Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi aquagirl!

Comment

Well I'm back from work. I suppose we've had no more wonderful spoilers while I've been slaving & toiling

I've just got to pick up small Blen from her Grandmas now. See you shortly.

Comment

What's new

Comment

Hi Aqua, Blen and Krissie!!!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
          Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
          Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
            spoiler for 5x20/100th episode

Spoiler:
            This milestone episode will not be a comedy episode, but the producers have "something big in mind"
            I read somewhere that they are
            Spoiler:
            shooting the 100th episode on location in Las Vegas. But that could just be a red herring TPTB put out there to mislead us...

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
            -needs more fic- Reni, DG, all the rest of y'all, you know what to do! -needs to add more chapters to her Blood Ties, Phantom of the Opera, and Zoey 101 stories before she starts anything new, as badly as she wants to start something new-
            Did you check out the fic challenge going on at the LJ community 'One Sweet Love'?

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
            I hope the thing to do with Jennifer makes her look tougher. I mean I love the character as she is now. But having Jenn toughen up, may stop some people putting the character down.
            As a side effect Ronon might get more interested in her, in a way we want.
            I am not very eloquent.
            i will just shut up now.
            I like your eloquence. And your point. I totally agree. I mean, I expect Jenn will get used to all the danger and mayhem she gets thrown into on a regular basis. She always keeps her head in medical emergencies - which is pretty hard to do since lives are at stake if you make a mistake - so I think she should be able to deal with other threatening situations.

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Wonder why they would

Spoiler:
              go to Vegas... shot gun wedding?

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Morrning everyone and I have to admit RL kinda got in the way so I have no new chapter

and as far as the spoiler for ep5x20 maybe they oh heck I got nothing.
                sigpic

Comment

Hello, DG - no worries about the RL thing...I SO understand!! Working on a little fic right now, just waiting to see what the beta thinks...but I've asked a lot of her cool services lately, and she has a RL too...and her own fics to write!
                  It feels too long til the start of Season 5. Have started to watch Season 3 all over again to keep me occupied. Well, should do some RL work, but SGA is more fun!!

Comment

I'm here for a moment. I understand, I have no time now. Hope to finish a chapter today but I'm not sure. But I need to relax now

Comment

Vegas? Perhaps they want some desert scenery for something.

Is RL real life? Cos I have lots of stuff I need to do as well.

Comment

Or maybe a cross over with CSI. A Wraith gets through and the CSI's investigate and then the SGA team have to deal with them.
                        Okay, once again THAT will NEVER happen.

RL?

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Mountie, you have a wonderful imagination. Get writing some fic!

Comment

Thanks Blen, It comes from watching WAY to much TV. I have some more wackey ideas like some really strange crossovers.
                            Actually one of my first fanfics was crossover of Doctor Who and CSI NY.

I would write some fanfic but at the moment I have exams. However the minute they are over I will write some fics

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

OK. I'll look forward to it!

Comment

I don't know about me doing a crossover but sometimes they are fun.

and yes RL is Real Life.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X