Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Found this on Jewel Staite.net in Jewel's biography...

Spoiler:
    Jewel has always loved to sing. At a young age she would grab the mike and sing her heart out. And it hasn't stopped now. For a good time Jewel enjoys singing jazz and swing. Her favourite hangout is The Marquee Grill where she used to sing regularly, and time allowing, can be seen there again. She offers her talents for the numerous good causes she supports, those including the Dyslexia Foundation and The Children with AIDS Project, of which she was made Teen Spokesperson.

What do we think. Could this be our surprise?

Maybe
    Spoiler:

a duet with Teyla??!!

P.S. Dr Jenn - what about one of these?

I'm going to display my ignorance here. What kind of drind is that? The glass suggests a martini but I have NO knowledge.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
      She sang on Disney's So Weird
      She's a fabulous singer isn't she? She looks quite young in that vid so I suppose her voice will have matured and be even better. If she and Teyla sang a duet, that would be awesome.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      Yeah, I see it. But we have Zelenka
      I've always wondered why Carson got to wear the St Andrews cross while Peter Grodin had to wear the Union Jack. *strange*

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      -grins- You want me to go into my first pub, alone, and order something pink and girly, don't you?

What is that, anyway?

And how much d'you guys think I can get with only 25 bucks and some quarters?
      In best Joe M style. *cough*

1. Yes. 2) A cocktail but don't know what. 3) Not a lot.

Edited to say - OK OK I'll have a look & see what kind of cocktail it is!!!!

Comment

-laughs- Aww, Joe would be proud...and maybe I'll just run to Target and get a movie or some chocolates, what d'you think? After all, I'm gonna try and get a job sorting mail at the post office, surely I'll have enough for a few drinks once I do that.
        sigpic

Comment

It's a Pomtini

Recipe

Spoiler:
          Ingredients:
          1 oz. freshly squeezed pomegranate juice* or
          POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
          1 1/2 oz. vodka
          1 1/2 oz. grapefruit juice
          1/2 oz. sour mix, or 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed
          lime
          1/2 oz. simple syrup (equal parts sugar and
          cold water dissolved together)
          Spiraled orange rind for garnish
          Ice cubes

Directions:
          1. Assemble all ingredients in bar or mixing glass. Shake well with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass.

2. Garnish with spiraled orange rind.

*This cocktail can be made with freshly squeezed juice from a POM Wonderful Pomegranate or by using POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice, which is widely available at retail. To juice the pomegranate, cut it in half (as you would a grapefruit) and squeeze the juice using a citrus reamer or juicer. Pour mixture through a cheesecloth-lined strainer or sieve. One large POM Wonderful Pomegranate will produce about 1/2 cup of juice.

Sounds nice

Comment

The things that one learns on this thread are wide and varied! Thank you Blenca!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              The things that one learns on this thread are wide and varied! Thank you Blenca!
              no kidding
              sigpic

Comment

Good night, got to go

Spoiler:

Comment

I'd better go to bed too. Good night all. I'll leave you with a couple of split lips! Hardly romantic I know!!

Comment

Hey guys, this is slightly OT:

A few days ago, I was kinda stumped with my writing, so I decided to draw Seraih, the character from "Leather" in an attempt to get my creative juices flowing. This was the result:

Spoiler:

I like how her clothes turned out.

Is this in any way how you guys pictured her?

After I drew her, I was still stumped as to what I wanted to write next on the story. Hopefully I can get something done by the weekend.
                    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      True, you never know what is gonna be here when you read it.
                      sigpic
                      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                        She sang on Disney's So Weird
                        That is so cool. She has an really nice voice. Coincidentally, when I was thinking about what to right for the challenge at sg_onesweetlove, I thought about having Keller sing, and I imagined what Jewel's voice would sound like. Now I know. Cool beans, and thanks for the link.
                        . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Those are awesome Krissie!!/\/\up there! Awesome!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Everlovin but I ain't done yet.
                                Here comes Ronon.

I think I'm done now.

Comment

Working...
                                X