of him!

Yes, I got off topic. Sorry! Um!

Ronon loves Jenn!
                            Jenn loves Ronon!

There, was that on-topic?

Happy 1000 Blenca!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

Ronon loves Jenn!
                              Jenn loves Ronon!

There, was that on-topic?

Happy 1000 Blenca!

i think was on topic enough

congrats on 1000 Blenca !!

sigpic
                              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I am all about bloopers and deleted scenes they are my fave special features.

The romance and Sci Fi I don't mind some and I mean like in a 40-45 minutes of actual show in an hour I can see like at the most a few minutes her and there but not in every ep. Quarentine(sp) was good there was some noce sweet little cuddly moments mixed with the OH NO stuff that is a healthy blend.

CONGRATS on 1,000 Blen!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X