Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

awwwwwwwwwwww that is just too cute......Sorry i just had to comment on cute little kitty
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!! Mountie, SN and Blen for the cat! He's so cute!!

Comment

I thought he was a bit on the cute side too!

Now my cat normally looks like this...
        Spoiler:

Comment

Happy 2000, Snowy!

Linda! Come back! Post often!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Bwhahaha!!
            This is mine:
            Spoiler:

Comment

Okay - big congrats as promised

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

I can't find any cute pictures of my past pets to show... might find some on my laptop (I'm on my dad's) so I'll hopefully have some for later.

Just an FYI - probably won't be on tomorrow - Bath and West Show's on and my parents are dragging me along. It's a country show if anyone's wondering... I'm a country girl. My folks don't realise I'd rather watch SGA... I mean revise at home.

Gotta go now

NIGHT ALL!

EDIT: Cute pics and welcome!"!!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
              Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
              Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Spoiler:

holy smokes...That almost scared the bajeebies outta me!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

Happy 2000, Snowy!

Linda! Come back! Post often!
                Hey everlovin...You started on the RR yet

mmm nice piccie
                sigpic

Comment

Good night Mountie. Have fun at the Bath & West show Mountie. I want to get to the Great North Show at Harrogate this year. And for anyone who doesn't know, it's all about prize bulls and exotic sheep and sheepdog trials.

But to get back on topic

Edited to say - Linda, that pic just reminds me of my cat! He frightens me and my dogs too (all 3 of them!)

Comment

Good night Mountie. Have fun at the Bath & West show Mountie. I want to get to the Great North Show at Harrogate this year. And for anyone who doesn't know, it's all about prize bulls and exotic sheep and sheepdog trials.

But to get back on topic

Edited to say - Linda, that pic just reminds me of my cat! He frightens me and my dogs too (all 3 of them!)
                    Really,he even scares the dogs....Oh my

Anywho,something that's on topic........um......ok i hope to god they don't do this whole love triangle thing....I really hate love triangles,doesn't matter who is involved in them,i hate them in general!
                    sigpic

Comment

Blen, this is what you need to get us back on topic.

I was alittle crazy last night when I made this.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        holy smokes...That almost scared the bajeebies outta me!

Hey everlovin...You started on the RR yet

mmm nice piccie

Yes, I'm working on the rr. Gee-man-eee I'm getting it on both threads!?
                        sigpic

Comment

hehe,sorry...I'm sure if you get stuck TF or YC or even cazz will help you out...They have helped me a great deal in the past

Ok something on topic again....um.......yeah about quarantine...do we still have to put these under spoilers,well i better do it just incase
                          Spoiler:
                          After what "almost" happened in quarantine why didn't we get anything else after that......They just acted like nothing happened
                          sigpic

Comment

Really,he even scares the dogs....Oh my

Anywho,something that's on topic........um......ok i hope to god they don't do this whole love triangle thing....I really hate love triangles,doesn't matter who is involved in them,i hate them in general!
                            I think we have a very firm opinion on a triangle too! I personally don't want that other little guy to be involved. I just want a.. a... triangle with one less person in it.

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/krileasie678/RononKeller/pictime.jpg
                            I was alittle crazy last night when I made this.
                            LOL. Well. It's certainly colourful! And you made this while just a "little" crazy??!! I dread to think what you would do if a LOT crazy. Actually there's a challenge. See who can make the craziest pic!

I thinnk she hunted you down Everlovin. Better get on with whatever it is quick!

Comment

I think we have a very firm opinion on a triangle too! I personally don't want that other little guy to be involved.

LOL. Well. It's certainly colourful! And you made this while just a "little" crazy??!! I dread to think what you would do if a LOT crazy. Actually there's a challenge. See who can make the craziest pic!

I thinnk she hunted you down Everlovin. Better get on with whatever it is quick!
                              Yup,triangles a no-no...No offense to anyone that likes Rodney but at the moment i'm in a "i seriously can't stand the sight or sound of Rodney" mood

hehe,Everlovin's fine...It doesn't start till June
                              sigpic

Comment

hehe,sorry...I'm sure if you get stuck TF or YC or even cazz will help you out...They have helped me a great deal in the past

Ok something on topic again....um.......yeah about quarantine...do we still have to put these under spoilers,well i better do it just incase
                                Spoiler:
                                After what "almost" happened in quarantine why didn't we get anything else after that......They just acted like nothing happened
                                Nah, I'll be ok. Just haven't written that much JT. As far as Quarantine (don't worry about spoilering it, we all talk about it here) I personally, think that because Ronon is the type to make waves (Midway) I think that he is being incredibly obvious according to Satedan customs and no one is seeing it. JM however said that nothing has happened off-screen. Not sure I buy that one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X