Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh I have the perfect one for Rodney or Ronon

okay lets look at this pic

all cut up and did he once mention that he was injured and hurt? No

then there is Rodney

What was he doing in this pic he was complaining about having to walk to the infirmary and was complaining about a spliter

no contest hands down Ronon wins

EDIT Night Mountie
    sigpic

Comment

Desmond says he isn't going to let me look at DGs pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Desmond says he isn't going to let me look at DGs pics.
        Desmond is such a meanie

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...x03_4872-1.jpg
        Ronon's pic

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...-2x08_0010.jpg
        Rodney

direct links maybe he will like it this way
        sigpic

Comment

Yep, I can see them that way.

There's just no contest is there? I just hope poor Rodders isn't going to be too disappointed.

Comment

glad it worked that way and you know if I were Rodney I wouldn't feel upset about losing to Ronon.
            sigpic

Comment

I've just had a horrible thought.

Are you anticipating that season 5 will be split with half being shown from July and the other half being shown later in the year? Cos if that's what is going to happen, then will The Lost Tribe (which is show number 11) be shown after the break?

And does that mean we'll have to wait until the end of the year for something like this to happen?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                I've just had a horrible thought.

Are you anticipating that season 5 will be split with half being shown from July and the other half being shown later in the year? Cos if that's what is going to happen, then will The Lost Tribe (which is show number 11) be shown after the break?

And does that mean we'll have to wait until the end of the year for something like this to happen?

Spoiler:
                Well unfortunatly every season has had a mid-season break and I don't see them changing that now so yeah we are gonna have to be new eps of SGA free for a while
                sigpic

Comment

Hate to say it but episode 11 probably won't be aired until January! It's forever away!!!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

wow January you realize this is the down side of SGA starting in July as opposed to like late Aug or Sept.
                    sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, it'll still be January! At least it probably won't be like it was 2 years ago. The mid season started mid September and they didn't start up the back half of the season until April!!!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

January!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to see if I can get anything more out of that teabag. I need a strong cuppa and a lie down to cope with this.

Edited to say love the new sig Everlovin!

Comment

I created a group for SGA icons found here. If you know of someone who would be interested let them know or me, so I can invite them.

Comment

-has a massive headache and would gladly pay Ronon to knock her out or shoot her with his blaster set to 'stun'- Where's the hot alien when you need him, eh?
                            sigpic

Comment

poor Dr Jenn * huggles* I wish I knew where he was so I could tell you
                              sigpic

Comment

-hugs DG back- Thanks. This is what happens when you eat too much too fast, I had about a pound of shrimp for lunch, but I'm not sure I cooked them right...(I can't cook worth beans, and I'm home alone for a week).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X