Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea where there's a handy drool bucket? Just so I know!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

nice pics Krissie and Sorry Everlovin I usually keep one handy right now I am useing it sorry
      sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone.

Great pics Krissie!

Got to go to work today *glum* but I'll be along later this afternoon. See you then!

Comment

Morning
          Blen, working? I wasn't able to get up earlier and now I'll be here alone... Mm, I should be glad, time to work on... Se ya all later

Comment

Good morning

Spoiler:
            '“Keller has definitely become more comfortable with the group,” Staite reports. “There are more scenes with Sheppard, which I really like because I didn’t have a lot of scenes with him last year. There’s been more development with the Ronon situation and the McKay situation, but of course, it being Atlantis the stakes are high and we’re in constant danger! There’s been lots of stunt work. So it’s the same old, same old, really,” she laughs.'
            Staite also hints that the season will hold a few shocks as far as Keller is concerned. “There’s a surprise coming,” she teases. “I think Keller’s definitely going to take the audience by huge surprise! She has some skills that we don’t know about – and that’s all I’ll say about that!”

Okay, I think the other side is that she is a fighter inside and can use a gun which totally supports my idea that she starts shooting the wraith and Ronon is very impressed.
            Plus, I kinda thought she'd bring Rodney up because of the whole Last Man bit because that is going to come up - Sheppard isn't going to let that go.
            Anyway, that was my thoughts on the recently spoiler which I LOVE by the way. We some spoilers.
            Also, nice pics there!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
            Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
            Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

I wasn't able to leave yet... Good spoiler, I agree. It's a pitty that JM has nothing new at his blog in previous days. That's my first stop every morning.

And a pic of course:

Comment

I surprised by the lack of spoilers which means there are some big surprises and TPTB want to keep them until we watch the episode.

Nice pic!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

I hope so!
                  And before I really leave (yeah, I keep saying that and hope it will force me to ) some pic of Ronon

Spoiler:

Comment

Bye SeNedra!

EDIT: I just noticed there is a guest (non member) visiting us so Hi guest!!!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

spoiler for 5x20/100th episode

Spoiler:
                      This milestone episode will not be a comedy episode, but the producers have "something big in mind"

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

-needs more fic- Reni, DG, all the rest of y'all, you know what to do! -needs to add more chapters to her Blood Ties, Phantom of the Opera, and Zoey 101 stories before she starts anything new, as badly as she wants to start something new-
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope the thing to do with Jennifer makes her look tougher. I mean I love the character as she is now. But having Jenn toughen up, may stop some people putting the character down.
                          As a side effect Ronon might get more interested in her, in a way we want.
                          I am not very eloquent.
                          i will just shut up now.
                          Janet
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
                            I am not very eloquent.
                            i will just shut up now.
                            -grins- You're eloquent enough for me!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
                              I hope the thing to do with Jennifer makes her look tougher. I mean I love the character as she is now. But having Jenn toughen up, may stop some people putting the character down.
                              As a side effect Ronon might get more interested in her, in a way we want.
                              I am not very eloquent.
                              i will just shut up now.
                              I agree - I hope fans start to like her character more now because I think "This side" of Keller will be a tough side. Never know it could be something completely outrageous like she's actually an ascended ancient who has decided to 'descend' and she has really cool powers.
                              Okay, there is like a 1 in a million chance of THAT happening.

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X