Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas.

Comment

I just had to share this story. It's so cute, and well written.

New Hair
      . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Merry Christmas.

Beautiful seasonal sig, scifan! And with the winter here lasting 4-5 months, I could get a lot of use out of that one...

Which brings me to a question. Can you have more than one sig? I'd love to have an R/K one *hint to scifan - can I snurch this as an early xmas present?!?!?*, but I wouldn't dare to use it when I'm over at the thunk thread. Still, if I could have it below my regular on in
        Spoiler:
        spoiler caps

that would work.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post

New Hair
          Aaaaaaw, that was really sweet.

sigpic

Comment

Renisanz! I loved the story!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Beautiful seasonal sig, scifan! And with the winter here lasting 4-5 months, I could get a lot of use out of that one...

Which brings me to a question. Can you have more than one sig? I'd love to have an R/K one *hint to scifan - can I snurch this as an early xmas present?!?!?*, but I wouldn't dare to use it when I'm over at the thunk thread. Still, if I could have it below my regular on in
              Spoiler:
              spoiler caps

that would work.
              Snurch away hun.
              I'm glad you like it.

Comment

New Hair
                Cute fic Renisanz.
                I left review.

Comment

Cute fic Renisanz.
                  I left review.
                  Cool beans. This writer needs all the encouragement they can get. The write awesome RK fics, and they're new to writing fanfic, like me.
                  . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Snurch away hun.
                    I'm glad you like it.
                    Thanks. Don't mind if I do - or rather did. It's a shame I have to hide it in spoiler caps (for reasons I've already mentioned), because it's such an aaaaaawsome sig.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      spoiler caps

that would work.
                      teehee! it's summer here in Australia the humidity goes up and down like a yoyo though LOL
                      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

New Hair
                        Awww, that's so sweet! And the last bit is completely Ronon

Comment

Cool beans. This writer needs all the encouragement they can get. The write awesome RK fics, and they're new to writing fanfic, like me.
                          I'm hoping to do one eventually. I've only done JT fic, but I'm hoping when I have time to try my best.

Thanks. Don't mind if I do - or rather did. It's a shame I have to hide it in spoiler caps (for reasons I've already mentioned), because it's such an aaaaaawsome sig.
                          It's too bad that you can't show it.
                          I know it's gotta be hard.
                          I'm glad you like it though.

Comment

I made this its not much
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I predict that there will be much thunking...and in our case...shipping...during the watching of Quarantine...
                              Spoiler:
                              who wouldn't want to get put in a room...alone...for a long time...with a certain tall dark Satedan
                              Spoiler:
                              Ronon/Jen shipper or not LOL!!!rub her out and insert self if you disagree LOL
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                                I predict that there will be much thunking...and in our case...shipping...during the watching of Quarantine...
                                Spoiler:
                                who wouldn't want to get put in a room...alone...for a long time...with a certain tall dark Satedan
                                Spoiler:
                                Ronon/Jen shipper or not LOL!!!rub her out and insert self if you disagree LOL
                                Don't have to tell me twice! She is a little shorter than me but I think I can manage!

sigpic
                                Sig by me!
                                My FanFic's

Comment

Working...
                                X